It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live! - Show #10

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

SHOW 10 is now on the Rewind! Player - Click HERE to listen

(Due to Microsoft never being able to sort out 1 from 10, you will have to look for show 10 on the list... am working on resolving the naming issues! - Nef)

The time is fast approaching!!

Before we get started, we want to thank EVERYONE who has supported, listened, chatted, participated in our weekly "CarCrash! radio show better known as...

ATS Live!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My only suggestion Jack and Semper..is to add a couple of lighthearted threads from BTS.
Whilst the main topics are important, it's ok to throw in a fun thread or two.
You can only discuss serious current events and political topics for so long before you need something lighter.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am putting out a request for members to call in to the show to participate! We want YOU to join in and give us your thoughts! You do it in writing already - now you have the opportunity to voice it live to everyone!

The way you participate is to have SKYPE downloaded (have current version) and have a MIC! Add ATS LIVE STUDIO to your contact list and message that contact during the show to be on air! When it is time, you will be called into the show.

Dont be shy - join in!!

edit on by greeneyedleo because: typos; additional thoughts

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Will be there listening I hope - but have a party to go to before.

Might not be joining in this week - but good luck to you guys that do - the show is excellent and its a great experience getting involved.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

OK....

I'm waiting for the Threads????

Come one now~!!!!!!

Seriously though.. GREAT idea, just list us some threads and we will seriously look at them...

AND CALL IN!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ooo I've got one.

World Cup..England v USA tomorrow, should finish by the time of the show I think?....so hmm, maybe about the results

Great list of threads guys, can't wait

I'm sure Sempergaga's going to do a good job
Be even better if you sing it

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Ooo I've got one.

World Cup..England v USA tomorrow, should finish by the time of the show I think?....so hmm, maybe about the results

Very interesting.... How devastating would it be for our friends across the pond, if the US soccer team defeated the England football team in round 1?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You never know, we're clutching to the little hope that we will win it

Some of us have already lost hope though *cough* Rising Against *cough*

Darn you Americans and what you do to us!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
reply to post by AccessDenied

OK....

I'm waiting for the Threads????

Come one now~!!!!!!

Seriously though.. GREAT idea, just list us some threads and we will seriously look at them...

AND CALL IN!!!!

Hey I'm busy postin'!!!!
Call in if I can.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
oops

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I tried listening to show nine part one, but could not make it through the dismal music. How about less dismal music and more ATS?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If you don't want to listen to the music, (there are only a few breaks), go and get some popcorn

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I tried listening to show nine part one, but could not make it through the dismal music. How about less dismal music and more ATS?

Staff has to take breaks now and then.
And you rarely will ever here a radio show without frequent breaks. At least you don't have to hear commercials

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

If I miss the live show and end up catching it on the podcast instead, when I'm pressed for time I simply fast forward through the music.

Is that possible for you? Music on the live version cannot be helped since, like GEL stated, we need our [potty] breaks.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

GOSH I LOVE the music.
Even got me hooked on a new song.

Plugging the tunez

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Hmm. Lets see. One track every 20 minutes after the 15 minute warm up.... 3 and a half minutes per track, but lets say 4 mins. Thats 12 mins out of every 60, or 36 mins of music out of 180 minutes, which is a fifth of the show.

So theres 4/5ths of the show you don't have a problem with... thats cool

I'm interested in why you find the music "dismal" though - please enlighten us as to your musical tastes and what you would consider not to be "dismal"?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

The music Nef on the whole is great - aside from the Depeche Mode LOL (jk)

anyhow Im going to a world cup party tomorrow night but you know what Im going to take my laptop along and pinch my hosts wireless set-up (I set it up so its payback time) - tell Semper I want to debate this - I promise to stay sober unless England win in which case we will have to do this another night

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
SONG "You've got it all"...............Who sings it? Its brilliant, love it

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta

SONG "You've got it all"...............Who sings it? Its brilliant, love it

Prophetic Dream it seems

see you tomorrow then?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

If you like that song you need to make sure to u2u semperfortis, requesting that he play it...

lest he forget...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join