It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

FOR NEDA (English)

page: 3
11
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Iran’s telecommunications industry is almost entirely state-owned, dominated by the Telecommunication Company of Iran (TCI)



Since 2005, Iran has been developing a "national Internet" to improve control over its content as well as speed. The project, which is separate from the world wide web, will be completed by 2013. This network will be separated from the rest of the internet, specifically for domestic use. Creating such a network, similar to one used by North Korea, would prevent unwanted information from outside of Iran getting into the closed system. Myanmar and Cuba also use similar systems.


Communications in Iran


"We have identified and confronted 650 websites that have been set up to battle our regime—39 of them are by opposition groups and our enemies, and the rest promote Western culture and worshiping Satan, and stoke sectarian divides," he said. He didn't name the sites or clarify whether they had already been filtered. Mr. Shahriari said the council would also "focus and facilitate positive aspects of the Internet, like business and trade."


Iran's Censors Tighten Grip





posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 



1-What is the meaning of radical ?


It means “extreme” and resistant to change from accepted or traditional norms.



2- Homosexuality is cursed in Qur'an , so it is Islam that opposes homosexuality.


It is also Islam that dictates Iran’s actions in almost every instance.



3-If you have problems with Islam , then I have nothing to debate.


I have a problem with radical Islamic extremists and Theocracy.


edit on 14-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by sonnny1
 




Is it Government CONTROLLED,or isn't it?


It is independent and is running by opposition group.

And if you can read the titles and passages , you will see how government controlled it is.




You do know the OPPOSITION, is hand picked, by the Supreme Leader, himself, right ?

So.............what kind of Opposition is it then ?


CONTROLLED


Really, your argument, is moot.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Iran’s telecommunications industry is almost entirely state-owned, dominated by the Telecommunication Company of Iran (TCI)



Since 2005, Iran has been developing a "national Internet" to improve control over its content as well as speed. The project, which is separate from the world wide web, will be completed by 2013. This network will be separated from the rest of the internet, specifically for domestic use. Creating such a network, similar to one used by North Korea, would prevent unwanted information from outside of Iran getting into the closed system. Myanmar and Cuba also use similar systems.


Communications in Iran


"We have identified and confronted 650 websites that have been set up to battle our regime—39 of them are by opposition groups and our enemies, and the rest promote Western culture and worshiping Satan, and stoke sectarian divides," he said. He didn't name the sites or clarify whether they had already been filtered. Mr. Shahriari said the council would also "focus and facilitate positive aspects of the Internet, like business and trade."


Iran's Censors Tighten Grip





Is that the reason that Aftab is governmental ?

Many sites which are involved in the green velvet revolution are censored , but there are sites still acting anti government and pro-velvet in the internet.

Iran is not the ideal place for American people and America is not ideal for Muslims. Iranian people are proud of their Sharia and some American people are proud of Homosexuality.

Is that hard to understand ?

The point is that it is USA packing bags and coming to middle east to make in unstable. And it is US which is dictating it's idea in middle east and supporting dictators.

That is the major difference.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 





I have a problem with radical Islamic extremists and Theocracy.


You don't like Theocracy , we don't like liberalism.

Your govt is dictating it's idea while mine is defined within Iran's border.

We don't invade and we don't impose.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by sonnny1
 




Is it Government CONTROLLED,or isn't it?


It is independent and is running by opposition group.

And if you can read the titles and passages , you will see how government controlled it is.




You do know the OPPOSITION, is hand picked, by the Supreme Leader, himself, right ?

So.............what kind of Opposition is it then ?


CONTROLLED


Really, your argument, is moot.



No , I don't accuse you like you accused me.

But you should get familiar with the idea which is propagating from Aftab and other sites

Then compare with what our leader says.

The you will see it is quite opposite.

So , do you accept or you choose arrogance ? Or you have precise words ?



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast


The point is that it is USA packing bags and coming to middle east to make in unstable. And it is US which is dictating it's idea in middle east and supporting dictators.

That is the major difference.


Hmmmm....

So THATS your reason, for Neda's death ?

What a trivial response, to a human being, dying for what she believed in.


Really, Neda's hopes and dreams, were taken, that day, because The Iranian Government, decided it couldn't lose, its grip on Power, even to a CONTROLLED Opposition leader.

And you worry about Americas involvement, in a State sponsored murder, from Iran ? They HAD to kill Neda, because of Americas "involvement" ?

