It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote:Iran or N Korea, who is the upcomming target?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well most likely 5

As big a idiot as Bush is, I don't think even he's stupid enough to dare another attack on another of those WMD lines. plus, with the growing price of this war, the US taxpayers are going to become such a pain in his backside.

Bush though might surprise me yet. But the next target hypathetically whould be NK.

ST6

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Im going to have to say Iran also.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Iran for sure. since we are already poised in the region. we will continue to topple the arab governments. they are the most barbaric and unstable. also easy winns for the US.... N korea has been tryed and it ultimatley produced chinas invasion of N Korea and eradicating the US troops there..... that would prove to be to costly. An acurate analisis of Romes Military campaigns will give us insight of who we will attack next.....

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
Iran for sure. since we are already poised in the region. we will continue to topple the arab governments. they are the most barbaric and unstable. also easy winns for the US.... N korea has been tryed and it ultimatley produced chinas invasion of N Korea and eradicating the US troops there..... that would prove to be to costly. An acurate analisis of Romes Military campaigns will give us insight of who we will attack next.....

Define easy wins. Your probably one of those people who believe toppling a few statues signifies victory. Attacking Iran will just furtherly piss the middle east off.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
6. Saudi Arabia

a. More oil
b. Central location
c. Shorter borders
d. attempt to capitalise on Michael Moore factor
e. it's a family thing.

But I'd stress that my knowledge of these things is limited

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hmmnn...

I started this thread just to get a rough estimate of how accurate (or how prone to jump the gun) ATS users are when it comes to war on terror predictions...

...But I have to say that recent events regarding Iran have made me think that ATS predictions aren't so bogus after all. I think everyone should read the links regarding the Iranian troop movements and their nuclear program:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.atsnn.com...

[edit on 15-6-2004 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is one of the latest news headlines...

Iran massing troops on Iraq border

Beirut, Lebanon, Jun. 15 (UPI) -- Iran reportedly is readying troops to move into Iraq if U.S. troops pull out, leaving a security vacuum.

The Saudi daily Al-Sharq al-Awsat, monitored in Beirut, reports Iran has massed four battalions at the border.

Al-Sharq al-Awsat quoted "reliable Iraqi sources" as saying, "Iran moved part of its regular military forces towards the Iraqi border in the southern sector at a time its military intelligence agents were operating inside Iraqi territory."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join