It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Her identity was more than likely obtained using facial recognition software from all the HD surveillance the police do on people at these kinds of protests.

Ya, more than likely

Could it have been one of those highly trained mailmen that spy everyday too? There was a Palestinian flag near her front door.
I bet it was a jew that phoned in a tip. Seems to me she was one of the organizers of this protest, and probably many more....politics, dirty, but politics.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
this is what I would do in that situation....

*FBI knocks on door*

Izzy: WHO THE @#%$% IS IT!!!

FBI: The FBI.

Izzy: Oh....I'm not...home?

FBI: Mr. Izarith we just want to ask you some questions....

Izzy: Can I take a message for when I come...back?

*FBI looks through my file and checks to see if I'm mentally retarded, they spot the fact that I like the UFO section on ATS*

FBI: It's about Aliens giving you sleep paralysis...

*I open the door*

Izzy: CoolL!

FBI: Oops did I say aliens...well actually it's about some other stuff.

Izzy: COOL! Whatcha wanna know?

FBI: Can we have a place to sit?

Izzy: Sure one sec...

*I run in the house take off all my clothes except my t-shirt, set up my tripod and video camera and put smooth romantic music on. Then I invite them in with a bottle of lotion in my hand.*

FBI: umm.....

Izzy: Lotion any one?

FBI: ummm...Yeah...Well come Back...

Izzy: wait! don't go,.....don't...go...I was just kidding about not being home.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Whatever happened to 'people have the right to know their accusers?'

All these bureaus can just side step that. What's the use of it?

To me, when a govt. agency says "We can't tell you that" when someone says "Who accused me?" They just spit on the constitution.

The fact that she's a mom, and a nurse, DOES tell me that she cares for people. Someone that cares for people is not likely to be a terrorist.

Why don't they go secure the border or go find Bin Ladin?

This is harassment for being at a protest and having a political view that obviously our govt. doesn't like.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
For christ's sake. I can't even watch that. Just a couple of minutes in and she is seriously getting on my nerves. They are there very simply to follow up a call they got - which they have to do. Yes the questions are stupid, but for # sake, just answer and get on with whatever you're doing

He asks if there is any intend to do damage or hurt anyone or whatever - yes, kind of a stupid question; though there are reasons for it. Even more stupid though is her answer - "So you think I, mother of five wonderful kids, am going to go and destroy property..." That's where I stopped it. What a #ing moronic answer. He did not imply that she was, he asked; being a mother is irrelevant; whether or not you think your children are 'wonderful' is irrelevant.

The rules she's putting up for dealing with them are good and helpful, but her conversation with them, as far as I saw, was just pathetic. They don't want to be there any more than she wants them to be there.

How the conversation should have gone was thusly:

"Hi, can I help you."

"FBI - we just wanted to make sure you weren't thinking of doing anything harmful after that protest you were at."

"No."

"Ok, bye then."

But no, she had to drag it out and turn it into - from what it seems from other posts - a political debate with them. Ridiculous.

I can imagine the thoughts of how ridiculous she seemed going through those FBI agents' heads. Still, at least she was polite - if needlessly sarcastic and mocking.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think they were wanting to see if they could nab her as an informant....in case she ran across anyone that started espousing violence. Really, that's what I think they were after.

But to my mind, they really bungled that up. Once they showed up at her home, they put themselves in the position of being the threat themselves.

Us paranoids don't like it when the guvmunt shows up at our homes.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Us paranoids don't like it when the guvmunt shows up at our homes.

Speak for yourself....

As you can see from my last post....

I always keep a bottle of lotion and a nice comfy place for them to sit handy for the day they do.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You are too funny. That's really hilarious.

My guess is that no one turned her in - they simply ID'ed all the people at the rally, looked at her profile and found out that she WAS generally a good citizen that obviously cared for people.

I think they- the FBI- are not understanding that even average everyday people are growing more and more suspicious of the govt.., and that they are PART of it.

There's some big disconnect. I think the big guy really was confused. The woman seemed more intuitive and picked up on why she was hesitating and confrontative instead of helpful.

Often I am struck by the lack of intuitive insight on the part of any law enforcment officers. Like Waco - wth was that? "Houston, we've got a bunch of paranoid people in a compound with a lot of weapons, and they believe the end of the world is near and the govt. is the badbuy. Let's surround them with tanks and helicopters."