Truly, I understand, your logic now.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 



You don't like Theocracy , we don't like liberalism.

Your govt is dictating it's idea while mine is defined within Iran's border.

We don't invade and we don't impose.


Iran does ‘impose’ it’s theocracy on those within its borders.

Just because it’s confined within the borders of Iran doesn’t mean its OK to take the life of other human beings simply because they disagree with your religious beliefs.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by mideast


The point is that it is USA packing bags and coming to middle east to make in unstable. And it is US which is dictating it's idea in middle east and supporting dictators.

That is the major difference.


Hmmmm....

So THATS your reason, for Neda's death ?

What a trivial response, to a human being, dying for what she believed in.


Really, Neda's hopes and dreams, were taken, that day, because The Iranian Government, decided it couldn't lose, its grip on Power, even to a CONTROLLED Opposition leader.

And you worry about Americas involvement, in a State sponsored murder, from Iran ? They HAD to kill Neda, because of Americas "involvement" ?

Truly, I understand, your logic now.



Just check your last replies to see how your arrogance made you bend on unrelated topics and to get the conclusion about what you were not informed about.

You arrogance is your curtain and you refused to accept that there are opposition sites in Iran still working.

You refused to accept Green velvet revolution.

And don't try to twist the truth , I said nothing about her death in my debates with you and I don't justify it.

here is my comment in the previous page. :

This was a really horrible accident and it really hurts to see it once again.

She was killed in the crowd and it was not really clear who killed her.

And she was She , not he , because people will be more sympathetic with a woman who gets shot.

She was just a student.

There were many more important who were killed in the chaos.

But she was a sand in the velvet revolution and I really appreciate Zionists failed once again.

Democratic movement is Iranian people's business but not Zionist's business.

Like there is not true freedom in choosing right man in USA and it depends on money and lobbies who support the candidate , Iran has it's own problems , too.

And Iranians will solve it Iranian way.

West has one of the biggest MSM in the world and it was one of the legs who supported this movement.

Ont other leg was Internet.

So , AS I see this from Iran , US govt is never going to face velvet revolution because 1.Obama has the internet kill switch 2.US owns the biggest MSM.

But I really believe in this :

and they (the disbelievers) schemed and allah schemed (against them): and allah is the best of schemers

US govt is pushing hard to make middle east as unstable as it can be.

Middle east will pass these days.

American people should wait to see the reflection wave.
edit on 14-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by mideast
 



You don't like Theocracy , we don't like liberalism.

Your govt is dictating it's idea while mine is defined within Iran's border.

We don't invade and we don't impose.


Iran does ‘impose’ it’s theocracy on those within its borders.

Just because it’s confined within the borders of Iran doesn’t mean its OK to take the life of other human beings simply because they disagree with your religious beliefs.




So , did any other country blame US for killing it's own people in 9/11 ?

Did Any other country condemned mind control or such projects ?

IS is always your job to condemn and your job to take action.



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast


You arrogance is your curtain and you refused to accept that there are opposition sites in Iran still working.


And again, you fail to understand the "logic", of what you are saying. I spelled it out, posts ago........




Originally posted by mideast
And don't try to twist the truth , I said nothing about her death in my debates with you and I don't justify it.


But you are deflecting the real issue, of her death, due to those who are in control. The Opposition, is CONTROLLED. Iran, is CONTROLLED. You trivialize her death, by trivializing the REAL issues. BTW, The thread is about Neda............and what caused her death. Lets talk about Neda, not your agenda.


Originally posted by mideast

She was just a student.


Trivialized.



Originally posted by mideast
There were many more important who were killed in the chaos.


No, they were ALL human beings, killed by the Iranians, in CONTROL.



Originally posted by mideast
But she was a sand in the velvet revolution and I really appreciate Zionists failed once again.


Again, her death, doesn't matter to you, she is SAND to you......



Originally posted by mideast
Democratic movement is Iranian people's business but not Zionist's business.


I agree to the Movement, not your Opinion of Zion, Orion, Neptune, or the Deep Blue sea..



Originally posted by mideast
And Iranians will solve it Iranian way.



I hope its sooner then later, when true Democracy, and Not controlled Stupidity, win.
edit on 14-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


She was a student and she was with her teacher and her fiance . They where crossing the street while she got off the car and she was shot.



The Opposition, is CONTROLLED


Yes , by the Zionists.

