It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Notice also only 1 was supposedly an FBI agent?
Notice also they weren't driving a government vehicle?

...not unusual...

Notice also these supposed agents showed up on casual friday?

...the mandated suit and tie thangy went out with hoover (what a fitting name he had)... what was notable about the fbi actor/guy was his lack of conversational skills and his inability to take control of the situation...

This is obviously nothing more then a propaganda video against the flotilla raid.

...whats obvious, imo, is that the video was staged and it was ALL about that woman gettin' her ego stroked...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I would think that invoking the 5th may have told them a lot. If they work on percentages, I'm sure most people who invoke the 5th are guilty of something.

I think you might be right and wrong at the same time. While invoking the fifth may have made them suspicious and guaranteed her a return visit from the investigators, she may not have been doing it to hide anything. I think she was invoking the fifth just for the sake of invoking the fifth, trying to frustrate them.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Yeah, lets hope she is just an active protester. That is never a problem with me. They could use my property and I would not care, unless they get violent. I will never believe a violent protester, protesting violence. Saw too much of that in the first years of the 1970's.

With the FBI, I see no reason to criticize. They got a call, followed up and behaved in a good way. I'd hope all FBI are that mellow.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

With the FBI, I see no reason to criticize. They got a call, followed up and behaved in a good way. I'd hope all FBI are that mellow.

Right, they did everything right here. If she had been planning some sort of violent act and they FBI didn't follow up simply because she's a nurse and mother of five, everyone here would be screaming for their heads and rightly so.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I conducted a search on the license plate in the video: Texas 7RC-B40. The vehicle is not registered to any government agency, it is registered to Susan M Roberts of San Antonio. Here is the info below...

Description: 2002 Chevrolet K2500 - 4 Dr Wagon Sport Utility

State of Origin: TEXAS
Registrant(s):

Name: SUSAN M ROBERTS
Address: I redacted for obvious reasons
Tag Number: 7RCB40
Issue State: TEXAS
Earliest Registration Date: 6/1/2004
Latest Registration Date: 6/1/2009
Record Type: HISTORICAL
Previous Tag Number: 7RCB40
Previous Issue State: TEXAS

The "FBI" agent who drives away identifies himself as Joe Stephens. Do we know what the woman's name is who is being questioned? I would put money down that her name is Susan Roberts...

Also, as has been mentioned, FBI agents do not conduct official interviews in casual clothing. Nor do they drive their personal vehicles while on duty.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Nikolam]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Nikolam]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
As for all the people claiming this video is staged or fake.....

If you ever in your life impersonate a federal officer in a video that ends up on YouTube and it is not clearly a form of art as in a movie or a professed dramatisation for educational purposes or a clearly stated joke protected by the Fair Use Copy Right Laws.....You Will undoubtedly be going to Federal Prison for committing a Federal Crime.

I'm just letting you who think this is fake or staged know, because you obviously lack common sense.

There is no way those two People would pretend to be Feds in a video that claimed them to be real Feds while showing proof of them showing identification claiming to be real Feds. Especially with their faces on camera and their license plate in the video.

Both those people would be in prison if they did.

Impersonating a Federal Officer is a Federal Crime.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolam

Not cool... at all. That in itself is an act of terrorism against the owner of that vehicle. Beings this is June 2010... there may be a new registrant that hasn't shown up yet in the database.

They're probably using an undercover vehicle that's been confiscasted by the LE/Feds for one reason or another.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
I'm just letting you who think this is fake or staged know, because you obviously lack common sense.

How does that mean anyone who thinks it is staged or fake lack common sense. That is a complete non-sequitur. Just because it is illegal to impersonate a law-enforcement officer doesn't automatically follow that it isn't staged.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
Take that off... now. That in itself is an act of terrorism in my book. Not cool at all.

How is posting public records an act of terrorism? Do you think our mystery woman in the video is committing an act of terrorism by broadcasting the license plate on YouTube?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
another note....

When pleading the Fifth amendment you can not just say "I plead the Fifth"

You have to say this....

Remember that's FIF!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Nikolam

Take that off... now. That in itself is an act of terrorism in my book. Not cool at all.

They're probably using an undercover vehicle that's been confiscasted by the feds for one reason or another.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

An act of terrorism? Calm down and stop being so melodramatic. All I did was add a name to the license plate, through a legal search. Any personal info (address, etc) I deleted before posting. If that is an act of terrorism, then terrorism sure has gone downhill in the last few years.

As far as using an undercover vehicle that's been confiscated...they would not have been allowed to use the license plate from the person the vehicle was confiscated from. License plates are turned in to the DMV immediately after seizing vehicles.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

How is posting public records an act of terrorism? Do you think our mystery woman in the video is committing an act of terrorism by broadcasting the license plate on YouTube?

Like I said in my first post... she's TOAST.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

How does that mean anyone who thinks it is staged or fake lack common sense. That is a complete non-sequitur. Just because it is illegal to impersonate a law-enforcement officer doesn't automatically follow that it isn't staged.

I'm sorry but on both questions I as a Citizen of America I'm definitely going to have to......

I plead the FIF.

Edit: Wrong Quote sorry, but just so that other poster knows...

Dude you have the right to.....

Plead the FIF man.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
By the way, that has to be some kind of record. My first ever post on ATS and I get accused of being a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolam

One big happy family around here Nikolam. Pass the gravy would ya?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

One big happy family around here Nikolam. Pass the gravy would ya?

Except everyone is the crazy uncle who believes in conspiracy theories.

Nikolam, all that means is that you fit right in. You're not really a member of ATS until you're accused of being a terrorist or disinformation agent or just brainwashed in general.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolam
By the way, that has to be some kind of record. My first ever post on ATS and I get accused of being a terrorist.

Don't worry, it's the oldest cheap tactic in the book used by people who like to cause terror in others.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Don't worry, it's the oldest cheap tactic in the book used by people who like to cause terror in others.

Publishing personal information that can be cross referenced and verified is a cheap tactic??? You betcha!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

If she didnt want the information out, she shouldnt have posted the license plate on youtube. The whole point of my legal search was to help gather the (publicly available) information so that it can be cross-referenced and verified to find out if the video was staged or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Hedera Helix

If she didnt want the information out, she shouldnt have posted the license plate on youtube. The whole point of my legal search was to help gather the (publicly available) information so that it can be cross-referenced and verified to find out if the video was staged or not.

And two wrongs don't make a right... do they???

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join