It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Opinion on George Green(Ex-World Elite Gone Whistleblower)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I just saw two youtube clips of George Green stating he was involved with dealing with the world's elite, and knowing their agenda of controlling worldwide politics. It was very interesting stuff on UFO's, Depopulation Agendas, government cloning of people, etc.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this guy that would either hold-up or destroy his creditability.

For those who have never heard of George Green, according to his website, he was a former investment banker (Registered Financial Principal with the N.A.S.D. and a Broker/Dealer. Securities Underwriter, Real Estate Developer, Insurance Broker and Publisher. A frequent guest on radio and TV talk shows. He is Publisher of “Handbook for the New Paradigm” written by the ET’s. Each attendee will receive a complimentary copy. He is President of Global Insights, Inc. George Green has spoken to 1000s of people through his lectures and has appeared on numerous talk shows and TV shows telling his story.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I never heard of him until now. I will look into him further before drawing my conclusion on him. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Did you say "Handbook For The New Paradigm" was written by Extraterrestrials?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
well I checked him out about 5 years ago and I came up with exactly as he say's. i'll have to find his website again - but he has a book he will send you for free. out of his own pocket - what does that say...? he even pays the postage.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i got this handbook awhile ago,

www.archive.org...

i havnt read much of it, cause its long.

i did take notice though he encourages you to buy gold from his bank, located in las vegas, he claims real gold and not just a certificate.

and though this book is free he has alot more on his website for sale, why is he selling? if he is rich? and claims he isnt trying to profit?

www.nohoax.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I watched his interview with Kerrie Cassidy when it first came out.

Nothing he was saying was really any different than the stuff a number of others were saying at the time. Especially regarding financial system, gold etc.

Something about him didn't seem right to me, it's sorta like when he said something he'll get this look and then just sit there with this silly smile until Kerry responded with her usual confirmation of "oh, ok" as she usually does.

It's like he stops for her to agree with what he has just proposed before he'll go on. This to me didn't seem right.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So he did an interview on Project Camelot.

Well that just proves his credibility.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

That was exactly my thought as well.. Something doesn't seem right w/ him.. He has very interesting views and experiences, but I just wanted to know if his info was reliable.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
For what it's worth, you might want to check this out:

www.cassiopaea.org...

I will not attempt to characterize the discussion on that site. Given that I could turn up nothing that suggests he is anything other than a huckster, I would give Mr. Green zero credibility.

top topics

join