It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
Wanna try again???

No, I think I pretty much nailed it.

It doesn't have a government plate. It was registered (as of June 2009) to a 60+ y/o woman (occupation unknown)... a registration which may or may not be current. Which means that the vehicle could have been sold since it was last registered... and the current owner has yet to show up in a database.

Can we at least agree that nobody in this video is 60+ years of age???

Sure, go for it.

You still missed my point. We have two choices here, right?

The video is fake

or

the video is real.

Can we agree on that? If there is an in between, it is beyond me.

REAL- if the video is real and these are real federal agents then that vehicle is being used to conduct STATE BUSINESS. Right? Do we still agree? So if A and B are correct, then it is a STATE vehicle and there is no reason NOT to video tape it and post in on YOUTUBE. We paid for the car and the plate.

FAKE- if the video is fake, then she just posted an image of some innocent person's license plate online. Do you think she had the car stolen to make the fake video? I do not. I have to believe if it is fake, she knows the "agents" and they used a vehicle belonging to someone they knew. Sounds like that is her problem and the owner's problem for wanting to make a fake video.

Do you not agree with either of those assessments? It is what I said before but LONGER.

So posting that license plate could prove dire for whoever's name comes up if someone (after watching the video) chooses to stalk the person associated with that license plate... possibly an innocent bystander.

So would that not be an issue with the video maker? Why are you harassing people on ATS about what someone else posted on Youtube?

You are mad at someone on ATS for looking it up and posting information any of us could have looked up? None of us could have shown you that image of that plate - we would need the plate and a camera to do that. Once it is posted, any easy to find information is just too damn bad for the people posting it, especially if it was Grandma's car she borrowed to make a video.

Now... here's where the Mulder and Scully part fits in.

Sometimes they drove their own vehicles... basically because sometimes a government vehicle wasn't always available when they needed one.

When did they ever use their own vehicles? I do not recall them either owning a car, let alone using their own. Besides, you are talking about two fictional characters who spent more time NOT conducting state business in their vehicles than they should have. We are talking about official state business, not leaving a fertilizer purchase inquiry to chase an abductee.

And so sometimes you are allowed to drive your own vehicle... and get paid mileage when doing so.

I do not doubt that being a fact - BUT they are on duty, representing the government. Their vehicle is part of their official duty. I am pretty sure that the FBI is aware that it makes enemies so I find it hard to believe they are in the practice of borrowing Aunt Millies SUV to go piss people off.

Either way, the problem is with the woman who taped it, not the person that looked it up. By that logic, if you had a listed phone number and address that could be found by your name and city...and I posted your name and city, you would not have a problem with me but the first person to take 4 seconds to look it up and post it?

I just do not see it that way. I am still not sure about this video but either way, the lady with the camera is the one that did any damage and if it is some old lady's car, why do FBI agents need to use someone else's? Neither of them has a car or could get one issued? So either it belongs to one of them and it is their bad for using it to conduct official business or they should not have videotaped their friends car as part of their little act.

All I was saying is that if it is legit, then the FBI needs to worry about Aunt Millie and the reason her car is being put in that position in the name of state security. If it is fake, her bad for taping it and putting it online. Got it?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

No... I don't have you confused with somebody else. You just can't seem to grasp my point. So I've taken the time to hold your hand and walk you through it. No games. Can you handle that???

Whatever you need to call it. Your last two or three posts to me just seem like half a thought so if you need to say you are holding my hand before you complete a thought, have at it ok. You brought up the X-files to someone else and then you asked me why you were thinking of them. You do not see why that might confuse me? I did not know why you were thinking of them when I had not brought them up but it seemed someone did. Then you just gave me short half thoughts as responses. Sorry if you thought that was supposed to make more sense than it did. I hope it is all better now.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

All I was saying is that if it is legit, then the FBI needs to worry about Aunt Millie and the reason her car is being put in that position in the name of state security. If it is fake, her bad for taping it and putting it online. Got it?

Yes... I got it alright... immediately after the OP posted it. But apparently some of the other posters were having a tough time understanding ALL the ramifications that could result due to her posting the video... and chose to pat her on the back for being brave/courageous. When in fact... it's probably the dumbest thing she's ever done in her entire life.

She's dealing with people who will shoot your dog... your spouse... and your children should the need ever arise. And anybody who encourages this woman needs to have their head examined.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You still missed my point. We have two choices here, right?

The video is fake

or

the video is real.

Can we agree on that? If there is an in between, it is beyond me.

You have TWO choices. Agreed.

