It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 nose cone comes out the far side of tower

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

The guy also completely missed the point of the September clues, attacking it by saying it is impossible for mthe nose cone coming out intact, wich was the whole point why they claimed tv trickery.

Simon Shack was clever enough to make his ENTIRE video so vague, that it even has people like you confused as to its intent. Or else, it was so "zen-like"
that people just find different meanings??

Here's how I interpret what Simon Shack wished to postualte.

HE is trying to make a case for ONE thing only: A CONSPIRACY AMONGST ALL MEDIA.

HE claims that ALL media outlets that day conspired to insert CGI footages, as some sort of (in his feveish little brain) "Psy-Ops" procedure, or something.

HE is the one...the ONLY ONE...who thinks that a bit of hte video looks like a "nose-cone" emerging out the other side of the building.

IT is HIS crackpot brain that sees this, and no one else does...HIS contention is that the "perps" (remember? His MEDIA that all conspired??) made a mistake in their "digital compositing", in the "CGI"...

His entire stupid video, and premise, relies on that as his wedge into the topic. He follows with more gobblede-gook about hte "moving bridge", and I don't know what else...all indicating, at EACH claim, that he has no bloody idea what he's saying.

His assertion of MEDIA complicity? Easily, easily shown to be false...by all of the amateur footage, from personal video cameras, that day. Simon hopes his viewers, and fawning fans, don't realize that little flaw in his "theory"...

His "moving bridge" nonsense? Apparently he has no concept of perspective, parallax, and how they relate to video photography...

Simon Shack is either...a moron. OR, a charlatan out to make a quick buck on the gullibility, and lack of science knowledge, of many.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good video in regards to no planers...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Liebuster you certainly have a way with words

I love the tick
One of my favorite cartoons
The thing is division is healthy- if people like us weren't discussing this
the whole internet would be a britanny spears thread
aaaaarrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
(*)
(*)

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Simon Shack is either...a moron. OR, a charlatan out to make a quick buck on the gullibility, and lack of science knowledge, of many.

He's a disinfo artist out to create disinformation and peddling it to discredit the truth movement.

No-planers are not truthers.

NPT/no-plane disinfo is all debunked here.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Its not the nose cone. Its been proven a fake edited by video used by many websites and videos as 911 conspiracy propaganda.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well thanks guys it did get me thinking and i bet i'm not the only one to question my understanding but at least it shows i am thinking and didn't take it at face value and this is something none of us should do.

Originally posted by Danbones
Liebuster you certainly have a way with words

Well thank you and your not the first to say so but the facts is i'm well spoken when i want to be but i'm dyslecit and have to write things in a way so that it becomes easy to spell.

it's an infection because all the kids have caught it nowadays but it realy does your nut in.

Take the words "blowing in the wind" and then i want to tell someone they are a "Wind Up" well i look at that, it looks wrong and i start trying to fix it and try it as one word and then if i carry on i make a total cock up so often i just leave it alone.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm glad this thread is being watched, being it was posted on pure speculation, and with no evidence. I could just as easily say I can spontaneously combust any type of wood I touch it. If this forum had a Thumbs down options, I give it just that. BTW thanks for the Fake Video.

Sorry read Lie Busters post just above mine. Where he states about having "facts". Please confirm and report your "facts" ?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

Edit yet again. Flag me if you want, BUT WTF does ATS allow stereotyping? Whos going to call me a Dis-info agent cuz I don't agree with the OP? Seriously, ATS is just been flushed, but not fully down the drain. The reason I joined this forum is nothing but lost now. GOOD JOB ATS.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Another (boring) explanation for these videos is that the networks missed the 2nd plane and therefore quickly hacked these videos. It would be a disaster for them to have missed the 2nd plane.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

8:11AM is when the 2nd plane hit and yes, it was recorded being I seen it live.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SneakAPeek

Which one of these videos did you see live?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by masterp]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by weedwhacker

In that last one the guy's completely missing the point.

He's attacking the September clues video on the fact that it is impossible for the nose cone to survive the crash, and come out of the other side of the building.

This is exactly the point September clues is making, they saying it's trickery because of that fact. The guy in your vidis actually supporting the Sep clues vid.

He claims the footage wasn't originally like this, because he couldn't find it on the internet.

He presents no proof whatsoever, and the other vid you posted doesn't either, just opinions, sofar I haven't seen September clues debunked.

My thoughts exactly. I can't believe that THIS is supposed to be the pinnacle of debunking September Clues! Am I missing a video here? Weedwhacker said it was a short video, does that imply there is a full length version somewhere? I couldn't find it.

As it stands, a rant from Jason Bermas live on TV, and a poorly constructed video with numerous fundamental errors in logic and procedure combined with zero sources for any claims, are the only "refutations" of SC.

