Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

confirmed ! Russian and Japan War Ships Coming to SF

page: 1
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
A Russian warship will pay a rare visit to San Francisco later this month.

The guided missile cruiser Varyag left Vladivostok on June 4 bound for San Francisco and will arrive on June 20 for a five-day stay.

The cruiser sailed in company with the Russian navy tanker Boris Butoma and the salvage tug Fotiy Krylov. It was not clear whether these two ships will accompany the Varyag to San Francisco.

The Russian ships are commanded by Rear Adm. Vladimir Kasatonov, and the purpose of the visit, which may include other California ports, is to promote U.S.-Russian military cooperation, according to a spokesman for the Russian Pacific Fleet.

No one at the port of San Francisco could remember the last time a Russian naval vessel visited the West Coast, though merchant ships from the Russian Far East occasionally call at San Francisco Bay.

June 20 will be a busy day on the San Francisco waterfront. Three Japanese Self-Defense Force vessels, all warships, are expected that day. If all six vessels arrive that day, it will be the largest number of foreign warships to call at San Francisco in many years.


Read more: www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2010/06/11/BAH71DSS0C.DTL#ixzz0qZElZigZ

This coinsides with all the other reports of foreign troops on US soil.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by camaro68ss]




posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why is it all at one time we are having all these reports of foreign troops and war ships landing and docking in us ports and bases. whats going on. what are they getting ready for?



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
they are going to have to provide me with a better reason than the one provided.


it wasnt that long ago both those countries were trying to destroy us.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Those visits are to start off another conspiracy thread, there is a dearth of them at the moment, hopefully all the crews will speak perfect American, that should get tongues wagging.
Then, as the ships leave, they will drop Oyster mines with 5 day delays in them.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
NO WAY!
The Slava class has the ability to carry nuclear armed SA-N-6 surface-to-air missiles, and 21-inch nuclear torpedoes, in addition to the SS-N-12.
www.fas.org...
Obama is going to allow this?
I better stop here so that I don't receive another warning or get censored again.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan
 


while i was in the navy 86-95, i was on board the nimitz from 87-91. during that time, we had war game exercises called rimpac with canada australia, new zealand, and japan off of pearl harbor. during which, all these ships made a port call to pearl harbor. i even gave a tour of the nimitz to two aussie sailors and they in return gave me a tour of their ship. we made port calls to korea, hong kong, thailand, singapore and the phillipines. whats the big deal? you guys are just being paranoid.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackthorne
reply to post by LurkerMan
 


while i was in the navy 86-95, i was on board the nimitz from 87-91. during that time, we had war game exercises called rimpac with canada australia, new zealand, and japan off of pearl harbor. during which, all these ships made a port call to pearl harbor. i even gave a tour of the nimitz to two aussie sailors and they in return gave me a tour of their ship. we made port calls to korea, hong kong, thailand, singapore and the phillipines. whats the big deal? you guys are just being paranoid.





Yes, but NOT Russian or Chinese!
What The heck is San Francisco thinking! They don't want any retired US Navy ships in their harbor, but it's OK to have a Russian warship with Nuclear weapons pay a "happy Jack" visit!

We're in biiiig trouble!



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well , reason would tell me that they wouldn't need warships and guided missile cruisers to infiltrate our country with foreign troops .

Seriously , who would notice a few more japanese or russians mingling in with the populace ?

If there is anything nefarious to this , then it would be that the U.S. is facing some sort of attack in the future and these ships are being deployed here in advance , to help ward off such an attack ?

For what it's worth ...



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Why is it all at one time we are having all these reports of foreign troops and war ships landing and docking in us ports and bases. whats going on. what are they getting ready for?


Martial Law and
Operation Blackjack

My biggest question is:

When are they LEAVING the SF port ???

I will say this:
The first time I see Russian troops or
Japanese troops start policing our streets,
then we have a VERY big problem.

This June 20th date also coincides with
the false flags predicted for that same week
of June 21-23 in Operation Blackjack.
Coincidence or not ????



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
We have foreign warships docking in New York all the time, especially during Fleet Week, where tons of both U.S. and foreign ships dock and the city is filled up with sailors on leave.

A few months back I hung out with four young officers from a French destroyer my best friend and I befriended in a Lowest East Side bar. They were really cool, and the one female officer among them was totally hot, too.

Foreign ships from friendly nations have always docked at American harbors, much like we have always docked in foreign ports. It promotes good relations, lets them blow off steam in a fun city like San Fran or New York after a long cruise. It's nothing new, it's how these things have always been done, going back hundreds of years.


CX

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The article states they are here for a five day stay, so for those that almost having heart attacks right now, maybe you can calm down now.


As has been already said, this is nothing new, and if it is indeed for better relations between the US and Russia, i really don't see what all the flapping is about.

