It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Smuggled out of Israel of Aid Ship Massacre

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
They didn't break blockade. Were they not in international waters when they boarded?

I don't care what side of the imaginary line they were on - a blockade typically happens outside of a country's own borders which is, if you think about it, worse than a supposed imaginary line defining international waters. The ship had an intent of running the blockade so as far as I'm concerned they could have been stopped anywhere along their journey.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ararisq]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I think you saw what you wanted to see. Blood? Who cares. Israeli carrying Challenger victim pamphlet? So. Gunshots? Sounds like paintball guns. Passengers bleeding? Paper cuts. CPR being performed? They were making out.

Okay. I guess.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

They didn't break blockade. Were they not in international waters when they boarded?

So are you saying they were not going to break the blockade?

My point is that there are 2 sides and people are making this out to only the fault of israel and I can't see how that could be the case.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It all makes sense now, I see why the IDF was scared for their lives, the terrorists had slingshots with depleted uranium pellets!! Those dastardly aggressors of international waters, how dare they threaten Israel and God's chosen people.....

*puke*

*swallow*

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

seems like the people on the boat were prepared for an attack.

I feel like the israelis wanted to demonstrate their resolve in maintaining this blockade. If they backed down, they would loose complete control of the situation which would have left them open to more agressive intrusions into their waters.

We also don't know the circumstances that caused the wounds since we only see the aftermath.

The reality is that these ships broke a blockade. They knew that something would happen.

prepared for an attack because they all know what inhumane deeds the IDF is capable of. All those cameras flashing and only this makes it out? Sounds like the IDF controlling the situation and twisting the story in their favor as usual.

And if they backed down from the slingshots there would be more slingshots coming their way? lol

They broke a blockade that's basically called inhumane and illegal by the U.N. (whom Israel constantly lies and does not cooperate with)

[edit on 12-6-2010 by dl2one]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I am not saying they didn't intend on doing it...

I am discussing the aggressiveness. The Fake videos. The Challenger Connection. And the fact that these were respectable international people aboard. Not terrorists.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I think you saw what you wanted to see. Blood? Who cares. Israeli carrying Challenger victim pamphlet? So. Gunshots? Sounds like paintball guns. Passengers bleeding? Paper cuts. CPR being performed? They were making out.

I think you saw what you wanted to see. Blood - Israel must have shot before boarding even though there were no shots and the video conveniently has footage before the encounter but no footage of the alleged shooting except for blood on a wall. Again, no one seemed too concern about it - it was as if they thought maybe it was ketchup -- "no, no, it doesn't taste like ketchup it must be blood, what do you want me to film next?" It was scarily calm.

The Challenger victim pamphlet? - Sorry I still have no clue what that is about, I'm out of the loop on that. Does it refer to the Challenger shuttle explosion 24 years ago? Did Israel blow it up to avoid us finding the grey aliens or something?

That thumping noise was not gun fire and this video bears no resemblance to the other video where people are running all over the ship back and forth and shouting in a panic.

So I'll repeat the question, can someone interpret what is being said and explain what is happening through the video? It jumps all over the place and isn't at all telling the story that you want it to.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I could hardly know the relationship. And I doubt there is one. I feel like there was one solider with it for whatever reason he has. He's a common grunt. He's not special.

I also did not see him physically take off the thing from a soldier. Which also makes me ponder, HOW did he get it from a man with guns?

And I am thinking objectively. This ship is not the other ship. There was one ship with fighting. There was one ship with knives. And then there was this ship. Now I have no idea weather one was the other or different ones. I've yet to see a definite number of ships there.

This is what I know. The ships were jammed. There was no communication between them. On one ship, the Israeli soldiers were attacked. On this ship, they seemed to use too much force.

Until I see the relationship, and which one came first, I do not know for sure. What I do know is that if they were attacked on one ship, it's reason enough to believe they would be attacked on other ships too. Therefore they would go in hot.

Going in hot is a military term. It means the same as fubar. Basically, crap's going down, so engage.

I did NOT see any violence from either side or the other on this video.

I did NOT see the man take the challenger stuff. And honestly his face makes me doubt his honesty based on his emotions.

I did NOT see anything other to confirm or deny any maltreatment or overly violent on any side.

I HAVE seen a video of soldiers being attacked.

I HAVE seen pictures of weapons on some of these ships.

and COMEON SENSE dictates that when a ship has a vector towards gaza with the flag "gaza freedom" or similar on it, it does not matter if it is in international waters. Obvious fact is obvious: IT's going to Gaza. I've stated before that if I was in international waters on a US warship and saw a plane heading towards mecca with the terms "mecca burn" on it, I would shoot it down. Can't honestly say I care for international law. International law is nothing more and nothing less than a dance that basically says you can kill whoever you want if you follow these rules. And those rules only work with technology. Thus it makes only powerful nations able to engage in war, when no nation should be bale to. International law is BS law. It's a dance that allows royalties to nations who follow it. That's disgusting for peace.

From a purely objective point of view, here is the truth.

-a ship heading to gaza

-An outbreak of violence occurred on a ship.

-Israel over reacted and killed some people.

-the people on the boat over reacted first and beat some soldiers.

As far as I'm concerned, not one innocent life is amongst them.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

I am discussing the aggressiveness. The Fake videos. The Challenger Connection. And the fact that these were respectable international people aboard. Not terrorists.