I repeat my sentence.

This was a really horrible accident and it really hurts to see it once again. That means , when I get into a chaotic movement , I should predict being hit , beaten or even killed by MKO and other terrorists.

Do you support chaos and terrorism in other countries ? Do you like it inside your country ?

Do you support velvet revolution of some misunderstood or brain washed people ?

And it is really amazing to see what direction you took whole the debate and blame it on me.

Your selfishness even stops you from seeing your arrogance. It doesn't let you to even check your previous replies to understand that you deflected the debate.

If you like and support velvet revolution , then do it.

And I will support you like US supported in Iran.




I hope its sooner then later, when true Democracy, and Not controlled Stupidity, win.


And I hope your country to get chaotic and your warmonger ships sank in Persian gulf and your bases in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Because they are human , too. And you support killing them outside of your country. While I didn't justify her death inside my country




CONTROLLED


pleaaaaaaaaaaase.

Don't type it as headline while you live in a country where minds are controlled and invaded.

Or maybe it is freedom , you can see it while I can't see it. Presidents in the US should be supported by milion dollars and should pay back their bosses. And that is how people elect their president.freedom

That is some kind of freedom to choose between Bush from Skull & bones , and John Kerry from Skull & bones.freedom.

between Barack Obama from AEI , John McCain from AEI freedom

From all definitions and parts of freedom , you just let homosexuals be supported and that is not what religious people in America support.

That is all signs of healthy democracy and plenty of freedom.
edit on 15-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by sonnny1
 






The Opposition, is CONTROLLED


Yes , by the Zionists.



So, the Supreme leader of ALL Iran, picks Zionist Opposition Leaders, to run against Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ?



Just SO you and the rest of ATS is aware of how this is done..........



Candidates for the presidency must be approved by the Council of Guardians, a twelve member body consisting of six clerics (selected by Iran's Supreme Leader) and six lawyers (proposed by the head of Iran's judicial system and voted in by the Parliament). According to the constitution of Iran candidates for the presidency must possess the following qualifications:



Within these guidelines the Council vetoes candidates who are deemed unacceptable. The approval process is considered to be a check on the president's power, and usually amounts to a small number of candidates being approved. In the 1997 election, for example, only four out of 238 presidential candidates were approved by the council.


Qualifications and election



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 



So , did any other country blame US for killing it's own people in 9/11 ?

Did Any other country condemned mind control or such projects ?


You’re comparing a fictional account of 9/11 to the actual and DAILY murders committed in the name of Islam in Iran??


Do you have any real proof or is this a conspiracy theory you share with others?

Besides, any country that stones women to death for adultery while needing 5 male witnesses to prove rape has NO leg to stand on with regard to civil rights or freedom.




IS is always your job to condemn and your job to take action.


When you’re a civilized 1st world country it makes sense to speak out against atrocities within our own borders and even within the borders of third world countries such as Iran; someone has to do it and Iran’s atrocities are well documented by the international community, not just the US.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by sonnny1
 






The Opposition, is CONTROLLED


Yes , by the Zionists.



So, the Supreme leader of ALL Iran, picks Zionist Opposition Leaders, to run against Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ?



Just SO you and the rest of ATS is aware of how this is done..........



Candidates for the presidency must be approved by the Council of Guardians, a twelve member body consisting of six clerics (selected by Iran's Supreme Leader) and six lawyers (proposed by the head of Iran's judicial system and voted in by the Parliament). According to the constitution of Iran candidates for the presidency must possess the following qualifications:



Within these guidelines the Council vetoes candidates who are deemed unacceptable. The approval process is considered to be a check on the president's power, and usually amounts to a small number of candidates being approved. In the 1997 election, for example, only four out of 238 presidential candidates were approved by the council.


Qualifications and election




That is reasonable and with proof.

IMO that velvet revolution was a mistake. And if happens again means it was not mistake.

But how that makes sense ? Iran supports Zionists and condemns them simultaneously ?



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast


That is reasonable and with proof.

IMO that velvet revolution was a mistake. And if happens again means it was not mistake.

But how that makes sense ? Iran supports Zionists and condemns them simultaneously ?


I dont know Mideast....

What I believe is this. There is REAL opposition in Iran. The people want change, even willingly to back ANYONE but Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Even if they know the next guy, is handpicked from the Supreme Leader, but isn't the man that is going to be President. I believe 100%, the elections are rigged.MHO







 
11
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join