It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOR NEDA (English)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This was a really horrible accident and it really hurts to see it once again.

She was killed in the crowd and it was not really clear who killed her.

And she was She , not he , because people will be more sympathetic with a woman who gets shot.

She was just a student.

There were many more important who were killed in the chaos.

But she was a sand in the velvet revolution and I really appreciate Zionists failed once again.

Democratic movement is Iranian people's business but not Zionist's business.

Like there is not true freedom in choosing right man in USA and it depends on money and lobbies who support the candidate , Iran has it's own problems , too.

And Iranians will solve it Iranian way.

West has one of the biggest MSM in the world and it was one of the legs who supported this movement.

Ont other leg was Internet.

So , AS I see this from Iran , US govt is never going to face velvet revolution because 1.Obama has the internet kill switch 2.US owns the biggest MSM.

But I really believe in this :

and they (the disbelievers) schemed and allah schemed (against them): and allah is the best of schemers

US govt is pushing hard to make middle east as unstable as it can be.

Middle east will pass these days.

American people should wait to see the reflection wave.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

US govt is pushing hard to make middle east as unstable as it can be.

I see that too, sadly.

And look at how few people on ATS cared.
Why?
What is it they are afraid of?

BTW NO country or government is innocent.
edit on 103131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Is this to swing the support to the opposition that were hired by America NGO groups?
Edit:I thought as much since your posting links from two years ago and last year.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

One more thing, the NGO aren't doing a very good job, in fact things seem to be getting worse, I think it is a conspiracy, within a conspiracy, within a conspiracy, Ad infinitum

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There are millions of voices, not heard in Iran, due to its policies, and intolerance to freedom.

Yes, many people died, that day and weeks before, in Iran. But Neda was a person fighting for freedom. She would not have been out in those streets, if it wasn't for her tenacity,and her will for change, in her country. You can still see the anguish, in her families eyes.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

But Neda was a person fighting for freedom

In due respects you aware that that supposed fighting for freedom in Iran was staged by America as a colored revolution? in Iran it was called the Green revolution in order for it.

To create a prominent Pro American government in Iran.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by sonnny1

But Neda was a person fighting for freedom

In due respects you aware that that supposed fighting for freedom in Iran was staged by America as a colored revolution? in Iran it was called the Green revolution in order for it.

To create a prominent Pro American government in Iran.

I can care less if it was North Korea staging it. She died. Does her death matter to you ?

Iran, and many of its people, are tired of the regime, that is in charge there, just like many Americans are tired in America. You can shrug your shoulders, and claim its all a psyops moment, but their is legitimate opposition, for the rulers of Iran.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
There are millions of voices, not heard in Iran, due to its policies, and intolerance to freedom.

Yes, many people died, that day and weeks before, in Iran. But Neda was a person fighting for freedom. She would not have been out in those streets, if it wasn't for her tenacity,and her will for change, in her country. You can still see the anguish, in her families eyes.

If I wasn't informed about your location , I would consider you as an Iranian living inside of Iran.

But you are just an MSM influenced guy trusting TV.

America is just a supporter of puppets and slaves.

+ We are really tired of US making middle east unstable with mercenaries and velvet revolutions.

So , make up your own mind.
edit on 13-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

If I wasn't informed about your location , I would consider you as an Iranian living inside of Iran.

Wrong.

Iranians cant talk bad about their Government, freely, on the Internet, with out having reprisals, taken out on them.

But you are just an MSM influenced guy trusting TV.

Wrong.

I am very critical of my own Government. Could you show me the Iranian opposition Website, located in Iran?

I would very much like to see what the opposition is like. You do know EVERY Government has some sort of Opposition, from within.

America is just a supporter of puppets and slaves.

Wrong.

Generalization. Opinion.

We are really tired of US making middle east unstable with mercenaries and velvet revolutions.

We? You mean your Iranian ?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Iranians cant talk bad about their Government, freely, on the Internet, with out having reprisals, taken out on them.

OK

You know that US has the biggest MSM networks.

So , Middle eastern nations are mainly affected by US MSM.

And the nations are likely to be affected by US governmental agenda.

And Internet is another tool for making nations excited , then they make their govt unstable.

So , US is never going to face velvet revolution.

Velvet revolution is the installation of puppets in another words.

Before this green movement - i.e green velvet revolution , there was more freedom in Iran , but after that freedom is restricted in Iran.

I don't wanna make it long.

Iran was exposed to velvet revolution.

But US has internet kill switch and big MSM feeding people's minds.

So , IMHO , US is never going to be exposed to VR.

You know that Obama has internet kill switch.

