It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET challenge: Gulf of Mexico oil spill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

My friend, first thing about them, nobody likes to be called "Alien", neither them, I mention that many, many times. If I call you "Alien", would you help me?

Second, they have their own point of view, what we see as a problem is only a consequence for them, said in one word....karma. They don't follow our rules, they don't need to please us. Understand them....thats hard to do.

I saw them a few times in my life, I had a craft at 20 mts on top of me one night in the desert projecting a a beam....long story I've told anybody who asked me, regardless what they can think of me.

When I was a little kid they used to come to my room at night.....yeah, I'm sorry I don't have evidence.

Today, I'm a mature man with wife, kids, a job and lots of bills to pay.

I can tell you this, they never helped me to avoid having the bad moments I had in my life, that's my life, my business, my karma.

Their intervention will happen, that is true, but It will be according their plans.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It's quite a conundrum isn't it ...

They've got technology that could fix us up in a heart beat. But they say we have advanced enough to be able to figure our way out of this. They do also say that there may be many lives lost.

I know if it was me 'out there', I'd be chomping at the bit to get in here and stop our Earth from bleeding out.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have flagged and starred your thread as I understand where you are coming from. Have you ever heard the story of an ebe being hidden by the native americans and that same ebe telling the elders of earths demise until a change comes:

No more distractions:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

My friend, first thing about them, nobody likes to be called "Alien", neither them, I mention that many, many times. If I call you "Alien", would you help me?

Second, they have their own point of view, what we see as a problem is only a consequence for them, said in one word....karma. They don't follow our rules, they don't need to please us. Understand them....thats hard to do.

I saw them a few times in my life, I had a craft at 20 mts on top of me one night in the desert projecting a a beam....long story I've told anybody who asked me, regardless what they can think of me.

When I was a little kid they used to come to my room at night.....yeah, I'm sorry I don't have evidence.

I can tell you this, they never helped me to avoid having the bad moments I had in my life, that's my life, my business, my karma.

Their intervention will happen, that is true, but It will be according their plans.

Funny you mentioned the terminology "alien". I think I posted a thread about that very subject a while back because something doesn't fit well. For lack of a better term, I guess we'll have to use that unless a better term comes up. I'm still open to suggestions.

It may be off topic but I'd be interested in hearing your story.

Also, this account differs from some I've heard where they say they're here to help us. What exactly that means I'm not sure. And, the fact that they've expressed such concern for the environment leaves me wondering about their truthfulness. It would seem to me that intervening to save something they consider important should trump their non-intervention with humans policy. The oddest part is, they have already intervened in human affairs, by abductions alone, yet they claim they can't act or interfere.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by Trueman

Funny you mentioned the terminology "alien". I think I posted a thread about that very subject a while back because something doesn't fit well. For lack of a better term, I guess we'll have to use that unless a better term comes up. I'm still open to suggestions.

It may be off topic but I'd be interested in hearing your story.

Also, this account differs from some I've heard where they say they're here to help us. What exactly that means I'm not sure. And, the fact that they've expressed such concern for the environment leaves me wondering about their truthfulness. It would seem to me that intervening to save something they consider important should trump their non-intervention with humans policy. The oddest part is, they have already intervened in human affairs, by abductions alone, yet they claim they can't act or interfere.

My friend, about the word "Alien", I just took advantage and used your good thread for my little campain against that word. See, I consider most of them like brothers. They are persons, they have names, jobs, homes and problems too.

There is always two sides, so those that you mention are the other side. as I understood, these ones doesn't believe in GOD. For that reason they don't have any respect for us and abduct people.

A contact is a different thing, is a concequence of the personal evolution, the moment in your existences, your personal mission and what is your role. Many times is all about a life of preparation just for one single action in the future.

Sorry I went "off topic" again, but it's all connected and you seem to be honestly interested. The intervention will come from both sides, in different ways. Giving details of how or when this is going to happen is totally insane. lets leave that to the mystics.

All I know is that they have their reasons and sometimes they make mistakes too, like you and me.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

It's quite a conundrum isn't it ...

They've got technology that could fix us up in a heart beat. But they say we have advanced enough to be able to figure our way out of this. They do also say that there may be many lives lost.

I know if it was me 'out there', I'd be chomping at the bit to get in here and stop our Earth from bleeding out.

My understanding is that this planet will not be completely destroyed. Perhaps we will wipe ourselves out and disappear for the next round of humanity to start. This makes me think of the hidden/forbidden archeology - where did those civilizations go?

This planet is very important (in ways we can't possibly begin to understand) to more than just "us".

I think we're in for quite a ride though. It's gonna get pretty ugly before it gets better. But it will get better.

I don't know at what point the benevolent star family steps in. I guess at the appointed time.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

" My understanding is that this planet will not be completely destroyed. Perhaps we will wipe ourselves out and disappear for the next round of humanity to start. This makes me think of the hidden/forbidden archeology - where did those civilizations go?

This planet is very important (in ways we can't possibly begin to understand) to more than just "us".

I think we're in for quite a ride though. It's gonna get pretty ugly before it gets better. But it will get better.

I don't know at what point the benevolent star family steps in. I guess at the appointed time."

That was a beautifull post.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Thank you, dear sir.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
aliens exist

but nobody knows if they were once here, or are right now

and the spill is not something to consider, simply because there are too much variables, and dont believe these galatic federation crap ... these guys must have some menta disease

if I start listening to aliens, well, I am sure I will have some tumor or something like that

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join