It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET challenge: Gulf of Mexico oil spill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm not here to debate whether ET exists or not. My presumption is that they do. Those who disagree may be wasting their time reading this because ET's existence is my premise.

Nearly two months have gone by and we have heard nothing from our alien visitors regarding the oil spill disaster. For decades, we've read accounts of contactees being lectured by ET on the harm being done to this planet. We've been told that we, the average person, are to blame for this as much as oil companies and others who damage the environment.

I take issue with that because the average person does not have the degree of influence that could affect genuine change in how the environment is treated. The vast majority of humanity simply serve as pawns in a chess game played by the powerful and wealthy. We simply eat from the plate they give us, whatever it is they put on that plate. We are basically prisoners forced to accept whatever the jailer feeds us, and in our case, it's near total dependence on a primitive source of energy, oil. We have no true power, regardless of what we're told by elusive alien visitors.

So, here's my "request": I'm asking that ET aid us in fixing the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, to do whatever, environmentally, is necessary to stop the crisis from getting any worse. You, ET, have expressed your extreme concern for our planet's environmental situation, now is your chance to help do something about it. You, benevolent ETs, claim to be here to "aid in our evolution" but that you can't make contact because we aren't ready. Well, here's your chance to prove your benevolence, end the fear of contact and show us that you are here for reasons other than your own selfish purposes. Remember, "we" didn't cause this crisis. TPTB did, those who control humanity. To say otherwise is like saying a slave, with hands tied and legs chained, could free himself if he just tried harder. You are cordially invited to use this opportunity to show us (explicitly, not with cryptic, mysterious catch-phrases that mean nothing) how to free ourselves from this control and how to function at a civilized level without damaging our planet. This is your chance to circumvent the controllers of humanity and place in our hands the tools we need to "evolve" to a better way of doing things. When our chains are broken and we have the proper resources, we should do just fine. But, as you've said, you're here to help. So, help already...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
if there are aliens why would they give a damn about that oil spill? They have not given damn about the spill in n.i.g.e.r.i.a or any other natural disaster.

ps. wtf? you are censoring country's name?!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by raivo]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
One question?

If the shoe was on the other foot would you help them? Considering its their own fault and no matter how many times the shtf they never learn, yet want to visit other celestial bodies?

Behave

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The ETz know there are ways RIGHT NOW TO FIX THE GULF PROBLEM WITH CURRENT HUMAN TECHNOLOGY. I have seen various ways to clean this spill/leak explosion smh and all that I see is BP ignore these potential helpers. So why would ETz interfere with planet inhabitors that intentionally harms themselves SMH. That wouldnt be a sign of intelligence would it then they come from afar just to get involved in some dumb game being played. I think its humanities issue to fix this as of now. If it was say a galactical disruption then I would assume that would carry a bigger response but you know we shall all see.
And I like Pladiens lol......

[edit on 6/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Jews exterminated - no aliens

Atomic bombs dropped - no aliens

Exxon Valdez - - no aliens

Bob Lazar invented secret isotope #69 - no aliens

Volcanoes chocking the atmosphere - no aliens

Myans gone missing - no aliens

I shot a 79 on the front 9 - - no aliens

No world series appearance in Milwaukee since 1982 - no aliens

They really DON'T care.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hello, OP. I'm gonna stick my foot in this arena for a moment. Actually our star family has been heard from regarding this matter. From various chanellings I've read, my understanding is they cannot tamper with certain situations as ordained from higher sources than themselves. This is of course with regard to the benevolent ones. Unfortunately man created this problem and man should figure out the solution. Yes, much easier said than done in this case. I also wish that if they are to make an appearance we could really use their help right now.

Most people believe that thoughts and or prayers don't have any effect. Well this is a
point in time where we all need to take a bit of focus off trivial things and matters and give this oil and chemical spill situation much attention.

It's not like I have a physical solution to the problem. This is the least we can do. Thousands already are. Why not?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
One question?

If the shoe was on the other foot would you help them? Considering its their own fault and no matter how many times the shtf they never learn, yet want to visit other celestial bodies?

Behave

Yes, I would. It's like helping innocent children when their parents do horrible things. They need help regardless of what those with the power over their life has done. Again, I do not believe it is "our" fault, the average person. Despite all the sticky-sweet fairy tales that "we have the power to change.." blah blah blah, we really DON'T have that power. Yes, I certainly would help those who are not culpable. Guilt by association is not justice.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

yeah fat lot of good this will do. Do you really think ET has windows? Or anything compatible with our computers????

And even if they did, do you think they'd really care about logging onto ATS?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I tend to believe that they might be a bit more advanced than needing Windows or computers similar to ours to know our collective thoughts and intentions.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by lel1111]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
The ETz know there are ways RIGHT NOW TO FIX THE GULF PROBLEM WITH CURRENT HUMAN TECHNOLOGY. I have seen various ways to clean this spill/leak explosion smh and all that I see is BP ignore these potential helpers. So why would ETz interfere with planet inhabitors that intentionally harms themselves SMH. That wouldnt be a sign of intelligence would it then they come from afar just to get involved in some dumb game being played. I think its humanities issue to fix this as of now. If it was say a galactical disruption then I would assume that would carry a bigger response but you know we shall all see.

Well, let's see...I didn't intentionally harm myself or the gulf. I'm sure you didn't either, nor most others on ATS. So, that leaves this disaster in the hands of a few, very few, people. I know there are ways to clean this up, but neither you, or I, or anyone else out there with average connections can do a single thing about it. Do you have a fleet of ships to implement this technology? Aircraft? Even if you did, could you get past the government and BP to use them? No? Ok, then you have to conclude that we don't have such power. Again, their stated concern is our environment...not politics.

