It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government is going to resort to SPRAYING YOU with Chemicals!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What the heck are they spraying here in MS! ATS I need your help!

Now this is taking place in Northern MS from what I understand. Which makes the whole UN Agenda 21 issue hit close to home. This coupled with the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill makes me wonder.

I wouldn't think the events are related but it would make sense to hit everything at once. That would be how I'd do it.

There are a lot of things that are going on in the background while the Media is focused on the oil spill and politics. We all need to be more vigilant now more than ever and report what we see here on ATS.

There are a lot of smart people here and we can figure this thing out.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

What the heck are they spraying here in MS! ATS I need your help!

Back in a few will add more gotta get to work and I cannot get to youtube there.

more to come.

I saw this video the other day and watched it several times. While I agree that there are issues with Chem-trails, this video mentions nothing about any spraying being the root cause of the event.

There is however an unknown fungus affecting the Pacific Northwest and killing plants and people.

I am wondering if this issue near the MS River might have something to due with benzene from the Gulf Oil spill being in the rain they just got over there.

I am certainly no scientist...but just a thought.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

as always, another good find from you
S&F

either chemtrails or black toxic rain

but if it's happening in the northwest
and there is no oil spill up there
then that only leaves chemtrails.
And that is done intentionally.

The question is by WHOM???

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I was talking to a friends dad who is a retired industral chemist and I asked him if it were possible for the dispersants used to evaperate and rain back down. He told me several of the chemicals in COREXIT are harmful to Plants and Animals but only in accute amounts.

Now when I saw the video of the spotted plants in North MS I got to wondering. Could those chemicals condense on the hydroscopic nuculi in a higher consentration then others? If so it may aid to explane the spots on the plants.

It's also importiant to note when the dispersant and oil come into contact with one another they both change chemically and may produce a far mor toxic byproduct.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I saw this the other day. I think it mentioned there was an accident in the nearby chemical factory. This looks like some sort of sprinkles falling everywhere, not like fungi.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Sorry...but more hysteria from YouTube users, shouting "chemtrails" when they have NO clue, nor anything to back up such claims.

It is extremely isolated in scope, this case of plant damage...looks exactly like a local situation. Things like this happen in nature all of the time!

The YT'er isn't showing anything but his ignorance, and stating his opinion -- one based on nothing. Except his vague, and desperate 'reach' to WWII !! Paranoia, displayed for all to witness.

Here...a similar article, about all there is so far on the Web:

thelibertyguardian.com...

Farmers are scratching their heads and some are worried their crops may be lost to the mysterious plague.

It’s happening along a large swath of land near the Shelby and Tipton county border along Herring Hill Road and elsewhere near the Mississippi River bottoms.

Note the word 'plague'?

A 'large swath' along "Herring Hill Road"? (Another article I found said it affects "hundreds of acres". Sounds pretty darn localized, to me...)

Folks....UNLESS 'they' are 'spraying' from an altitude of a few hundred feet, there is no way for this to be a result of some intentional "chemtrail", as is usually suggested by the fringe "chemtrail" people out there.

What are commonly mis-identified as "chem" are actually normal CONtrails. At altitudes that result in them drifting away, and never reaching the ground!!! Things (like clouds) suspended in the air at 30,000 feet don't just 'drop' straight down. Doesn't happen.

The YouTube says "Mississippi", but the articles refer to Tipton and Shelby Counties...which are in Tennessse, near the MS border...

Memphis is the County Seat for one of them, and it IS near the Mississippi River....

en.wikipedia.org...:Map_of_Tennessee_highlighting_Shelby_County.svg

Y'all can do some more of your own fact-checking, if y'all wish...

I just sayin'....I take some things from YouTube with a big ole' grain o' salt, sometimes...y'hear?

Oh, and here's Google Map, Herring Hill Road, TN:

maps.google.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adding....noticed the updated post, above.

I would tend to agree that it's far more likely to be a sort of "fallout" from the Gulf oil disaster. However, time will tell...it's pretty far inland, and as I said, still pretty localized, so far.

But, good thinking...especially when you understand the "water-cycle", and how moisture gets into the atmosphere, and condenses back as rain...so, yes, contaminants in the polluted waters of oceans, lakes, ponds, etc, can be sucked up, carried overland, and fall back with the rains....

[edit on 11 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I posted the video because I thought it could have been a "Fallout" of chemicals in a result from the Gulf oil Spills. And Yes its Spills.

Several more rigs found leaking oil. Also I just posted a BAN entry about it.

Multiple oil rig leaks now threaten entire Gulf

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Even if the "element" sprayed weighed more than what is generally in the air? I am not saying that you are wrong but the statement about what is being sprayed must linger because clouds do is false isn't it?

If they sprayed water I bet you would feel it, depending which way the wind is blowing. If they sprayed a chemical which outweighs the elements in the air I bet it would eventually fall.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Well...water is heavier than air, right?

And, no...water, if "sprayed" out at the altitudes seen (where normal contrails form, which are mistaken for the so-called "chemtrails") thenthe water will immediately freeze, and will be very tiny ice crystals...basically, indistinguishable from normal cirrus clouds. For, that's what they become.

If some other 'substance' were released...first, it would disperse greatly, and be extremely dilute...and still, in order for any substance to be effectively 'released' it would have to be very fine...and, being so, would tend to remain aloft, for quite some time, and drift.

It isn't hard to see, that when actual 'spraying' is done, it's done at very, very low altitudes. Cropdusting, for instance. Fire fighting.

Even...though it's old technology, you don't see it anymore...in MY day there used to be a lot of "sky-writing". Adverts, 'sprayed' out with a chemical mixture that would make a sort of white-looking, dusty 'smoke'...and words would be spelled.

Airshows! Similar thing, they activate the 'smoke'...it dissipates, dilutes very, very quickly.

Contrails, however... up where jets cruise, can last, or not..depends on the air, humidity, temperature etc. When they last, it's because OTHER clouds can form, too...cirrus. Basic science.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Okay, what if a substance was similar to anti-freeze? Where it would be impossible to turn to ice and remain in a water form? Would that drop to the ground or remain in the atmosphere?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is pretty good evidence of some chemical in the air wreaking havoc that's for sure. Whether it's chemtrails or not is another matter, yet it seems very unlikely that benzin or any other chemical associated with the oil leak are responsible for this.
Dead purple martins in the bird houses?!?!
WTH is doing this? Possibly the two are related?
I'm familiar with plant diseases and while there are some that will affect different plants there is no disease that does this to every plant.
Given the attitude and power of Monsanto it would hardly surprise me if they were indeed spraying something to kill of crops so they could sell more their crap.
Keep on eye on this folks, we're already out of fish in the gulf now we're losing our crops in the south.
This is really creeping me out.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Okay, what if a substance was similar to anti-freeze? Where it would be impossible to turn to ice and remain in a water form? Would that drop to the ground or remain in the atmosphere?

The temperatures are extreme cold, and there enough water in the atmosphere to cover anything and freeze.
And in order to fall from the sky, it would have to be large enough to make it through sublimation/evaporation before hitting the ground, it would still have to be fairly large and frozen. When water does this it's called hail. Unless you've seen something like hail fall all over you, that you have tested and can prove came from a plane.......

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You know they have Poisoned us
When Politicians stop kissing our Baby's!
Does anyone have a pic of Obama kissing Baby's?

new topics

top topics

join