And because of the lack of disclaimers... the correct choice would be to assume that it's REAL... and should be attacked accordingly. JMO

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is way too intrusive. More people should see videos like these and put a stop to this kind of s!@t. I don't even know why she talked to them anyway.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes... I got it alright... immediately after the OP posted it. But apparently some of the other posters were having a tough time understanding ALL the ramifications that could result due to her posting the video... and chose to pat her on the back for being brave/courageous. When in fact... it's probably the dumbest thing she's ever done in her entire life.

I really do not see where it was so dumb. I am still failing to see that part of your argument.

She's dealing with people who will shoot your dog... your spouse... and your children should the need ever arise. And anybody who encourages this woman needs to have their head examined.

You mean the feds? Are you saying she needs to worry feds will shoot her dog and husband over this? Are you saying someone else might shoot her dog or husband over this? I am not following at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You have TWO choices. Agreed.

And because of the lack of disclaimers... the correct choice would be to assume that it's REAL... and should be attacked accordingly. JMO

How can assuming anything automatically be correct? You do know what it means to assume, correct? It means you have come to a conclusion while lacking all needed information. Therefore by definition, assumptions can not DEFAULT to correct.

Aside from that, how many Youtube videos have the proper disclaimers on them? I fail to see how a video posted on the internet by any old person is proof of anything just because it lacks a disclaimer.

Either way, real or fake - I am still not following why you feel she is so stupid for posting it. I really do not follow why you would be even more upset with someone looking it up. Apparently you gave up on that though and reverted back to an easier argument?

I have no idea what your issue is. I stand by what I said. If they are real agents, then they chose to take that vehicle and if it was Aunt Millies, then her nephew has some explaining to do to his bosses and his Aunt. If they were fake, then what is the problem again?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Either way, real or fake - I am still not following why you feel she is so stupid for posting it. I really do not follow why you would be even more upset with someone looking it up. Apparently you gave up on that though and reverted back to an easier argument?

Some people just don't like it when a person uses their rights.

This woman for whatever reason by which ever means has used her rights.

Even if it propaganda or what ever it still alerts the public to the fact that you got State deputised marshals knocking on peoples doors asking questions.

No harm in that IMO. Why anyone would get mad about a parson using their rights to defend against authority is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I really do not see where it was so dumb. I am still failing to see that part of your argument.

That's your problem... not mine.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

That's your problem... not mine.

Not really. I could care less what your nonsense point was. You wanted to convince me of something, I have tried to walk through it with you. You have given up after being unable to make any sense. Sounds a lot like your problem.

Whatever you think the issue is here, great. I thought it was about a woman being visited by agents to ask about something. All I can see about the plate is that if it is a real video then Aunt Millie needs to stop lending her car out to the FBI or else Aunt Millie deserves what she gets. She has to know her nephew's job takes him to places where people will want to harm him. That is kind of the reason that they have state issued vehicles. That is kind of why Mulder and Scully either used state issued vehicles or both owned an endless array of various dark colored Ford Taurus. FBI agents tend to make enemies and usually do much to make sure they do not leave huge signs saying where to find them sleeping with their wife and children. Sounds crazy, right?

Besides, you are now arguing that the lady in with the camera is at fault here. Guess what. That is actually what I said when you argued with me. You were actually blaming the poster who looked it up. That is why I gave my analogy that seems to have changed your tune because you are still arguing with me but actually agreeing with the main thing I did not agree with - who would be to blame. Some ATS poster looking something up any of us can and posting what they find seems quite innocuous to me. I find it hard to believe anyone with the will to harm saw that plate and were dumbfounded with what to do until someone else looked it up for them. Maybe I am naive.

All I can see is that they are real agents and they have that vehicle for a reason and there is no need for any 60 year old woman to worry

or

the video is fake and if something happens to the 60 year old woman whos name matches that plate, then it is the fault of the people making the fake video - including the woman lending out her vehicle if she was told what for.

I really do not have any problem. Trust me, not understanding you will not really put a hitch in my getalong.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
not understanding you will not really put a hitch in my getalong.

...havent heard that expression in forever... what a hooter...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I agree. I do not see why people are getting mad at her. I would not have acted that way because I felt it was over the top and repetitive. I got it, you have kids, blah blah blah. That is just me though. I still would not have been so welcoming to people coming to my home to ask me questions without giving me any indication as to what information they base it on. I understand they have to protect sources and information and I am sure they understand so do I.