And, WE didn't do this. Our controllers did. Until we realize that fact, we'll continue this pointless, feel-good game of self-deprication.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

yeah fat lot of good this will do. Do you really think ET has windows? Or anything compatible with our computers????

Since you can't get the meaning of what I intended, let me spell it out for you. It doesn't matter how they gauge our thoughts, intention, beliefs, etc. The fact is, if they are here, they are watching what goes on in our culture and the internet is a key component of that culture. If they can claim that "we" are to blame for this, then they must be able to find out what the collective "we" are thinking or debating.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
Jews exterminated - no aliens

Atomic bombs dropped - no aliens

Exxon Valdez - - no aliens

Bob Lazar invented secret isotope #69 - no aliens

Volcanoes chocking the atmosphere - no aliens

Myans gone missing - no aliens

I shot a 79 on the front 9 - - no aliens

No world series appearance in Milwaukee since 1982 - no aliens

They really DON'T care.

Dorian Soran

That, I guess, is the bottom line of this thread. I'm starting to think you're right.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Yes, I've read many of them as well. They can't clean up our messes. We created them, we fix them.

There are some questionable sources (ET) asking us to push harder for discloure. They say they can only come in to help if invited. I don't know how reliable those sources are. I tend to belive the ones that tell us we have to use the technology we have to fix it.

No windows are needed for them. They read the consciousness.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Well, let's see...I didn't intentionally harm myself or the gulf. I'm sure you didn't either, nor most others on ATS. So, that leaves this disaster in the hands of a few, very few, people. I know there are ways to clean this up, but neither you, or I, or anyone else out there with average connections can do a single thing about it. Do you have a fleet of ships to implement this technology? Aircraft? Even if you did, could you get past the government and BP to use them? No? Ok, then you have to conclude that we don't have such power. Again, their stated concern is our environment...not politics.

And, WE didn't do this. Our controllers did. Until we realize that fact, we'll continue this pointless, feel-good game of self-deprication.

In many ways humanity did this to themselves for diggin with knowledge into mother earth stripping her internals and then using the internal materials such as oil to get thru life everyday (GAS!!!!!!). I am sure many on ATS and abroad have cars, trucks, boats ect you feel me that has given BP the power they possess to mess up. So yes subconciously we did intentionally cause this issue by feeding companies like BP that were not worthy to protect the earth.

Now I am not talkng all of humanity because in some what are called remote places people use no crude OIL AT ALL no NATURAL GAS no COAL and yet these people are observed as left behinds to the supposed advanced world. The truth is those people are balancing humanities reason for existance on EARTH they shine the best with their humble ways, RIGHT NOW showing there are still people who can coexist with mother earth and nature inhabitants w/o destroying her/them in some way.

I can even take deeper with the use or thermal nuclear energy to say if I dont know 5 nuke plants went down like 3 mile island from multiple earthquakes and the earth once again was impurified humanity scared then would it not be humanities fault for building these facilities WITH KNOWLEDGE from the snake?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The ETs are subject to the laws of nature just like we are. And effects from the murky quantum world.

They have more power and more technology. Doesn't it say somewhere in the bible that if you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind.

Reading through the analysis of this passage the commentator seems to feel that this means from nothing comes nothing or bad acts produce no "crop".

America is behaving stupidly in general, when a billion Muslims are on their prayer rugs, maybe they are thinking, "please Allah (praise be to him) take special care of those rat bastard Americans".

A lot of what is happening now could be due to some form of "cognitive dissonance" which could be influenced by a quantum field generated by thought. Kinda like how prayer works.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I think ET might care about logging onto ATS.

but maybe this is just my opinion, and what do i know?

thanks for sharing your thoughts on this subject,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

The ETs could give an opinion on how to proceed with a crop circle! If they feel a nuke would work they could draw the symbol for nuclear power and show something suggesting the leak. If they felt it was a bad idea they could show the nuclear symbol with a simple line through it.

Of course we would still have to evaluate their opinion.

And they could be LYING.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yes, I would. It's like helping innocent children when their parents do horrible things. They need help regardless of what those with the power over their life has done. Again, I do not believe it is "our" fault, the average person. Despite all the sticky-sweet fairy tales that "we have the power to change.." blah blah blah, we really DON'T have that power. Yes, I certainly would help those who are not culpable. Guilt by association is not justice.

Please....you cant be serious?
We`re not talking little mishaps here or learning to tie our laces, we are talking about a species that, even though was given everything to live a peaceful life as equals etc etc we still went on to rip it apart? Oh and this was all way after sense prevailed so whats the excuse now then?
Be serious here and open your eyes to what your eyes are seeing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Please....you cant be serious?
We`re not talking little mishaps here or learning to tie our laces, we are talking about a species that, even though was given everything to live a peaceful life as equals etc etc we still went on to rip it apart? Oh and this was all way after sense prevailed so whats the excuse now then?
Be serious here and open your eyes to what your eyes are seeing.

I am serious. A patronizing attitude doesn't validate your opinion. And that's all it is, an opinion. My question is: if we can fix this ourselves, please tell me, and everyone else, how. Clearly, you know how this should be fixed. Details, please. And I'm not asking what we SHOULD have done. I'm asking what, specifically, we should do now with all of this power we have.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My `thoughts` indicate that ET cannot really interfere with the affairs of man's problems. For humanity created this mess and they should fix it themselves. Oh, and I don't think ET wants to be called out to do a smack down on TPTB, who really are testing how spiritually connected humanity is with their planet. That's all. And yes, ET does log into ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join