It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
]

Sure , there are good cops and there are bad cops.....

But why dont you point out to me in this video just how these cops were treating her horrible or doing anything other then asking a few questions and being respectful?

Just curious, what crime are they investigating? According to the FBI Guy, there had been no crime, they were looking for potential crimes. Are there not actual crimes to investigate, like missing children, and people killed illegally by cops?

Why did the FBI guy lie about being there due to the protest?

They were nicer because they knew they were being video taped.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Protesting is a 'Gateway' activity.

(facetious)

If these government FBI thugs gave a damn about violence & protecting innocents,

Why were they pivotal at WACO?

Where they had to hide the front door, because all the bullet holes went inward, not out.

And the ATF guys came in canvas covered trucks & if anyone had been shooting at them they would have been dead by the scores.

Like the video says they can lie,
& lie
& lie.

Mafia intimidation tactics, this lady sure didn't take lying down.

Thank You very kindly for being a responsible, patriotic American adult.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

assuming that this video IS real, how do you know the details of whats going on? You dont......

It could be that there was a person at one of their protest, that could have been doing some shady stuff, perhaps he was online in his spare time making some threats......perhaps seeing as how HE was associated with the protests that SHE is involved in, and perhaps knowing that she is a regular, decided to go talk to her to make sure she didnt know anything else?

How do you know that, said hypothetical person, wasnt a wack job planning on blowing up buildings or something and they caught him, and want to be thorough with their investigation?

The issue is, you dont know ANY of the back story , you just automatically assume that because its law enforcement they are harassing people.....

This mindset is flawed. However i would bet money that if your car was stolen, the police would be the first people you would call, and if they DIDNT investigate youd be pissed off........

Double standards and willful ignorance

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah maybe this whole thing is fake, it is too hard to believe the FBI has people this unprofessional.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The "agents" in the video were not armed...

You dont see a whole lot of FBI guys that openly say they are FBI that carry concealed...This particular investigation wouldnt warrant concealed either...

Besides the fact that this guy appears to have had NO formal interrogation training. He let her run the interview...real cops dont do that...they dont even let you talk to them like that when you rolled through a stop sign...

I call SHENANIGANS

[edit on 12-6-2010 by BingeBob]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What a bright woman. She couldn't have handled the situation any better. I wish there were a few others as intelligent as her; the US would be in much better shape if there were.
It was clear that the FBI wasn't about to share what it knew so why wouldn't she do the same. Tit for tat.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

I don't know about you, but it would bother me if my personal information was plastered on the forum, without my permission,

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I think they looked very unprofessional, I don't have any personal experience to draw on, but if a cop came to my door do they allow you to film?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I think they looked very unprofessional, I don't have any personal experience to draw on, but if a cop came to my door do they allow you to film?

Depends on what state youre in and what they are there for.

They look like they watched some Law and Order SVU and used some of the skills from that show.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by richierich

The chance of getting actionable info from this type visit is almost nil. Anyone with half a brain would never admit to anything and the agents would leave with nothing, OR the people are innocent and they still leave with nothing.

They DID get actionable intel. It's right there in the video. Further, she was dumb enough to post it on the internet, and now, I daresay, there are more in possession of it than only the FBI.

And exactly what would that be?

What actionable intel did they glean from that? I am waiting.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Umm how does it NOT hold any water? How do you know that they dont already have the guy in custody and they arent questioning everyone else that he MIGHT have been associated with, as a precaution?

LoL they arent going to just go detain her on the simple fact that she was in the same picket line the guy happened to be in......

IF you understand the proper procedure for investigation, then it holds plenty of water....

These useless debates on this subject just to try and find a way to pin blame on two people who were "supposedly" questioning a woman and doing NOTHING wrong is ridiculous.....

Point being, YOU DONT have the facts, NO ONE does.....they were investigating, nothing more.........like they SHOULD be....

That being said, I still think this video is a fake, in all my experience in and around law enforcement , ive never seen anyone in the FBI or other government agencies , so unable to articulate himself, and ask the pertinent questions......

