It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were there no Jewish suicide bombers in Germany?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by thebulldog

On the other hand, groups like Hamas and their followers have a burning hatred for Jews in Israel. They want to destroy Israel. Their propaganda portrays Jews as subhuman demons that feed off the blood of Palestinian children.

Given this Hatred that exists amongst Hamas and its supporters, is it no surprise Hamas resorts to terrorism while leaders like Mandela did not?

You know, exactly the same can be said about the Israeli side.

Look!

On the other hand, groups like 'Yisrael Beiteynu' & NRP and some people from Likud+Kadima and their followers have a burning hatred for Palestinians in Palestine. They want to destroy Palestine. Their propaganda portrays Palestinians as subhuman demons that feed off the blood of Israeli children.

Given this Hatred that exists amongst these groups and its supporters, is it no surprise that some of these groups resorts to State-terrorism while leaders like Mandela did not?

B'shalom

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That does seem to be an Arab thing.
Why I have no idea.
Ther is an iranian family that runs the liquor store where I cash my checks.

They are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Even though I could cash my checks at wall mart a lot cheaper, I just don't want to stop going there to talk with them. They listen to all the conspiracy things I bring up
and can always add to them. Thyey are quite knowledgeable as a family to what is happening in this old world. They have an interesting point of view almost everytime.

Everyone should realise we are all in this together.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0
As Gaza is the equivalent of a Jewish Ghetto.

Yes and you would think the normal jewish person would know better than this so maybe they are as trapped as we are and the goverment is allowed to get away with murder.

i'm not religious but my understanding of the tora is that jews must be punished for killing jesus and only then can they go to the promised land, promised by god but if god finds the path to the promised land has been paid for by the blood of others then i'm not so sure God would keep to his word unless we can also find Hittler is up in heaven.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

On the other hand, groups like 'Yisrael Beiteynu' & NRP and some people from Likud+Kadima and their followers have a burning hatred for Palestinians in Palestine. They want to destroy Palestine. Their propaganda portrays Palestinians as subhuman demons that feed off the blood of Israeli children.

Can you supply some links to substantiate those claims?

Thanks!

Eric

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And that last part is what got me, Gaza is JUST LIKE a Jewish Ghetto in WWII.

Well, except for the part where Gaza has 5 star restaurants, white sand beaches, swimming pools, markets with mountains of food, and many people live a middle class lifestyle. And there are no trains stuffed with millions on their way to the ovens. But sure, other than that, exactly the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Thank you for showing the general age of the moderators and thinking on this forum.

The younger kids have grown up watching South Park, Simpsons and Family Guy making fun of Jews and now the word "Jew" is equivalent as the word "fag" in the teenage to mid twenties bracket. Just watch one episode of South Park and you'll see the words are now interchangeable.

Where the older generation was scare mongered into fearing Communism and supporting israel was never questioned.

As dinosaurs die out, so do old ideals.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pan7her
On the eve of Passover 1943, the Warsaw ghetto uprising was launched—one of the most symbolic battles of WWII and the first popular uprising in a Nazi-occupied city. Through active resistance, Jewish fighters managed to delay the Nazis’ final liquidation of the ghetto for nearly a month.

This is jewish propaganda. It was not the jewish fighters but the Polish underground army that fought during that time. The jews only numbered in several hundred while there was around 40,000 members of the Polish underground army. It's amazing how the jews try to distort history, I bet they teach their kids in school that they were the heros of that time.

LINK

Pan7her, are you a member of the jew propaganda machine?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Phlegmi]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Maybe I'm a dunce, but I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. Are you saying that DBates is part of the hip, young South Park crew or of the aging, fear mongered older generation?

And how did you draw either conclusion? What does that have to do with what he wrote?

Eric

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
couple things to point out.

At that time, how easy would it be for someone to travel with a "bomb" strapped to their chest? for some reason i believe it would be very hard, Id have to imagine a bomb back then being fairly big and bulky. Unless of course you could use 4-5 grenades.

But thats my point, if the jews lived in highly controlled and locked down ghettos. It would of been very difficult to smuggle in bomb making material, let alone enough material to make LOTS of bombs.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

You are aware that there is a difference between the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and the general Warsaw Uprising, right? They were separated by more than a year.

But don't let facts get in the way of your hatred of Jews. Carry on.

Eric

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by State of Mind
They did fight back. The Jewish resistance fighters were some of the toughest motherf&%$@s the world has seen. However,

"Judaism regards suicide as a criminal act. Someone who commits suicide is considered a murderer. It matters not whether he kills someone else or himself. His soul is not his to extinguish."

judaism.about.com...

What jewish resistance fighters? If there were any they were few and far between. I can't recall a single significant military operation that was lead by these fighters. Or are you another member of operation megaphone?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Phlegmi]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I wonder whether the Nazi newspapers at the time covered these uprisings as...

Jewish Terrorists kills innocent German soldiers

like Israel currently spins any of their deaths

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
well the answer of this question why jews dont become suicide bombers is simple . suicide bombers were not invented then , suicide bombers is the recent invention , invented by LTTE terrorist organistaion operating in srilanka .and ALqaida knows how to take maximum advantage of it . its simple one company invented the product and the other company popularize it . Beside Jews are not the fighting class , their are merchants who fight with dollar and pounds , thats what they are doing in america , intead of terroring america with bombs and rocket , they have terrorize america with money , almost all the americans banks whether lehmens brother , Jp morgan are control by jews .
As they say every army has its own weapon , ninja have swords , so spartans have bow .

