It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't mean to interrupt an on-going conversation, but I watched the vid and thought I'd add my two.

This didn't accomplish for me what it did for many of you. It just didn't work. This woman desperately wanted to come accross as very clever, very bright, and her snide little remarks were aimed at making the agents look foolish.

She didn't manage to pull it off. I was embarrested for her. I mean, what was she a nervous wreck about? Her voice was trembling. She was rude.
Her questioning them and repeating their questions time after time wasn't clever, it was dumb.

Her entire attitude towards them was dumb. I admit I only got half way through it because I could't take anymore.

My two.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
knock knock

"Hi we're from the FBI and we are here to tell you that we are watching you!

or
knock knock
"Hi I'm the ladies husband and this is her sister, we're here to pretend we're an FBI agent and a US Marshal so you can put a silly fake video on the internet to make it seem like the US is in collusion with the evil israelis......oooooh now we'll show those bad people who are defending their borders against terrorists.
Hamas good. Israelis bad

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Get real mate you could obviously tell from there mode of dress and door drills that these two Agents were trainees out on a field trip Let this woman try to question and film fully trained and experenced Agents she would see a whole world of difference.Lets be honest here if you have nothing to hide and and confident you have no intention of hurting others whats the beef with a few questions at a resonable and social hour

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by warequalsmurder

How does this post have ANYTHING to do with fear?

I see nothing intimidating or threatening in this video at all?

If you don't see the intimidation factor with two FBI agents showing up on your doorstep and asking you questions that pertain to hurting people than you are either completely naive, or you have ulterior motives to protect and/or advance....

Try selling your cock and bull opinion to somebody else who doesn't see right through you.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

I just remembered in February there was an article in Haaretz which said Israel should now "confront" and counter the protesters. The report was made by Reut Institute.

This is the article
Future Steps Outlined in the Report by Israeli Think Tank:

Israel's diplomats overseas, meanwhile, must counter the attempts to delegitimize the country.

Reut recommends setting up a counter-network, in which Israel's embassies in centers of delegitimization activity would serve as "front positions."

The report says the intelligence service should monitor the organizations' activities and study their methods. The cabinet should also confront groups trying to delegitimize Israel but embrace those engaged in legitimate criticism.

Think tank: Israel faces global delegitimization campaign

I think this visit by the FBI was taken as per the steps mentioned in the report to silence the protestors.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by YJLTG]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magic Bullet
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Get real mate you could obviously tell from there mode of dress and door drills that these two Agents were trainees out on a field trip Let this woman try to question and film fully trained and experenced Agents she would see a whole world of difference.Lets be honest here if you have nothing to hide and and confident you have no intention of hurting others whats the beef with a few questions at a resonable and social hour

There are various forms of sexual behavior that are illegal in some states in the USA. Why don't we just put a video camera in your bedroom to make sure that you aren't breaking any laws. Lets be honest here, if you have nothing to hide than you shouldn't mind it in the least.

Also, you speak as if you have a lot of knowledge of how veteran FBI agents would have handled the situation and influenced it's outcome. Sounds kind of fishy to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You may be right! Or it could have been the 2nd string deputized university cops that just love to say "FBI Open up we have some questions for you."

However if you look up cointelpro you will see that the government has a long history of intimidation. Funny they infiltrated a Quaker meeting house once and were forced to endure cookies and tea from the wild eyed radical peace activists. Mostly grandmothers and retirees that believe in non violence and peace. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

How does this post have ANYTHING to do with fear?

I see nothing intimidating or threatening in this video at all?

If you don't see the intimidation factor with two FBI agents showing up on your doorstep and asking you questions that pertain to hurting people than you are either completely naive, or you have ulterior motives to protect and/or advance....

Try selling your cock and bull opinion to somebody else who doesn't see right through you.

And that's my post that you're referencing.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix

No it's not. Go back and read again carefully this time.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by jfj123

You may be right! Or it could have been the 2nd string deputized university cops that just love to say "FBI Open up we have some questions for you."