You can make an argument that the blockade is illegitimate but a bunch of unarmed protesters are not going to run a blockade.

What happened is always going to happen, I do not care what the countries are or what the circumstances are. No country is going to let civilians dismantle their blockade.

The people on board were cowards. The more I think about it the more insulting it is. They basically wanted to take a cruise, have their photo-op of them being boarded and arrested by the Israelis in the hopes of convincing someone else with real courage to put their lives on the line to fight against Israel.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one

seems like the people on the boat were prepared for an attack.

I feel like the israelis wanted to demonstrate their resolve in maintaining this blockade. If they backed down, they would loose complete control of the situation which would have left them open to more agressive intrusions into their waters.

We also don't know the circumstances that caused the wounds since we only see the aftermath.

The reality is that these ships broke a blockade. They knew that something would happen.

prepared for an attack because they all know what inhumane deeds the IDF is capable of.

Then why do it?

All those cameras flashing and only this makes it out? Sounds like the IDF controlling the situation and twisting the story in their favor as usual.

Unlikely. Almost every smart phone in the world takes video now which then can be either MMS'ed or emailed.

And if they backed down from the slingshots there would be more slingshots coming their way? lol

And how many israelis were injured by those little toys? You make it sound as if they only had sling shots and that sling shots are not dangerous when in fact, you can kill someone with a slingshot.

They broke a blockade that's basically called inhumane and illegal by the U.N. (whom Israel constantly lies and does not cooperate with)

[edit on 12-6-2010 by dl2one]

The blockade was to prevent terrorists from gaining aid. Regardless of what you think, Israel considers hamas to be terrorists.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

I am not saying they didn't intend on doing it...

AAC

I have no idea what this whole challenger thing is about.

They were respected enough to beat the israelis with pipes, jump them and take their weapons, etc...

The israelis were enforcing a blockade against terrorists.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Doesn't look like the same boat!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ff90fda37e3.gif[/atsimg]

AAC

Interesting.

After the release and subsequent retraction of the fraudulent audio from the Mavi Marmara where it seemed as if the passengers were bragging about 9/11 only to find out they didn't say those things I have to question evidence given to us officially by Israel.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Challenger II is not about the shuttle mission but about a previous failed attempt to breach the blockade, Challenger II was the name of a ship.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've been reading this forum for years now, but never joined or posted. Well here is my first one, and I hope it removes some of the confusion.

I was talking about this Challenger thing with my girlfriend, and she found this link that should clear everything up

everythingshare.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
oh cool then. That makes a crap load more sense.

So they were looking for related crew members?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So are you saying they were not going to break the blockade?

My point is that there are 2 sides and people are making this out to only the fault of israel and I can't see how that could be the case.

I agree, I think there is two sides to each story...so why stonewall a proper international investigation? Why confiscate all recording devices and fail to return any of them? Why release phony evidence?

Seems as if Israel only wants one side coming out, and that is their own.

I think regardless of all of that, the lions share of the responsibility falls on the shoulders of the IDF.

The Israeli Navy Officers said it best here with this released statement:

"First and foremost, we protest the fact that responsibility for the tragic results was immediately thrust onto the organizers of the flotilla. This demonstrates contempt for the responsibility that belongs principally to the hierarchy of commanders and those who approved the mission. This shows contempt for the values of professionalism, the purity of weapons and for human lives."
Israeli Navy Reserve Officers - Haaretz.com

They were respected enough to beat the israelis with pipes, jump them and take their weapons, etc...

The IDF boarded and shot some of the passengers up to 30 times.
One, the American, was shot four-times point-blank in the head.

It should also be noted that the people on this "hate flotilla" medically treated the injure IDF soldiers.

What sort of terrorist move was that?

Yet still the blockade collectively punishes every one of the 1.5 million people imprisoned within it. A humanitarian crisis acknowledged by not only the U.N. but almost every major humanitarian aid group.

That isn't legal or moral.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Isn't a blockade an act of war? Anyway, amazing video, thank you for posting
and bringing to our attention. S&F

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf

OK. A bunch of muslim cowards attempting to ignore a blockade and give free stuff to support a bunch of missile lobbing terrorists, who would just as soon kill you, but Israel is closer. Brought to you by the same nice people who murdered thousands in New York, regularly strap on bomb vests and kill children, christian jew and muslim, and who have the goal of converting you to islam or killing you. You choose you're friends so wisely.
Actually Israel is the country always killing children.

I like how you justify Israels actions against a bunch of people with slingshots to defend themselves

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Yet still the blockade collectively punishes every one of the 1.5 million people imprisoned within it. A humanitarian crisis acknowledged by not only the U.N. but almost every major humanitarian aid group.

That isn't legal or moral.

- Lee

OK so they let aid in. You know who gets the aid? The terrorists and not the 1.5 million people who you want the aid to get to. Take North Korea as an example. The leaders live in luxury while the citizens starve to death. This is typical. If you want the aid to get to the people who deserve it, you must remove the terrorists.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Dude there is no "getting rid" of terrorist. What kind of delusional ideology is that? Israel is creating new terrorist everyday when children watch their civilian parents die when they try to take shelter from the terrorist. How many times has IDF told civilians to gather at a school only to bomb the school? All IDF says is, "oh, but the terrorist were hiding amongst them." You are either helping force-feed the BS or you are drunk on it yourself.

There are very few true terrorists, and a whole bunch of freedom fighters that just want to be left alone. Understand that!

AAC

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join