I move how melodramatic people can get here sometimes...it's like watching Conspiracy Glee!


CX.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
We have foreign warships docking in New York all the time, especially during Fleet Week, where tons of both U.S. and foreign ships dock and the city is filled up with sailors on leave.

A few months back I hung out with four young officers from a French destroyer my best friend and I befriended in a Lowest East Side bar. They were really cool, and the one female officer among them was totally hot, too.

Foreign ships from friendly nations have always docked at American harbors, much like we have always docked in foreign ports. It promotes good relations, lets them blow off steam in a fun city like San Fran or New York after a long cruise. It's nothing new, it's how these things have always been done, going back hundreds of years.





Yes, but NOT Russian or Chinese!
What The heck is San Francisco thinking! They don't want any retired US Navy ships in their harbor, but it's OK to have a Russian warship with Nuclear weapons pay a "happy Jack" visit!
We're in biiiig trouble!



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
The article states they are here for a five day stay, so for those that almost having heart attacks right now, maybe you can calm down now.

As has been already said, this is nothing new, and if it is indeed for better relations between the US and Russia, i really don't see what all the flapping is about.
I move how melodramatic people can get here sometimes...it's like watching Conspiracy Glee!

CX.





Oh Yea?
Really?
Really!
When was the last time England allowed a Russian Nuclear weaponized Navy ship into any of her harbors?



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"Hey look at me, I'm paranoid about insignificant banal events because I am delusional and think that there is a worldwide conspiracy to flood 'merica with foreign troops(even though I have no problem with my military actively occupying foreign soil.)"

Ahh, a day in the life of delusional nutjobs.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


Thats twice you underline and even put in bold a false statement.

Did you even read the OP or thread title?

Japanese ships.

Not Chinese.

I wonder if the Russians freak out like this when U.S. warships visit their ports?


CX

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Oh Yea?
Really?
Really!
When was the last time England allowed a Russian Nuclear weaponized Navy ship into any of her harbors?


Haven't got a clue to be honest, i know we used to get shedloads of Russian visitors and equipment at the army exhibitions when i served, but naval ships, no idea.


The Slava class has the ability to carry nuclear armed SA-N-6 surface-to-air missiles, and 21-inch nuclear torpedoes, in addition to the SS-N-12.


Just out of interest, will this ship you are freaking out about actualy be carrying all of those? It says nothing of that in the OP and the link doesn't seem to work now to see more info.

I know you have posted what it CAN carry, but that doesn't mean it's going to be docking with you fully nuked up to the eyeballs.

CX.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1




Yes, but NOT Russian or Chinese!
What The heck is San Francisco thinking! They don't want any retired US Navy ships in their harbor, but it's OK to have a Russian warship with Nuclear weapons pay a "happy Jack" visit!
We're in biiiig trouble!


Lol, why are you freaking out?
Think this through buddy, they are not going to attack!
And why do you keep saying Chinese?
Its Japanese!
Anyway, if your so afraid of Chinese right now, then never go to SF, cuz they basically have a city within a city full of Chinese who prolly never even tried to speak english.


Still a interesting post imo though. I'd be interested in hearing the WH explain how and why this op was set up.

mmm...



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Why are people so quick to dismiss everything?? Why not entertain the fact that this could possibly be a ploy to begin a new false flag? I would rather go in thinking something bad is coming about and be relived to find out otherwise, rather than go in naively and be shocked out of my wits...

There's plenty of reason to believe Russia is two faced and not really interested in a 'good relations' with America. People make bets that the Cold War never even ended in the first place, it just went dormant. Does not Russia want to be the world superpower? Then they have everything to gain from seeing the elimination of America, if they play their cards right. This could be the start of it, or not. Either way its coming for sure, and China will get a piece of the pie.

Personally, I've seen enough prophecy to believe it:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

But for those of you who have gripes against Christian prophecy for whatever reason, there's others who gathered stock piles of intel pointing to the true relationship between Russia, China, and America:

The Fight For Of Your Life Blog (Flip through the pages of posts on this blog to see current and older developments. I chose this page because it drives the point home)

His primary site is here: www.bluebattleflag.com...

Just saying, I don't think we should dismiss the possibility of a Russian-China-American conflict altogether. Oh, and great post OP.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Chinese-Japanese!! What's the difference?!
They are all inscrutable and cannot be trusted! DAMN SF LIBS!
I have alerted the TRUE AMERICAN authorities, they have conveined a pretend Grand Jury, and sent a true American ( not some AFRICAN born traitor) to deal with 'em! Commie Rooskies!




[edit on 11-6-2010 by OldDragger]



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Personally I think they will join with the reserve for our evacuation of the gulf area.


Least thats what it will be called "evacuation".





new topics

top topics



 
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join