However if you look up cointelpro you will see that the government has a long history of intimidation. Funny they infiltrated a Quaker meeting house once and were forced to endure cookies and tea from the wild eyed radical peace activists. Mostly grandmothers and retirees that believe in non violence and peace. Go figure.

Of course getting a visit from REAL FBI agents would be intimidating but that really can't be helped, can it? I mean they have to do their jobs right?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Whats to see right through?

If i havent done anything wrong, why would I even begin to be intimidated? Ive been questioned by police on things before , because i knew someone that was involved with a shooting....unfortunately......

Two of them came to my house, wasnt anything intimidating about it.....because i hadnt done ANYTHING WRONG!

Take your undue rage against law enforcement out on someone else

Seriously if those two people were intimidating to ANYONE i would have to tell you to grow a pair.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Click the link and see whose post shows up.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Check the quotes and it will tell the whole story of who was being quoted from which post... Go on, do it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

She didn't manage to pull it off. I was embarrested for her. I mean, what was she a nervous wreck about? Her voice was trembling. She was rude.
Her questioning them and repeating their questions time after time wasn't clever, it was dumb.

Exactly. If you ever have occasion to question people for whatever reason, even just kids to find out who got into the cookie jar, watch and see how many times they repeat your questions back to you before answering (this is psychological - they use it to 'buy time' to formulate a response), and correlate that to the final results when the truth comes out...

Watch people who are more nervous than the situation warrants...

Watch people who try to over project 'confidence', often more loudly than necessary...

Yeah, you noticed 'stuff'.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

....it seems to me the FBI got an anonymous tip from somebody disgruntled and did not agree with her and wanted to be an asshole. OR she was in the company of somebody who is genuinely being closely monitored that she is unaware of. She also probably had a few things on her, that compelled them to seek her out as well. (could be anything from immigration, money..etc) I think the FBI just responded and had to do their job and check it out. When FBI and Law Enforcement, receive tips from people that want to remain anonymous they don't even say it's from an anonymous tip but rather, "I can't tell you how we got this or that information", they don't want to give the person of interest any ideas.

To be honest....I'm glad the agents were respectful and plus they didn't even CARE that the video was on them. Seems like they were just doing their job. If I was her...I wouldn't be angry at the FBI for checking me out. It's not like they are the CIA....or the NSA, now that would be scary!

....and to be completely honest...if I was visited by FBI agents, I would be to damned intrigued to be nervous.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by mishmallow8]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

What a strange idea. I don't have anything to fear from taking to the FBI, the US Marshal, or most anyone else.

You are saying you DO?

If not, why would you feel 'intimidated'?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Check the quotes and it will tell the whole story of who was being quoted from which post... Go on, do it.

My quote is behind the link to your post... to which you are referencing.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is what they'll do after the G20 in toronto. See who is on the new cameras footage, and slowley attack them for being a terroist. This world turning sooo crazy. The elite make the entire concept seem okay and peaceful, so many people dont see the true evil work behind their plans. We really need to unite collectivley, and fight off this bullsh** before its too late. They gave us a cheap shot with the oil spill can't imagine whats next.

~Infinite love always, Qonscious

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

What a strange idea. I don't have anything to fear from taking to the FBI, the US Marshal, or most anyone else.

You are saying you DO?

Gheee, I have no idea why.

Wow, such honest and ground breaking psychology you exhibit. Yeah, I must be the only person in the world who has less than trustworthy opinions of my government. Such a slueth you are nenothetu. I'll bet you're called the brightest tool in the shed aren't you?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

You are saying you DO?

Exactly yourself. lol.
I, too, would have been just the opposite of this woman. I would have asked them in to have a seat, told them I wasn't in to violence, which is why I was at the protest, and that I wouldn't associate with violent people. Then I probably would have started asking them questions to see what I could learn from them.

But I would have wanted to know if attending that protest had put me on some kind of "watch list" or something. I wouldn't have cared for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join