It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 nose cone comes out the far side of tower

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
OK we have footage from MSM news both blocking out frames as the second plane hits the towers but if you watch this it shows a fully intacked nose cone coming out ther otherside of the builing just before the missing frames.

Edit to add.
Warning it is now looking that this video uses fake news footage from 9/11

i've never been a non-planer when it comes to the towers but these guys do seem to be on to something and clearly show the nose of the plane coming out the other side of the building fully intact at 05:23 in the video clip

People that are not part of the zionist controlled media also recorded that planes hit the towers so this must be more than than a photo edit job going wrong as the link sugests so what the hell is going on here because you can not have it both ways.

You would not have to blackout live frames if the whole thing was made in hollywood because it would be pixel perfect and made months before 9/11 and since eye witnesses also saw the plane it starts to look as if they must be sugesting it's some type of holigram that went wrong which i find hard to beleive or someone on the free thinker side is faking live news footage.

i'm lost.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

I saw these vids years ago, and I think it has been discussed here before.

Someone will probably be here soon claiming it was debunked a long time ago.

I still find it very compelling.

The first thing I thought when I saw the 2nd plane hit, was that it looked fake, seriously.

I thought nothing of it, untill a few years later.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
For a bright, sunny day it never made sense to me why all the TV coverage looked so bluish and other colors were faded.
It is entirely possible that whoever planned this also though ahead to consciously manipulate footage to create the "no-plane theory" and add further confusion to what actually happened.
Yes, I think the level of planning went that far, to think ahead to how people would watch the footage over and over for clues and to to add anomalies that would make the truth nearly impossible to find.
I think 2 planes did, in fact, hit the world trade center towers. I do not think it was the work of 19 arabic hijackers with boxcutters, however. It wasn't within their power to make NORAD stand down.

Techincally, aircraft have noses while only missles have nose cones.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I don't think they would purposely insert incriminating evidence to muddy the waters.

There was a reason why they where trying to hide the slip-up.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I have to say that video makes me so frustrated I'd like to cry. It's so hard to even know what to believe anymore.

I have no doubt in my mind that 911was an inside job. False flag. Yes.

But now, to go another step farther and even consider no planes hit the building?

Wow, I never even went to read the 'No planes' threads here on ATS.
I just couldn't even imagine that.
Sure, I could imagine it was a false flag op, but NO planes???

But now I have to remind myself of something that's bothered me since day one.

When I saw it happen *live*? My gut said = 'There's something wrong with this picture'...

I couldn't figure out what it was but I just kept telling myself - 'Somethings not right here.' 'What I just saw, it just didn't look 'right''...'

And now this video you brought to ATS - (honestly I would not have even looked at it if I knew it was a no-planes vid)...

Soooo, I guess I'll have to go back and start reading the 'No Planes' threads.

God knows what conclusions I'll come to then.

Thanks for the video - I think...

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You Truthers SLAY me...

"No planes hit the towers" You would not know reallity if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face and wriggled. You impose your own reality.

Go ahead, keep it up. You simply make yourself look foolish.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
People that are not part of the zionist controlled media also recorded that planes hit the towers so this must be more than than a photo edit job going wrong as the link sugests so what the hell is going on here because you can not have it both ways.

Which proves that it weren't the zionists all along.

Originally posted by LieBuster
i'm lost.
You are, and you have lost

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I don't think they would purposely insert incriminating evidence to muddy the waters.

There was a reason why they where trying to hide the slip-up.

So what you are saying is they planted false footage with the news stations that blanked out frames to draw attention to the media being in on the plot and the nose out was a deliberate fake to divide the free thinkers.

Yes i can go with that theory so what we need to do is somehow compare the so called live footage with independant footage and to prove the whole film has been faked if that is the case.

here is a better vid of the nose in/out

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Why are you so sure it's the nose cone? Close up stills of this object show it to be long and cylindrical; nose cones are not. It is unclear to me how a blunt, rounded nose cone could travel through two steel walls and emerge out of the precise corner-angle of the building shaped as a perfect, elongated cylinder.

This might in fact be rather damning evidence that undermines the official narrative, not support it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

We free thinkers as you can see question our own research but you offer nothing but cheap digs with nothing to back up the hot air.

Did your school report say 'Must try harder'

Why don't you try to prove the footage is faked, like i'm starting to think it is or do something usefull

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
An interesting sequence here of stills of this 'nose cone' emerging from WTC2, from a better angle too...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I made this same thread on a forum 6 years ago and never got any real ideas as to what this object is.

I've never thought any of the video looked weird or suspect, and I've never logically entertained the NPT.

But this picture does keep me wondering.

Any ideas about the picture, and the video? Not a no plane theory, but a solid theory as to what this object is?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3419a30267d6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No I replied to this:

It is entirely possible that whoever planned this also though ahead to consciously manipulate footage to create the "no-plane theory" and add further confusion to what actually happened.

I don't think this is likely. Like I said, why would they insert evidence that incriminates them?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

"No planes hit the towers" You would not know reallity if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face and wriggled. You impose your own reality.

Care to say anything of substance, for instance why the footage shows the nose cone coming out the other end?

If not, keep your trap shut.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by winston_jones
Why are you so sure it's the nose cone? Close up stills of this object show it to be long and cylindrical; nose cones are not. It is unclear to me how a blunt, rounded nose cone could travel through two steel walls and emerge out of the precise corner-angle of the building shaped as a perfect, elongated cylinder.

This might in fact be rather damning evidence that undermines the official narrative, not support it.

Think about the D-Day landings where we pretended we were going to attack at one point and then then attacked another.

as i see this footage from the news stations it's just a decoy like the one used to fool the germans but try telling that to someone that saw the movement of 500 inflatabe blow up tanks being moved around and yes we did use them because i knew a guy that helped to make them.

The only logical conclusion i can reach is this footage was faked to do just what it is doing today and thats divide and conqure those of us that are not brain dead from drinking too much flouride.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What about the holes in the sides of the towers shaped like a plane's wing........ how would a missile have done that?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well the Pentagon obviously was no-plane. Shanksville was obviously no-plane.

Not that many people in NY actually claim to have seen the planes.

I also remember eye witness reports claiming they saw a misslie in NY.

If you believe the conspiracy, it's not that hard to see the no-plane theory.

Also, always listen to your gut feeling.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
What about the holes in the sides of the towers shaped like a plane's wing........ how would a missile have done that?

Has anyone mentioned a missile?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
the obvious explosion
could have blown any object out the other side
it could be a nose cone
it could be a plant to appear to be a nose cone
the no plane thing is considered to be a strawman anyway

aluminum going thought that much resistance?
try jamming a toothpaste tube through a key hole

6 of 10 911 commissioner said the investigation was a fraud.
gee I think they would be in the know

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The only logical conclusion i can reach is this footage was faked to do just what it is doing today and thats divide and conqure those of us that are not brain dead from drinking too much flouride.

What? What do you mean faked? This is how it was broadcasted, and can be found in archives.

Or do you mean they added it, and broadcasted it, with purpose of confusing us?

That seems illogical, would they leave clear evidence of them tampering with live footage, only to confuse "thruthers' later on?

That seems to cause more problems than it would solve.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join