If there's an actual debunking of it, I'd love to see it!

edit to add - Just went through Bonez' thread above, and he cites much better sources for debunking September Clues than the two videos above. The three links below deal specifically with September Clues. (Thanks Bonez)

arabesque911.blogspot.com...
truthaction.org...
journalof911studies.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

talk about misinformation agaents...I watched that day on a bank of screens showing multiple news channels..There Was NO black outs....This belongs on hoax.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I love the tick One of my favorite cartoons

So was your post directed at me, or Liebuster?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I wouldn't say debunked, none of those sources actually explain what the object is, if it's not a photoshopped nose cone.

At least, I didn't see it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
All I want to know, is, did all the different networks all have a blackout at the same time or what?
That is the fishiest thing to me. Planes or no planes.
Some here have stated that the blackouts did not really happen at all.
True? False?
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

I don't think your mind would've registered a half sec black out, especially in the confusion of that day.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

SoW....

All I did was select ONE video that tears down the "September Clues" nonsense...and offered it up.

It is by no means the ONLY one...and anyone with the honest intellectual desire to learn (and not just hand-wave away criticism of Simon Shack) will be able to access those videos.

Sometimes...hasn't anyone ever wondered WHY there are so many of these "claims"?? It is a cottage industry, of sorts...but most of them are so patently ridiculous, that many people simply don't bother to refute them.

In reality, MOST people are way smarter than Simon Shack...and can smell his bull a thousand miles away.
~~~

THIS POST from upthread bears a repeat look.

The video in it is from the same bloke who takes on Simon Shack, in another...will try to find it.

Ahhh...free of charge, just for you!

HERE is the video that prompted that diatribe against Mr. Lawson, from Simon:

(Go to 'Google Video' and search for vid by same title, for the longer version)

[edit on 11 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Take a really close look

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Oh....

I also looked into this info years ago, and still have not seen it debunked.

I will assume by "this info" you are referring to the OP's video, "September Clues" (Also called, by those who've analyzed it, "September Clueless". And THAT comes from some "Truther" sites!!)

Sorry if this seems like a broad brush to wave, but it has been my impression that a lot of the people who fall for all of the 9/11 "conspiracy" stuff are usually of a younger generation....

"...people who fall for all of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff.."??

You're joking, right?

Well, since you obviously are "too old" to "fall for" all of that "conspiracy stuff", may I politely ask, what the HELL are you doing here on ATS?? Sheesh, you can't be serious. Go ahead, believe the official story, from A to Z, but try not to get offended when someone (whether young or old, who cares, and how can you tell anyway!) suggests other possibilities about the many strange things that went on that morning.

Regarding the one line you plucked out of my statement, I apologize, I should have been more precise, and said I haven't seen it ADEQUATELY debunked. Still haven't. I see what Point of No Return has been saying, I think that should get the point across well enough, I completely agree. This is not an open-and-closed case, even if most see obvious issues with the particular vid in question.

If you had read the rest of my reply, you would have seen that there is a lot more to this issue than meets the eye. The video merely raises an issue that has not been adequately laid to rest.

BUT, as I also pointed out, the most important issue of all is our paradigms. Because you have stated that you don't go for all that "conspiracy stuff", well of course, everything you now encounter must be hogwash and disinfo. The paradigm dictates all.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Just to get one thing straight...in this thread.

The claim, in thread title? "nose cone" comes out far side of tower.

Pure and simple, THAT is the issue here. It is a patently ridiculous idea.

The entire notion came about because of the "work" (cough, cough) done by 'Simon Shack', and his (now) infamous "September Clues" mockumentary.

His analysis, and conclusions (CGI, photoshopping, what have you) is wrong, and are wrong. Period. As has been shown by people much smarter than he, and absent whatever personal agenda he may have.

My guess is that 'Shack' was hoping to profit, somehow, from his exploits.

And, frankly...I think at its core, THAT is also a motivation for quite a lot of this disgusting turn of events --- what has actually grown into a cottage industry --- of the so-called "truth" movement.

A few people, at first, were genuine. They thought they saw some anomalies, here and there...(there was ALSO a bloke from France, he might have been one of the first, with a provacative book about the Pentagon. THERE IS NO DOUBT that his motive was profit! Else, why write a controversial book?) And, yes...many others have also written books, and made profits...but that will happen after such an event, regardless. AND I would suggest looking into the distribution of any profits from people who simply wished to document history, rather than 're-write' and alter it, to make a fast buck. (or Euro).

But, like I said...once the seed was planted, and thanks (?) to the Internet, the misconceptions (lies) kept being spread, and the flames of ignorance were fanned, repeatedly. One has only to look around to see many examples --- which brings me back to "Simon Shack" and his piece of junk video...for that IS the topic, after all. And, it (the video) has been shown to be worthless, without merit.

Why? Not only because of hte videos that point out its flaws...BUT the other facts that "Shack" conveniently (?) ignores...he cherry-picked what he wanted to show, and fooled a LOT of people along the way. People who lap it up, without paying heed, nor researching for themselves.

He's a sideshow carny, nothing more....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join