It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well...The woman is an idiot...Shes lucky the FBI didnt show up with their tactical team...

Looks too staged to me too...

The fact that the woman agent seems to be a university cop that has been deputized by the US Marshal service is a little strange...

Is it normal for FBI and US Marshals to question potential terror sympathisers unarmed??? Whenever i see FBI operating in official duties they ALWAYS have a sidearm

Guess who the first one to go missing in the night will be?

Special Agent 1: Just look for the Palestine flag on the front door

Tactical Team Commander: Roger that...LOCK AND LOAD!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by BingeBob]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

Originally posted by jfj123

So she's an officer at the University of Texas and not a US Marshal ?

She's a University of Texas PD that has been deputized as a US Marshal, meaning she can act as a federal agent.

So a college cop was deputized to be a US Marshal?
That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Why didn't they deputize a mall cop?

The Marshals Service is responsible for apprehending wanted fugitives, providing protection for the federal judiciary, transporting federal prisoners (see JPATS), protecting endangered federal witnesses, and managing assets seized from criminal enterprises. The Marshals Service is responsible for 55.2 percent of arrests of federal fugitives. Between 1981 and 1985, the Marshals Service conducted Fugitive Investigative Strike Team operations to jump-start fugitive capture in specific districts. In 2007, U.S. Marshals captured over 36,000 federal fugitives and cleared over 38,900 fugitive warrants.[8]

The United States Marshals Service also executes all lawful writs, processes, and orders issued under the authority of the United States, and shall command all necessary assistance to execute its duties.

U.S. Marshals also have the common law-based power to enlist any willing civilians as deputies.[citation needed] In the Old West this was known as forming a posse, although under the Posse Comitatus Act, they cannot use soldiers for law enforcement duties while in uniform representing their unit, or the military service. However if a soldier is off duty, wearing civilian cloth, and willing to assist a law enforcement officer on his own behalf, it is acceptable.

Lastly Title 28 USC Chapter 37 § 564. authorizes United States marshals, deputy marshals and such other officials of the Service as may be designated by the Director, in executing the laws of the United States within a State, may exercise the same powers which a sheriff of the State may exercise in executing the laws thereof.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Looks like local LE 'deputized' into the Marshall's Service, perhaps just for specific investigations. They do that some times. I've even known of cases where security guards (private company guards, hired on government contract) in the Federal Courthouses were deputized by the US Marshall's Service. In those cases, it was so that they were authorized to concealed-carry on federal property.

But yeah, it happens.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Yeah...When i was a correctional officer i was deputized as a US Marshal for about an hour while we did prisoner transfer.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Looks like local LE 'deputized' into the Marshall's Service, perhaps just for specific investigations. They do that some times. I've even known of cases where security guards (private company guards, hired on government contract) in the Federal Courthouses were deputized by the US Marshall's Service. In those cases, it was so that they were authorized to concealed-carry on federal property.

But yeah, it happens.

Just doesn't make sense to me.
Why would they deputize, basically a college security guard when they have a huge pool of much more qualified officers? And again, keep in mind that the video claims she's FBI when her ID says otherwise.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BingeBob

Yeah...When i was a correctional officer i was deputized as a US Marshal for about an hour while we did prisoner transfer.

Why does it not surprise me that a cop is posting in this forum, protecting the cops slimy moves.

You are all the same. Creepy.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Why does it not surprise me that a cop is posting in this forum, protecting the cops slimy moves.

You are all the same. Creepy.

Youre an idiot too...I said "when i was"...That means I am not anymore...

I would be very upset by this video if it were real and this woman wasnt a tool...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I guarded prisoners in hospital settings under a contract for them, so I get ya. Concealed carry in unusual circumstances is one reason they'll deputize, and need for federal authority under special circumstances is another. I'm sure there are several other reasons for it as well, perhaps better not delved into here.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

Why does it not surprise me, that because he WAS a corrections officer, which is NOT a cop......and you dont like that aspect, that you fail to listen to any logic what so ever?

This mentality is the disease that you protesters spread, and the exact reason you will fail at what you are trying to do........

