It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman seeks to become World's fattest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Makes me wonder, if this woman ever saw the movie, "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

The impact she has on her children alone, with her weight, is something she should consider.

Lest they burn her up, do to embarrasment, when she passes away, walking up the steps!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
wow.. Yeah.. I agree.. someone should stop this.. Lock her up as a suicide attempt in a funny farm if you have to but this will surely kill her. I have dated big gals.. Not that Big..(300 - 350 lbs) and my wife ballooned up from 175 to 275.. I worry about her heart constantly.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
$750 a week on groceries? Good grief!!! That's $39,000 a year for groceries.

That's a shocking amount of food for only three people.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How disgusting. As part of her training to reach her goal, she is consuming over 12,000 calories per day.
The husband to be wants to have their wedding on top a mountain in Hawaii. How could anyone find this sexy?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I feel very badly for her children.

This is like living with someone who walks around with a cocked gun in their mouth.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have absolutely no problem what so ever with this woman getting the size of a beached whale. She should just have to pay twice as high taxes as I. Since she will be requiring assistance and some serious medical treatment soon if not already....which in turn causes my taxes to go up. Plus she should be investigated to see if she can properly care for her children. They may need to be removed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

God what a horrible mix of the cult of the celebrity and reckless stupidity. clinical obesity gives serious medical problems so what will she do when here health issues start if they have not already done so?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have to wonder if deep down, this lady is in delusion. No one wants to be huge, with awful health that makes you wonder if your going to die tomorrow! No one wants to be the fatas5 that gets laughed at everywhere. I think the website and her husband's sick fetish have just encouraged her. She probably thinks of herself as a pioneer for the acceptance of morbidly obese people, too. It's obvious she also just wants to be famous with a reality show. I'd like to say that most people wouldn't bother watching a lardas5 stuff her face all day, but then again, look at Ana Nicole.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow...this is really similar

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by State of Mind
Wow...this is really similar

Dude you forgot one. I think Han-solo never finished the job.
Oh Lard!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah, this is crazy. I've worked in an E.R. and have seen some pretty rough stuff. everything from simple stitches to full amputations. One of the cases I remember most was that of a morbidly obese woman. Those folds and creases smell for a reason, its called gangrene and one of the most disturbing sights/smells ive ever encountered. This is reallllly nasty, with 2 masks on, anymore and its hard to breathe, u could still smell her. Even mouth breathing didn't work, God knows I tried. Surgeries, burns, impalings....hard to deal with but she's the only one to make me yack....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join