I think freedom is not much better in USA. It is like US has bigger speakers and better security measures.

Who told you that ?

It was the green revolution time that there were tight security measures.

+

The only regrettable thing is that your govt is legalizing homosexuality. And that is what piece of freedom that you are really happy to see.
edit on 13-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You know that Obama has internet kill switch.

I think freedom is not much better in USA.

Theres many problems in America. But you cannot compare these countries. I have the freedom to say America is Crap. In Iran, what will THAT get you, saying that.........?

Who told you that ?

It was the green revolution time that there were tight security measures.

+

The only regrettable thing is that your govt is legalizing homosexuality. And that is what piece of freedom that you are really happy to see.

Really. Then SHOW me, a Iranian Website, Inside Iran that has the voice, to tell its Government to shove off. If you cant, then you must admit, that freedoms that you and I have, are dramatically different. Face it. They don't have Freedoms.

I believe if you are a Homosexual, you should have the right, to walk down the street, and scream that you are, if you want. See, That's called Freedom of expression.
edit on 13-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Really. Then SHOW me, a Iranian Website, Inside Iran that has the voice, to tell its Government to shove off. If you cant, then you must admit, that freedoms that you and I have, are dramatically different. Face it. They don't have Freedoms

There you go , bunch of anti govt sites and news :

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

Do you believe that every corrupted mind with any corrupted idea should get in the street and shout ?

Do you believe that we should test every thing to see if it good or bad ? Will we always get a chance to change our behavior ? for example , when some one uses Crack , he will be addicted for the first time. So , will he gt second chance to change his behavior easily ? And how we can make up for sever consequences ?

I believe , when I see addiction is bad , it is enough to stay away from it. And when I see homosexuality is bad , and going to spread corruption amongst individuals including my family and myself , I will oppose it.

Society is a bigger model family. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

Iran's State-controlled Farsi-Language Aftab News........Right?

Oh my.............

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I believe , when I see addiction is bad , it is enough to stay away from it. And when I see homosexuality is bad , and going to spread corruption amongst individuals including my family and myself , I will oppose it.

Society is a bigger model family. IMHO.

Some might say, Iran's Religious based Government, is bad and corrupt, including those INSIDE Iran. I will Oppose that also. Society is a Family.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Seems to me the problem is that homosexuals make them nervous. Its not like if you get touched by one you turn Insta-gay is it? They tell us that we have all these problems but to us those problems are not problems. Just because their country is intolerant of people because of their sexual preference does not mean ours should be.

And freedom true freedom will allow you to do what makes you happy and to not be killed for being different than the SO called staus quo. Oh and let me be clear,"i am not talking in no way to that iranian information ministry puppet and will not respond to said puppet"

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by sonnny1

Seems to me the problem is that homosexuals make them nervous. Its not like if you get touched by one you turn Insta-gay is it? They tell us that we have all these problems but to us those problems are not problems. Just because their country is intolerant of people because of their sexual preference does not mean ours should be.

And freedom true freedom will allow you to do what makes you happy and to not be killed for being different than the SO called staus quo. Oh and let me be clear,"i am not talking in no way to that iranian information ministry puppet and will not respond to said puppet"

Great Post.

My only addition to it?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

Oh my.............

I ask you a simple question:

What are the titles about ?

Who told you it is government controlled ?

If you want to keep this debate spinning around lies and predictions , I'm out.

Bring me some honesty and I will prove you are wrong.

Unless you don't want to change your mind.

I think I should have questioned it first. Do you let your mind change ?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

www.aftabnews.ir...

Oh my.............

I ask you a simple question:

What are the titles about ?

Who told you it is government controlled ?

If you want to keep this debate spinning around lies and predictions , I'm out.

Bring me some honesty and I will prove you are wrong.

Unless you don't want to change your mind.

I think I should have questioned it first. Do you let your mind change ?

Sigh.......

Is it Government CONTROLLED,or isn't it?

Do your REALLY expect to hear an anti Government format,on a Government controlled site ?

Maybe you NEED to bow out on this.......

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The Iranian government thinks the same way. It doesn’t care about its people or their freedom and individuality; it only cares about following its radical religious doctrine.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Is it Government CONTROLLED,or isn't it?

It is independent and is running by opposition group.

And if you can read the titles and passages , you will see how government controlled it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by mideast

The Iranian government thinks the same way. It doesn’t care about its people or their freedom and individuality; it only cares about following its radical religious doctrine.

1-What is the meaning of radical ?

2- Homosexuality is cursed in Qur'an , so it is Islam that opposes homosexuality.

3-If you have problems with Islam , then I have nothing to debate.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join