It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what I think happened on 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
On the other hand, it would be quite difficult when there is no plane to examine and reconstruct.

The plane only exists in words and in peoples' minds because it's a LIE. Just like the news reporters at the Pentagon who were saying, "There's all kinds of plane debris all up and down the road, some hikers over there even saw some debris", yet they could only TELL us about it, they couldn't SHOW it to us because it didn't EXIST.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by kiwasabi]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi

There never was a Flight 11, 77, 93, or 175; the government bribed (and/or threatened) the airlines to go along with their story. All of the crashes were faked with special effects.

The 2 World Trade Center crashes were carried out by remotely controlled military planes (neither of the planes had any sort of commercial airline identifying marks).

while I agree with most of your theory. this is a bit contradicting dont you think.

first you say all the crashes were faked with special effects, and then you say they were drone planes that were remotely controlled and explosives planted in the building.

Wich is it? special effects or real drone planes?

This kinda makes you look less credible. Just sayin

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Mitsuskitzo]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
while I agree with most of your theory. this is a bit contradicting dont you think.

first you say all the crashes were faked with special effects, and then you say they were drone planes that were remotely controlled and explosives planted in the building.

Wich is it? special effects or real drone planes?

This kinda makes you look less credible. Just sayin

I could certainly see how this could come across as contradictory, I should've been more clear. I meant that the drone planes were part of the special effects. Basically the 9/11 official story is the movie narrative, while the bombs and drone planes are the special effects that help sell the story.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo

I could certainly see how this could come across as contradictory, I should've been more clear. I meant that the drone planes were part of the special effects. Basically the 9/11 official story is the movie narrative, while the bombs and drone planes are the special effects that help sell the story.

Well in that sense nothing was special effects. I know what you mean by that but there were no special effects. It was what it was. 2 planes really did crash into the towers, albeit not American Airline planes but they were planes non the less.

My theory on the shanksville site. I saw a video once and only once and have never been able to find it since where a eyewitness said she saw a big airplane that looked like a commercial or cargo jetliner followed by a military looking jet that she described as having 2 engines on the back and a big wing on the back like a race car would have. sounds like and A10 warthog to me. so that got me thinking maby the A10 just followed the jetliner and dropped a dummy free fall bomb to simulate the plane being shot down, as there was no wreckage of a plane at the site.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ovenden

The crumbling of the World Trade Center buildings was also the work of well-placed explosives. These buildings had recently undergone a $1 billion renovation by Marvin Bush (George W. Bush's brother). Explosives were implanted as part of this "renovation".

I never knew this. Could you provide a link to any information regarding the renovations?

Here are some links of interest. This is one of those facts that has been buried, so there aren't many credible sources on the matter (Alex Jones is the one that I first heard it from):

www.infowars.com...
video.google.com...#
www.commondreams.org...
whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by kiwasabi]

Thanks! Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 767doctor

Nice

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Final Warning.

The name calling stops now. A thread closure is imminent, as are post bannings. You are all smart enough to discuss this topic without resorting to juvenile name calling. At least I think you are...

The topic, since a few of you seem to have forgotten is: Here's what I think happened on 9/11.

You will discuss the theory posited, and related matters that may aid in reaching an understanding.

What you most assuredly will not do is call each other names.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just wanted to bump this thread and see what fresh eyes think about this. I just wanted to add this point:

Part of the WTC renovation prior to 9/11 involved spraying on new fireproofing onto the support beams. This was actually nano-thermite that was being painted onto the beams.

www.benthamscience.com...

Also, to get an idea of how the CIA controls the media, check out this article about how the CIA purchased ABC in the 80's to prevent them from exposing the CIA in a bad light:

www.ctka.net...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join