It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Smuggled out of Israel of Aid Ship Massacre

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

War is not moral. And it should not be legal.

That's why morality and international law fails. It allows a few select to do what they want, while everyone else watched.

Please understand when I say this:

I do not follow nor believe in the concept of international law.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Can you post the link to them retracting the video? I have not seen it.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I don't understand what was leaked? That matches what we knew from day one? I did learn they had plenty of cameras around that place. Odd how calm everyone was.

What do you see on it that is different from the official story?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by jfj123

Dude there is no "getting rid" of terrorist.

If there is no getting rid of the terrorists, and the terrorists will control all the aid, how can the 1.5 million people who need the aid, get it?
Now you see why israel has set up the blockade.

What kind of delusional ideology is that? Israel is creating new terrorist everyday when children watch their civilian parents die when they try to take shelter from the terrorist. How many times has IDF told civilians to gather at a school only to bomb the school? All IDF says is, "oh, but the terrorist were hiding amongst them." You are either helping force-feed the BS or you are drunk on it yourself.

There are 2 sides to every story. Your making israel out to be an evil state and hamas out to be the victims. Do you actually believe the rhetoric you're spewing?????

There are very few true terrorists, and a whole bunch of freedom fighters that just want to be left alone. Understand that!

AAC

Actually there are plenty of terrorists. ie hamas, al queda, taliban etc...
Freedom fighters don't prevent girls from getting an education, hang a 7 year old boy for spying, blow up malls full of women and children, blow up buildings full of innocent people who are just trying to feed their families, etc...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
At 7:00 in the video a girl says in french: "Look, he's been shot, he has holes in his belly!"
An other girl answers (with a strange tone, as if she excused the IDF) "But, these are not real bullets, these are marbles!"
And the first one answers: "Even marbles hurt!"

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That whole video was staged.

No one died, no one got shot.

Gun shots are going off in the background and yet there is no panic, no one hiding, no screaming.

Guys come down from a helicoptor. Where did they go?
Gun shots were heard but no shooters were seen.

Three guys trying to take down a military chopper with sling shots? hmm...

Worst chest compressions i have ever seen and whats the guys need for an onion?

Just so much bad about this... the timing of things done and said simply are not realistic for that kind of situation.

The whole video was fake in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Worst chest compressions i have ever seen and whats the guys need for an onion?

Thank you ! Ok I did hear/see what I thought. It was so absurd I couldn't believe what I heard/saw. An onion..... ??? I thought I was having a stroke for a minute

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
saudi-arabia is not going to give iserail use of it's airspace like the media is saying.

See www.haaretz.com...

More zionist lies.

Looks to me like all the muslim nations are going to unite over the gaza isue and if iserail wants war then all it's got to do is try to police an ilegal blocade and keep sticking two fingers up to the world.

If anyone wants to argue if peace protestors were shot before they invaded the ship in international waters then watch this and come back to me

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Its strange how this thread is like a ghost town compared to the 80+ page barnburner topic on the blockade being fired on that we had recently.

Why is that?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by aching_knuckles]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I agree. I think the 14 minute video surpasses most attention spans here.

AAC

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
They didn't break blockade. Were they not in international waters when they boarded?

I don't care what side of the imaginary line they were on - a blockade typically happens outside of a country's own borders which is, if you think about it, worse than a supposed imaginary line defining international waters. The ship had an intent of running the blockade so as far as I'm concerned they could have been stopped anywhere along their journey.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ararisq]

That's the kind of reasoning that justifies practically anything and make laws and diplomacy pointless.

It's just silly and ignorant to follow it or even mention it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That is an edited video with no time line...bah.....completely different cameras , people , angles , etc....does NOT show any firing beforehand.......misleading title op imo......

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
That is an edited video with no time line...bah.....completely different cameras , people , angles , etc....does NOT show any firing beforehand.......misleading title op imo......

New Video Smuggled out of Israel of Aid Ship Massacre

Were you referring to the Massacre part? Nine people died. Israel was caught fabricating stories and using old footage of different confrontations. What are you even talking about?

Your perspective seems to be misleading.

AAC

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Noticed this while watching the video. At the start they have the camera directed on the blood splattered on a ladder under a hatch to the upper deck, then the scene cuts.

The next scene is longer, and you watch the helicopter come in and the commandos rope down, and then at exactly 4:06-4:07, the camera lingers on the same hatch and ladder, but this time it appears that there's no blood on it. Then the cameraman heads inside and you hear the shooting start.

Now, it maybe that you can't see the blood because the camera is slightly out of focus, so if someone could enhance it/find a higher quality version it would be helpful. Still, no matter how closely I look at it, it still looks clean. If so, why was the video editted in such an incongruous manner?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermindkar

Or maybe it wasn't the same part of the boat. Those large boats are make symmetrical and with the same design throughout.

AAC

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Prove it. Because your reasoning you mentioned is without merit or substance. We all know nine people died. We all know that the ship was huge. This was obviously part of the ship where the soldiers weren't at yet. Which is why they are still filming. Your comprehension is unique.

AAC

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Or you can post a simple answer without actually checking and be wrong. Unless it is in fact another ladder and hatch, which also has 3 chairs upended in front of it and two dumpsters next the wall with a dark blanket and flood lamp on them with the corner of the dumpster lid nearest the hatch open a crack.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

israel is a propaganda machine ... after the US and hitler ... they are the best

Yes i agree but here we get it from the horses mouth that indeed iserail was shooting at the boat long before they boarded so they can forget the BS about not being met with hugs and kisses

Tony Blaire is trying to broker a deal and will get the world to legitamize the santions so long as iserail lets baby food into gaza.

Way to go Tony babe and just what are these zionist paying you to broker such a fantastic deal.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Thanks for posting this...

Much appreciated. Now if we could get people to watch it...

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join