It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Sends Letter to UN Claiming U.S. False Flag on Ship Sinking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

North Korea Sends Letter to UN Claiming U.S. False Flag on Ship Sinking

news.yahoo.com

North Korea has sent a letter to the U.N. Security Council rejecting accusations from South Korea that it was behind the sinking of one of its neighbor’s navy ships, saying it was the victim of a U.S.-led conspiracy.

The letter, addressed to the U.N. Security Council president from the North’s permanent representative to the body, followed the filing of a complaint by the South last week demanding action by the international community to deter further aggression.

A team of international investigators led by South Korea’s military said in May that a North Korean submarine torpedoed
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
HA this is amazing! This is key. I thought it was a little more that strange that this ship was sunk.
The New World order needs more false flags to stay in control. they NEED to keep us scared of our won shadows. This could very well lead to war.
We need to make sure everyone knows about this. We can not let this be brushed under the rug. They will not be covering this in the media so it is OUR jobs as members of free society to spread this info

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I wonder what China is thinking about North Korea now that they've killed some of their civilians along the boarder

Three Chinese shot dead by North Korean guards as they crossed the river border may have been suspected of being South Korean spies, an official newspaper reported today.

Such firing incidents are believed to rare along the border between reclusive North Korea and its only ally, and this latest explanation could be an attempt by Beijing to find excuses for the trigger-happy North Korean guards.

The guards opened fire near the Chinese border town of Dandong as the group of Chinese nationals were crossing on Friday, killing three and wounding a fourth.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

They were acting sympathetic to these claims for a while.... but it remains to be seen with the international tension building up around them.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I don't know, this whole thing has seemed fishy since day 1. There is no doubt that Lil Kimmy Jong Il is a crazy mofo. I don't think he's that crazy.

I personally think it was a friendly fire incident as it was stated in the beginning that it was a live fire exercise.

A war on the Korean Peninsula will not be good for the world. North Korea isn't a beaten up "Iraq" and will give the South a run for their money. I don't doubt that the North has some Nuclear tipped artillery rounds and a lot of South Korean cities are within striking distance of those artillery.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think lil Kimmy has been reading
threads on ATS !!!! lmao

and now saying the same thing
to the UN.

Smile ATS
we've become a part of the
conspiracy itself

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I was just quoting south korean News papers on my thread
and their anger over the police forcing them
to blame the north
when the last thing the average people want
is more death

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can tell Hitlery is lying
there are words coming out

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Entire thing seemed staged. N. Korea has a tendency to admit/brag when they do something.. Yet this time no bragging and claiming credit instead sending a letter to the un .. Be interesting to see the results of both the chinese and russian investigations into the incident..

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have to agree our flag are now made in China
www.treehugger.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
First it was the Venezuelean president, Hugo Chavez, that claimed that Haiti was wrecked due to HAARP. Now little Kimmy has claimed this whole thing to be a false flag.

Question:
Are most of the world leaders members on ATS and are they being influenced by most of the BS threats around in here, or is there really something to it?

I'm just waiting for the whole situation to escalate which it probably will within short time.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Ok you must be smoking something. Ask yourself these 3 questions:

1) Who wants 24 million "refugees" crossing their border(s)?
2) How long did it take East/West Germany to assimilate and how much did it cost?
3) How much you do you want to bet that a brainwashed "general" or someone in charge was just following his leaders propaganda and has since been delt with?

Answer me this.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by helta]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by helta
reply to post by Vinveezy

Ok you must be smoking something. Ask yourself these 3 questions:

1) Who wants 24 million "refugees" crossing their border(s)?
2) How long did it take East/West Germany to assimilate and how much did it cost?
3) How much you do you want to bet that a brainwashed "general" or someone in charge was just following his leaders propoganda and has since been delt with?

Answer me this.

Good Question
Why did that American General Agree to Sink It?
Who wants 24 Million Illegal Immigrants?
And How Much did all this Cost?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is a false flag attack alright. If many people see that i guess there'll be no more murdering of innocent for the furtherment of agenda. NWO is good. But under such a bunch of scumbags that are ruling our world everyone is doomed. I hope they will not be able to carry any false flag attack in US. Then its gonna get messy. Welcome WW3!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

For question #3, i was actually referring to a north korean general acting upon orders, whether it be stated outright or implied.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sad to see so many ATSers falling for DPRK propaganda.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Agreed. There is absolutely no benefit for South Korea to even attempt reunification right now. If the U.S wanted to start a skirmish, they would have already dealt with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
False flags used to be very rare, and very notable.

But these days everyone is doing it, so now, whenever something odd happens, and nobody claims responsibility, people immediately start thinking "who really did that" and more importantly "why", and "what was the motive ?"

The motive is the real thread to follow that leads to the perpetrator, because there always has to be a strong motive for these false flags.

Clearly every intelligence agency in the world was right onto this in a flash.
The spooks and diplomats all knew right away.

In that shadowy interconnected world, everyone knows everyone else, and the grape vine buzzes with activity all the time. They all knew exactly who was responsible, and why. And for that reason there was no further hostility or real outrage from anyone.

There is only one country that had the means, the opportunity and a VERY STRONG MOTIVE at that time to provoke trouble in the region.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Are you talking about the re-up of the base in Japan?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by helta

Are you talking about the re-up of the base in Japan?

Yes,
It is now public knowledge that the US placed a lot of pressure on the Japanese PM to dishonor his election pledge to the Japanese people, of closing the US military base on Okinawa.
He had to resign in utter shame and total disgrace.
The staged Korean false flag event was all part of that.

Make no mistake, America treats it's friends every bit as bad as it's enemies.
It is why America no longer has any allies left, since Britain pulled completely out of Iraq.
Britain was the very last ally to desert America.
There are no more allies left.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Firstly, I want to explain that I dont live in America or Britain. I live in Canada, one of the few allies left in Afg. We have more then lived up to our duty in the battlefield, and we stand by our brothers to the south.

With that being said, I understand the significance of having strategic bases located in strategic regions. Japan lies in a very precarious position, so close to potential harm, and so close to economic potential.

I honestly dont think that Japan/China would start any hostilities with each other in these times. False flag or not, its not in their interest to mess with each other. They both have way much to lose, then to gain.

I understand your position, you think that having the Americans located in Japan = military success. Not really, the small amount of real-estate can be dismantled within a few seconds of military offence.

I will admit that it is a turning point in the Japanese political system, but realistically, it doesnt mean anything in the long run.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
gaahahahahhhahhah

thats funny, thats all !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join