It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis kill American – Joe Biden says: “What’s the big deal?”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
After the flotilla incident it is now confirmed that at least 1 American citizen was shot four times on the forehead from close range and killed by IDF.

“The U.S. confirmed that an American citizen, identified as 19-year-old Furkan Dogan, was killed by multiple gunshots during the Israeli raid on a flotilla carrying activists attempting to run a blockade of the Gaza Strip.

“State Department spokesman Philip J. Crowley said the U.S. has made no decision on a response to Dogan’s death.”

Also found a video on youtube video which show the killing of Furkan Dogan.

While Hillary Clinton has put out a statement

"Protecting the welfare of American citizens is a fundamental responsibility of our government and one that we take very seriously,” Clinton said. “We are in constant contact with the Israeli Government, attempting to obtain more information about our citizens.”

Clinton said that two other Americans had been injured, one on the flotilla and a third during a subsequent protest who remains hospitalized.

it completely contradicts the shocking statements from Joe Biden, United States Vice President who has said Gaza flotilla raid: Joe Biden asks 'So what's the big deal here?'

What's the big deal if a foreign entity kills a American citizen in international waters? Is he for real? How can a United States official say something like this on death of American citizen and not even a lowly officer but Vice President for heaven's sake?

Along with that Biden suggests it's okay for Israel to conduct the investigation on it's own act with "foreign observers" and compares it with recent South Kore and North Korea submarine attack. I have to ask was not the S. Korean allegedly the victim here and N.Korea the aggressor? So if he is comparing both scenarios shouldn't Turkey conduct investigations. Or would Biden be ok if N.Korea conducted the investigations with foreign observers? Yet he trusts Israel to investigate themselves.

Sorry this is not done and not acceptable in any form whatsoever. I have to reflect a commentators view who posted on the article:

This is the buffoon of a vice president we have in the U.S. What a blowhard embarrassment. Sorry world, he's ours, and we must unfortunately be associated with him and bow down to Israel every time no matter what and say "amen."

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Shows just what elected officials think of the public who they supposedly "serve"..

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by YJLTG

Ohhhh did you think they cared, how sweet, adorable ^^

When they said all that stuff they said was due to their guilt in regards to 9/11. We all know that, so why do you even act like they care.

They never cared, why do you think they can make promises to you and continue doing the same crap they were doing before?

Did you think they care?

If they did care they would be like the Japanese leader who just stepped down recently for not being able to free its country from the US.

He looked ashame, but the American supposed leaders don't have shame, all they have is that smirk, knowing they can't be touched.

Look at Bush still laughing at the American people.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It makes my blood boil to see these crook politicians minimize american lives. they dont give a # about us, just themselves. they defend israel to ridiculous bounds and allow them to kill OUR PEOPLE? Who does this government represent? if I saw Joe Biden I would punch him square in the nose. And Hilary you can STFU to, if you cared you would grab a pair and stand up to those cowards in Israel

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I said that about 911 and people hated me.

Not really.

But after the HUGE ground swell of THEY KILLED AMERICANS, to this?

Not with a bang but a wimper.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by YJLTG

Hey YJLTG,

Biden (whom I don't care for either) was not talking about one of our citizens being killed by the Israelis. He was talking about diverting the ship directly to Gaza to be inspected.

Read your own sources!

"So what's the big deal here? What's the big deal of insisting it go straight to Gaza?"

Thanks,
Tom

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Amazing how if anythone else did anything to americans, the whole gov will step up to destroy them, lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Here is the full statement of Joe Biden from above source

Joe Biden: Look, you can argue whether Israel should have dropped people onto that ship or not and the – but the truth of the matter is, Israel has a right to know – they're at war with Hamas – has a right to know whether or not arms are being smuggled in. And up to now, Charlie, what's happened? They've said, "Here you go. You're in the Mediterranean. This ship – if you divert slightly north you can unload it and we'll get the stuff into Gaza." So what's the big deal here? What's the big deal of insisting it go straight to Gaza? Well, it's legitimate for Israel to say, "I don't know what's on that ship. These guys are dropping eight – 3,000 rockets on my people." Now, the one thing we have to do is not forget the plight of these Palestinians there, not Hamas – they're in bad shape. So we have put as much pressure and as much cajoling on Israel as we can to allow them to get building materials in, glass...

He is saying it's not a big deal..the whole incident. He is implying that it's not a big matter if Israel invades a ship and kills a American citizen, why? because as per him Israel has right to know what's in the ship even if the ship is International waters..even if the fact the cargo was previously screened by NATO's countries, and Israeli officials fallacious argument that they intercepted the ships only to screen their cargo of possible weapons for Hamas is an irrelevant, intellectually dishonest and propagandist deception.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
We all know israel does this to stop supplies that are for humanitarian aid to get to gaza to demoralize the people there, as they are in fact in a virtual prison.

Anyone else did what israel did, and america would be all over them, we all know that.

Just shows you that Israel is just a state of america, and is the anglo american empir ein teh middle east.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by YJLTG

I have to point out that your title is terribly misleading.

Right now it looks like Biden reacted specifically to the death of the American.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
It makes my blood boil to see these crook politicians minimize american lives. they dont give a # about us, just themselves. they defend israel to ridiculous bounds and allow them to kill OUR PEOPLE? Who does this government represent? if I saw Joe Biden I would punch him square in the nose. And Hilary you can STFU to, if you cared you would grab a pair and stand up to those cowards in Israel

Cmon!!!!!

How many of u are there? It makes no difference to these guys its only one life among 40 million or more!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Dogan was a high school student studying social sciences in the town of Kayseri in central Turkey. He was born in Troy, N.Y., and moved to Turkey at the age of 2.

They killed a Turk who happened to have been born in the US.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Dogan was a high school student studying social sciences in the town of Kayseri in central Turkey. He was born in Troy, N.Y., and moved to Turkey at the age of 2.

They killed a Turk who happened to have been

born in the US.

They killed a yank who happened to be born in american india!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

They killed a Turk who happened to have been born in the US.

I thought they killed a human being with a heart and soul who was trying to do good.

If the world has come this far where it is willing to accept the murder of individuals who are doing good then that is the peek of mankind, the reset button will be pressed just like WWII.

Everything will be destroyed, then rebuilt.

top topics

join