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

In the absence of a specific law saying "you can't film cops anywhere", there's not much they could do, legally speaking, about her running a video camera at her own home, unless she were under arrest.

It apparently wasn't an "undercover" video, without their knowledge of being filmed. They could have asked not to be filmed, but couldn't really have enforced it.

Surreptitious filming of a cop, without his knowledge, was the subject of a recent arrest in MD, which has not yet gone to court for a test. It will be interesting to see the outcome of that, given that the filming was on a public highway, where he should have no reasonable expectation of privacy.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me but this whole video seems pretty staged. I don't believe this was real.

Since we know the "agents" name and have video of them and we know the area where this was filmed. I would guess if someone wanted to take some time they could verify or debunk this video. Then we would know if this event is even worth discussing or not.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
]

Sure , there are good cops and there are bad cops.....

But why dont you point out to me in this video just how these cops were treating her horrible or doing anything other then asking a few questions and being respectful?

Just curious, what crime are they investigating? According to the FBI Guy, there had been no crime, they were looking for potential crimes. Are there not actual crimes to investigate, like missing children, and people killed illegally by cops?

Why did the FBI guy lie about being there due to the protest?

They were nicer because they knew they were being video taped.

To answer your question: The agents were not investigating anything. They were there to let the lady know that if she dared to protest againt anything that Israel does not approve of, she risks being targeted by the government. The lady was visited because anyone that does not pretend to be deaf and dumb and blind and ignore reality knows that protest is not considered a right any more.

Protesters are always being mistreated by cops...arrested for nothing, bullied and harmed..the cops are an arm of the ruling class, and they do not want the People taking to the streets...if enough did so they would soon take back this nation from the traitors and they will not allow that to happen.

This was sheer intimidation; those agents knew damned well that that lady had no intention of doing anything wrong and didn't know anyone else that would either....and of course if they did the agents would have been told No and gone away...all a waste of time except that the lady felt the sting of the corrupt government we are being ruled by......our day will come.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Great video I admire the OPs guts. I think she gives good advice but I have to say I don't recommend being that rude and sarcastic. Especially if you want to win hearts and minds afterwards. I do recommend you record everything you can when it comes to interactions with law inforcement. The most important thing I can suggest is to KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Give your name, dob and address and thats it. If the police want to interview you say you want a lawer and you wont speak without one. Most case are solved in the interview room by confession or catching people out in a lie.

~ Do what thou wilt, *SNIP* ~

Mod Edit - Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:45:47 -0500 by MemoryShock]

link   
reply to post by richierich

I got a bridge for sale...

Read some of the thread and maybe take an open mind before chirping in with the stuff you read of the script...

link   
reply to post by richierich

Here AGAIN in your post we have the VICTIM card again....."Bubba is beating up on me because I want to picket"........STOP already?

You dont know the circumstances surrounding it , you DONT know if theres more behind it........hell we dont even know if its REAL!

Stop stating claims like its fact, when you have no facts to back it up....
How do you know they were harassing her? How do you know she wasint involved in something else?
For all you know, she could have been involved with someone who set a bomb on the front porch of a gov official....once again........we dont know

That didnt look like harassment to me anyway!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

The chance of getting actionable info from this type visit is almost nil. Anyone with half a brain would never admit to anything and the agents would leave with nothing, OR the people are innocent and they still leave with nothing.

They DID get actionable intel. It's right there in the video. Further, she was dumb enough to post it on the internet, and now, I daresay, there are more in possession of it than only the FBI.

And exactly what would that be?

What actionable intel did they glean from that? I am waiting.

Watch the video again... and again... and again... until you catch it. If you don't already have the knowledge to catch it, maybe you should take some classes or something. I'm not your intel teacher, nor am I prone to releasing such information on a public forum.

Them as needs it, have it. She gave it to them.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I could find her in about a 1/2 hour using google...

Lets see RN in the Austin area...Probably not many people flying Palestinian flags in Austin

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join