Im all about protesting and effecting change........but you DONT do it by always playing the VICTIM....

You wont listen to logic, you go out with your signs and you ANTAGONIZE people in HOPES that something happens so you can scream and cry, and yell about how "Big Brother" is wrong and abused you.....

People likes this dont do the protest to help anyone, they do it for attention....

Once again, just because he was part of law enforcement, doesnt make his statement false..........

Your rejection of it just proves your ignorance......

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Just doesn't make sense to me.
Why would they deputize, basically a college security guard when they have a huge pool of much more qualified officers? And again, keep in mind that the video claims she's FBI when her ID says otherwise.

I couldn't speculate much as to why that particular officer was deputized. There was probably a reason, even if it's a 'non-sensical' one.

College PD officers are not 'security guards' they are sworn officers with a specific jurisdiction. Around here, they are subject to call out by the city and county if needed, at which time their jurisdiction is temporarily expanded to that of the calling agency.

As I said above, I've known security officers to be deputized as well. It depends on the situational needs, and what is most expedient.

And yeah, the video is inaccurate. Just another indicator of the propagandistic intent, I would say. They weren't going for information delivery, that was just a disguise, a wrapper. The intent was indoctrination.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Youre an idiot too...I said "when i was"...That means I am not anymore...

I would be very upset by this video if it were real and this woman wasnt a tool...

That why you said;

Well...The woman is an idiot...Shes lucky the FBI didnt show up with their tactical team...

Looks too staged to me too...

Once a cop, always a cop.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

This mentality is the disease that you protesters spread, and the exact reason you will fail at what you are trying to do........

What a tool.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

ahhh name calling......im glad to see you have a good rebuttal to my argument

You have thoroughly proven my point, with that one line response to that post.

BTW , if "The Man" truly is keeping you down, and you guys are the victims all the time, wouldnt that make YOU the tool?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

I dont like how she handled that, she could have either just answered the questions or shut her door. She made that complicated. They don't know her so they would not know if she would damage anything or hurt anyone regardless of rather she has 5 WONDERFUL kids or works as a nurse thats regardless! They probably just got called by an anonymous from someone who didn't like her. she does seem the type that would be hard to talk to she was making it diff. just to answere a simple yes or no question! If she felt offended she could have told them she was done and shut her door!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You know that the only people that called me a cop were people that were locked up...you mustve been locked up before...

Everyone elsecalled me a jail guard...

But anyways...

Ill bet this is another pro palestine propaganda video...surprised she wasnt being beaten with a 70's era nightstick

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I know a lot of people around me that literally hate all cops, and unlike me, they have basements and vaults full of guns, and other weapons.

People are fed up with cops not respecting citizens. Don't expect the cops to like it, as they are after their little ego trips, but that just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

What a tool.

What a way to demonstrate that you are the 'parakletos', as your sig so boldly states. Methinks your god may have something to say to you in that matter, at some point.

Doesn't the book have something to say about 'false prophets'?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sure , there are good cops and there are bad cops.....

But why dont you point out to me in this video just how these cops were treating her horrible or doing anything other then asking a few questions and being respectful?

They didnt do anything wrong, IF the video is even real....

They got a lead and they followed it, LIKE ANY GOOD LAW ENFORCEMENT personnel should do......

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I understand the touchy nature of this. But honestly. I support what the FBI did here.

I'm sorry to say, but some members of the Free Palestine movement have done quite violent acts.

Asking questions to people is no problem. And I don't understand the nature of this problem with the lady and the FBI. If the FBI came to my door I'd make them coffee or something and have some good time with them. I'd have a video CAM of course. Can't quite trust men from the government. But that does not mean I cannot respect them and host them and be nice to the government that I live under

I don't know. I guess some good old fashion Abrahamic hospitality just isn't popular these days. Sadface

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I know a lot of people around me that literally hate all cops, and unlike me, they have basements and vaults full of guns, and other weapons.

People are fed up with cops not respecting citizens. Don't expect the cops to like it, as they are after their little ego trips, but that just the way it is.

Wow nothing like generalizing an entire workforce of people !!!

I suppose you hate all blacks, asians, etc... too ????

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join