It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Smuggled out of Israel of Aid Ship Massacre

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Smuggled Video

This is pretty Disturbing. Supposedly, this video was smuggled out of Israel. It shows Israel boats firing on vessel before Soldiers repel down from Helicopter. There was blood everywhere before they boarded, which is why they attacked them with pipes.

The most disturbing part is that ISraeli soldiers had a pamphlet with the Challenger Shuttle victims on them. Why?

This video is GRAPHIC but I would appreciate anyone's feedback.

I do say KUDOS to the person responsible for leaking this. It restores my faith in humanity.

Especially the girl at end who got the megaphone screaming, please do not use more violence, we need help for injured people.

AAC

[edit on 12-6-2010 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Also, Israel showed suspect pictures of the weapons they found on board. However, if you see the video they have sling-shots.

Also, after a few searches it seems a blogger proved that the ship showing the soldiers beating them with pipes wasn't even the same ship. FAKE FOOTAGE

It is surely a crazy world we live in...

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
amazing ....

are u sure that old footage was fake? I didnt see it yet, can you link it here?

something need to be done ...

found this

solstudio.web.id...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

That's weird I posted it but now its not working.

I found this suggesting the video of soldier talking through loud speaker is duplicate from gaza coast not international waters.

Video

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I feel so bad that this stuff is happening and nothing is being done.

I wish I could do something about this.

Gods wrath will be harsh on the offenders.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I didnt see any thread about the video from Israel being fabricated, actually I saw but I dont think it was flagged ... I didnt read it

israel is a propaganda machine ... after the US and hitler ... they are the best

but as I said in other threads, both sides of the conflict are wrong ... the real guilty here is the UN and the US that support Israel and dont want peace

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Doesn't look like the same boat!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ff90fda37e3.gif[/atsimg]

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I wrote this late last night and just wanted to bump it up...

2nd line.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

OK. A bunch of muslim cowards attempting to ignore a blockade and give free stuff to support a bunch of missile lobbing terrorists, who would just as soon kill you, but Israel is closer. Brought to you by the same nice people who murdered thousands in New York, regularly strap on bomb vests and kill children, christian jew and muslim, and who have the goal of converting you to islam or killing you. You choose you're friends so wisely.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Islam is a religion of peace my friend. If you want to talk about radicals, fine, but their religion is just a crutch. I thought we were done with the brainwashing of the media. Leave the religion out of it, because you can't argue that any one religion is innocent of having its name used to justify violence. That's just a fact.

The enemy is not Muslim, or Christian, or Jew, the enemy is the corrupt governments and guerilla groups that use religion as a scapegoat. We have to see through the crap we're fed on a daily basis and realize this. The average person in Iraq would have no problem with the average person in America, who in turn would have no problem with the average person in Israel.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

sorry my friend

in my opinion there are no religion of peace

every time a group of people want to control things, and every time a group of people doesnt use their brain, instead, use a book ... this is not peace ... directly or indirectly you are supporting violence ... just look at our history and present ...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

As an American who grew up in the heart of America. Many more of my fellow Americans would rather choose them over Israel. And trust me, that number is growing rapidly. People are waking up to the lies that are being spoon-fed to them and sooner than later their evil ways will be exposed. To answer your question.

[edit to add] I am speaking of Israeli Government, not jewish people. The same I blamed Bush Administration and not American people a few years back.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally898
I feel so bad that this stuff is happening and nothing is being done.

I truly cannot understand this either. It makes me think the whole world is lost, or not deserving of being saved.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

This isn't the first time that Israel has done something like this. This latest incident is not isolated. Israel does this kind of thing all of the time and they get away with it because the US blocks any negative resolution in the UN.

Why does the US do this? Because our government and media is heavily lobbied by pro-Israel lobbies. The biggest lobbies in history. Our government is pro-Zionist and so is our media so the American people will never hear of these atrocities in order to keep our government from blocking repercussions in the UN.

I completely understand why nothing is happening though I don't agree with it.

--airspoon

The only reason that this incident made it to the media is because thousands of people watched it unfold live. This is nothing new at all as this is typical Israeli behaviour. The only thing that's new is that media actually covered it though heavily propagated Israeli "untruths" about the situation.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Both sides are equally at fault in my opinion. As long as you have the mentality that my god can kick your gods ass there will be death and war. I was brought up going to church and being an alterboy blah blah blah, but lately I want nothing to do with conventional religion. How many wars, death, destruction till people realize killing in the name of god, allah, or whom ever is just an excuse to kill. Simpletons really if there really is a god why would he order to kill? Doesn't sound like any kind of god that is going to get my support, I'm sorry but I am not that easily brainwashed. When will people wake up and realize on either side their being played.

George Carlin sums it up.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Um. There were quite some number of ships and there is no way to tell the time between these footages. It seems logical that after being attacked on one ship they would turn violent on the next one.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Well I've noticed a few things.
1. The people on the boat had weapons and were prepared to use them.
2. At least one person had a gas mask on the boat which they were wearing.

seems like the people on the boat were prepared for an attack.

I feel like the israelis wanted to demonstrate their resolve in maintaining this blockade. If they backed down, they would loose complete control of the situation which would have left them open to more agressive intrusions into their waters.

We also don't know the circumstances that caused the wounds since we only see the aftermath.

The reality is that these ships broke a blockade. They knew that something would happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

They had sling-shots dude? It was International water. There was aide and peace prize laureates on the ship. Think objectively.

And WHY did the Israeli soldier have the Challenger victims on the boat? Weird.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

They didn't break blockade. Were they not in international waters when they boarded?

Also, look at the other videos. They aired coast guard speaking nicely over megaphone, but it was filmed way before this incident and reused.

It also seems as if they did the same thing when airing the ambush video where they were hit with pipes. This early of I thread i think its important to read all replies on first page as OP usually add to the thread.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm confused by this video - I certainly did not see Israel firing on the boat prior to the boarding? There is a clip of what is supposedly blood on a wall yet no one seems overly concerned for their safety. Then I see a bunch of people repelling down from the helicopter (nothing sounds like gun shots - more like paint ball guns) and then just a bunch of footage of barely wounded people. Again - its all very confusing and why did the footage stop where it did?

Can we get some explanation of what is happening through the footage - a lot of French and other languages are spoken - I also don't get the reference to Challenger victims?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join