They need to QUIT calling psychological consultants with PhDs, and start calling in the 20+ year- never once got my butt beat --even working on acute units - beat psych nurses that actually have some people skills....cause the problem...to me....when I see videos like this....is that they are totally lacking people skills. How can you have ANY intelligence, especially human intelligence, when you don't even have basic people skills?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The fbi do this all over the world, they will dress up as firemen and put cameras as fire detetctors in your home for no reason.

The loons can do anything to anyone, and my life has proven even though i have never ever wanted to goto america these planks involved themselves in my life and tried to frame me for no reason at all.

Looney toons beyond belief.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
There you have it, folks. The Thought Police.

Do you know anyone or suspect anyone of thinking about doing something that might be destructive?

What? That's a crime now?

Yup, that is a crime, failure to report an act of vandalism is a crime, because it makes you an accessory.

Now, I don't see anywhere in this video that this woman was charged with any crime. I think people are going a little too far.

I personally have no problem with the FBI knocking on my door for any reason, so long as they don't wire tap me, or point guns at me or arrest me, they can ask me any questions any day, just like the countless political advocates, Jahova witnesses and other people who do the same. that doesn't mean I have to respond or answer their questions, but, hey it's a free country, they can ask all they want too. Freedom goes both ways.

-rrr

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
Someone from her work or something that hates her probably called the FBI on her

Yup, cause as you can see she has such a sweet personality. I am sure everybody loves her at work.

-rrr

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

If I could give you more stars I would have, That's exactly how I would have handled it

-rrr

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
How unintelligent are people nowadays???

There is nothing strange about this post at all.The woman in the video is behaving totally ignorant.

The woman in the video is known for doing protests. Its also a FACT that protesting something usually is by having a strong arguement or opinion about a subject\target and gather alot of people with the same idea or opinion to get stronger and perhaps make a point or result out of the subject\target for the protesters benefit. They often get alot of adrenaline out of the incident and can often start riots, or destroy\rampage different properties wich might belong to the Target of the protestants.

Humans are known for sharing information and spreading information fast. Since this woman is very active in the Protesting environment it is very likely that this woman easy gets information about plans or ideas of attacking any Targeted area. Since this is very dangerous and sometimes only a trigger for starting civil wars they choose to ask someone these questions from somehow who might help to prevent a future disaster-

For the woman. I have no respect, she acted very rude, and she responded with a very LITTLE RELATED answer..Am the mother of 5 kids and work as a nurse..
SO WHAT? Do you know that the most powerful freemasons in the world has 5 children and have alot of part time jobs beside their main income
?

How many children you have is SO FAR away from relative in this subject. If this woman is like this at a general basis i would sure to tap her house and phone-.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
She came across as a real bitch.

She needs to tone down the attitude. She's on the defensive from the outset and doing herself more harm than good.

I'm all for protesting against something you disagree with, but there's a way of doing so without making yourself come across as a complete ass.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vendetta1986
that's why It is good to have pit bulls and dobermans with rottweilers in your back yard and let them loose , to keep away these corrupt bastards.

i dont know if thats a good idea anymore, seen at the rate dog shootings by law enforcement are going up...seems the higher ups are turning a blind eye to these pet murders...something strange is going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Whatever happened to 'people have the right to know their accusers?'

You do have the right to apply through the Freedom of Information Act and request to know who the informant was. If there is no risk to security or whatever other rules they have to follow, they can release the information.

Only if it were to result in your arrest and a court trial do you have the right to "face your accuser".

Otherwise, if there is any reason whatsoever they choose to not tell you who it is, they can claim security, safety, or jeopardy of a case and get away with not telling you outside of court.

FIOA is about your only option.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Zero? Loose screw
`?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
While I am not an expert on the FBI, I do happen to know an FBI agent and the identification they showed the crazy lady is NOT WHAT AN ACTUAL FBI identification badge looks like. Take it or leave it, but those 2 people were not with the FBI. Sorry folks.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

Lost the intelligence on the way?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Can somebody please photoshop those IDs?
thats very interesting....i cannot make out the details on the ID very well....but im sure with a little enhancement? somebody with talent and software could....
If they are phony FBIs that puts a really interesting slant to the whole thing!
Perhaps it is even a staged event?
all kinds of possiblities......whew!
This twist is a doozey!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Someone made an anonymous call to the FBI because they didn't like what she/her group was doing and made something up...probably a vague reference to a possible safety threat. The FBI is REQUIRED to investigate.

By the FBI agents demeanor, he doesn't consider her an actual threat but again, he has to investigate.

While the FBI agents were professional, the woman was being a serious smart @ss .

She is typical of certain people who see the world in black and white - Palastine is good, israel is bad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join