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
well...maybe the holocaust was a well oiled machine. Running silently towards the final solution.I say no one in the chain of command really knew what to expect.maybe they wernt recieving enough orders from high command and began to take things into their own hands...

please forgive me i didnt do any research on that.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Because they felt guilty. Guilty of what though you're wondering. Of this.

The real true about them was kept secret from Mankind because God feared betrayal and rebellion against him if the truth about him were known. Did you ever wonder why someone all-powerful and all-knowing was so mistrustful of people in the past? Worse, he feared Europeans, then mostly Romans, would side with Satan if the truth were known.

Not an all-powerful God outside ourselves, but a hidden composite mind of all the left brains in Mankind, joined into one mind. Favoring language because that is what the left brain does best. Therefore favoring a people best with language, Jews. Trusting them to write the Bible.

But his rival, a composite mind of right brains, more the builder than reader, sent a failed artist after his chosen people. Thus the second anti-Christ was Hitler, a failed right brained artist. Out to kill all the Jews. Why? That was God's core mind. His chosen ones.

God not being all powerful, kept the truth from us. And how did he try to combat Satan in designing Mankind's future? He used law, media, and money to control labor, more the right brained people. Sometimes losing control of the people he used, so some became corrupt, lovers of money and petty.
Some minds even became insane. Knowing American died to save them from the Holocaust, but still shipping out their jobs to enrich themselves. Others? Madoff.

So Jews flooded into media, banking, and law without no one noticing the why. Pouring into politics. Some Jews, just a select few, still agreed this knowledge was too dangerous for the public, so they used misinformation, and started an atheist movement to disguise the truth. Even most Jews were not to be trusted with this information.

Little truths were considered to not be acceptable for the public. For instance, many blacks are generally more right brained than left brained. Generally more artistic than able readers. So the crime rates, the social chaos, was predictable for urban cities. Even the anti-Semitic feelings in the black community , which is contrary to what would be expected from a people sharing the civil rights movement together. This too was considered unacceptable public information.

But this secret information came out from someone outside their tight inner circle. Becoming targeted for what he knew. Always from a distance, because they discovered a reference in the Bible to his coming someday, and his book revealing all God's secrets. And it was demanded by God, that whatever was done to him, should be done to those that attack him. Even killing his enemies was approved by God. Because the message was that important to the world in a critical time, just before a possible nuclear war.

So his attackers kept their distance. When he was attacked, it was mostly blacks who were set up to take the blame, because they knew the truth and used it to their advantage.

But Wall Street has bleed industry from the USA. Thrown millions out of work to enrich those who never work with their hands in building anything, ignoring the warnings against such behavior. The Devil being a right brained entity, needs to use his hands in us, or he becomes insane. Idle hands are of the Devil. Thus America is becoming insane as Germany once was driven insane during the depression. Paving the road for the third anti-Christ.

There is a mind above both of them, It is called the Holy Ghost. Where is it?
All around you. The relationships in Space itself weave its mind, as movements in Space in your brain weave your mind.

Jesus is the one core human mind with God's mind with equal power to the whole mind of God.

Now you have the biggest secret in Mankind. But to really know it,

God vs. Satan :Untold Story

www.godmystery.com...

Now you know why God hid for so many years. Why some hid the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They didn't fight back because they didn't know what was happening.

They didn't fight back as Jews because they were taking all sorts of people and at that time they didn't feel particularly singled out.

They didn't fight back because they were lied to.

They didn't fight back because a commonly employed method was to separate families and threaten death to the others if they didn't comply.

They didn't fight back because they came for them at night.

They didn't fight back because most didn't listen to the conspiracy theorists who warned them.

As for the suicide bomber title and the attempt to make this particular connection.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by dbates

Thank you for showing the general age of the moderators and thinking on this forum.

The younger kids have grown up watching South Park, Simpsons and Family Guy making fun of Jews and now the word "Jew" is equivalent as the word "fag" in the teenage to mid twenties bracket. Just watch one episode of South Park and you'll see the words are now interchangeable.

Where the older generation was scare mongered into fearing Communism and supporting israel was never questioned.

As dinosaurs die out, so do old ideals.

So then, how do these lower level tv shows differ from any other sort of negative propaganda?

How will the retarded sons and daughters of the dinosaurs contribute anything toward the advancement of mankind?

Good "ideals" never get old, never wear out. Ignorant people get worn out on them, but that is because they assume that they are more intelligent than those that came before them. It simply isn't possible. The educational system and the common wisdom simply isn't up to the task.

I have to ask a more general question not aimed at you, but in general...

Because I haven't heard from anyone a more obvious response to why the Jewish people did not use suicide bombers againt the Nazis...

Could it be that they are not as STUPID as some modern moslems are?

So yes, I think that suicide bombing is stupid... VERY stupid.

You have to be stupid to believe that horse crap about the virgins and all.

So now.. go ahead and blah blah blah ...

But its still a rather stupid act.

I'd rather have soldiers that blow others up repeatedly than kill themselves in the first attempt.

I am NOT saying that I do not feel compassion for all the "stuff" that lies behind that mess.

I just think that it is stupid. It shows a REGRESS in the growth of mankind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join