I can only fault her for her performance but the people angry with her do not really seem to be doing any better. I have dealt with investigators in the past. I have no problem with almost every COP I have personally dealt with but investigators are a sneaky bunch and those polite smiles and 'howdy maam' personas are pure BS. In my experience, they already "know" you are a bad person who is hiding something from them and that is the starting point. They know the best way to get there easily is to make you feel like you are talking to a friend. They have no problem taking anything you gave them and twisting it and using it for any nefarious purpose that was pre-scheduled and counted on before they even came to the door.

I was guilty of a crime. The nice guys that wanted to help and be my friends managed to make me comfortable enough to say just two wrong things and it cost a lot to get a lawyer to point that out. It was fixed but the fact remains, it cost me mucho dollars to undue lies made up by men with smiles asking simple questions.

Apparently I am biased against smiles and badges. I like a LEO that looks concerned.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You mean the feds? Are you saying she needs to worry feds will shoot her dog and husband over this? Are you saying someone else might shoot her dog or husband over this? I am not following at all.

No... I mean the Maytag guy. Of course I mean the feds. When you mess with them... they find ways to mess with you. Apparently you aren't familiar with Ruby Ridge... where they shot the dog... the son... and then the wife. Randy screwed up and his family lost their lives because of his stupidity. David Koresh screwed up and a bunch of innocent children died. Koresh actually did hide behind a diaper... which this arrogant woman is also doing with her five kids. She's stupid beyond belief... and you're locked into to the same mode.

[edit on 14/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I just gotta say I read through all 20ish pages of this thread and I am very disappointed ATS. I think more than half the posts contain either a defense, or an attack on another member.

You guys should take that to the U2U or something. You know how when two people get in an argument in a public setting they "take it outside"? Nobody else cares about your ego. I don't care if you are stupid or if the guy attacking you is stupid. Do you have something to contribute to the thread or not?

Accept that not everybody is going to agree with you and we all think differently and all have different life experiences. Then move on.

Crap, now I'm writing about other members. The disease is spreading.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

No... I mean the Maytag guy. Of course I mean the feds. When you mess with them... they find ways to mess with you. Apparently you aren't familiar with Ruby Ridge... where they shot the dog... the son... and then the wife. Randy screwed up and his family lost their lives because of his stupidity.

Well I thought I was somewhat familiar with the case but I guess I did not know it was all about posting a plate online. Either I missed something or you are making a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG leap.

David Koresh screwed up and a bunch of innocent children died.

Ah, big leap. Man, why did not say before that your whole premise was lunacy? I feel I have allowed you to waste a great deal of my time now.

Koresh actually did hide behind a diaper... which this arrogant woman is also doing with her five kids. She's stupid beyond belief... and you're locked into to the same mode.

K! When the fed kill her dog over the video of Aunt Millies car U2U me and I will run right to this thread to announce what a moron I am. Until then, think about it. My nephew drinks Hawaiian Punch and he like Justin Beiber. Jim Jones, same thing right? Just looking at things under whatever color sky it is in your world.

K, bother someone else now with you fantasies. Go watch the X-files and see if you can tell what Mulders personal plate number was.
I've grown tired of your antics now. Shoo.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

They came there to ask if she knew of any plans to destroy property or commit bodily injury. And her reply was to plea silence. And you think that they're gonna leave it at that? Walk away and never look back... after all the BS she threw into their faces?

Small steps can become BIG LEAPS really fast. So just sit back and watch that woman's world cave in.

[edit on 15/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

They came there to ask if she knew of any plans to destroy property or commit bodily injury. And her reply was to plea silence. And you think that they're gonna leave it at that? Walk away and never look back... after all the BS she threw into their faces?

Not anymore. You have me totally convinced they are going to come back with tanks, set the house ablaze, cook her children alive, kill her husband and shoot her dog. You are super convincing.

Small steps can become BIG LEAPS really fast.

Like with logic?

So just sit back and watch that woman's world cave in.

Toothpicks in my eyes! I am actually going to contact her tomorrow and get her dog from her. I hate to see an innocent dog get killed in the upcoming fatal raid. U2U me in case I miss it though. Thanks for showing me the light. Now will you stop?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yes. You must watch it. It's so sorry if you don't watch it!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think I may have found some evidence as to whom may have possibly being a big baby about this:

www.israelnationalnews.com...

The United States should investigate the American backers of activist flotillas that challenge Israel's naval closure off the coast of Gaza, an Israeli human rights group said Monday. Shurat Hadin (Israel Law Center) chairwoman, attorney Nitzana Darshan-Leitner has sent a letter asking US Attorney General Eric Holder to look into the “Free Gaza” movement (FGM).

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join