It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone and Jesse Ventura on Larry King Live 09 June 2010 CNN Great Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oliver Stone and Jesse Ventura on Larry King Live 09 June 2010 CNN

economycollapse.blogspot.com...

Oliver Stone Jesse Ventura on Larry King Live 09 June 2010 CNN
June 09, 2010 CNN

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Listening/watching now...

Oliver Stone and I share many similar views - and his movies are awesome.

Jesse Ventura is cool too.

This republican guy is a douche.

More later.

ETA: Gonna see if this is on Larry King tonight (in Aus) - if not I'll watch it in full tomorrow and give a more thorough response.

But I agree with Stone and Ventura's opinion of Venezuela and Cuba.

[edit on 9/6/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The guy arguing with Jesse says that Chavez manipulates the public and stole his election.

Hmm... reminds me of the Bush family much?

The "greatness of America" he speaks of is nothing but a myth today.

To point out and reveal the crimes of our government are not actions of traitors but of patriots. If you allow evil to exist within the controlling positions of society, then you are complicit in their crimes.

What makes America great is holding evildoers accountable.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Very interesting so far. Jesse Ventura, unfortunately is a little over aggressive. No knock on him, I like him and that he is showing the other side of the story. But if he understated it at first I think he could make this congressman look even worse than he already does. Although I disagree with Oliver Stone's viewpoint on Obama, he does come off as the most reasonable of the bunch. I found myself laughing with Ventura and Stone at the congressman's accusations of Chavez allowing drug trafficking, but why didn't they bring up our own drug running?

BTW, thanks a bunch for the heads up, I might of missed this otherwise.

Here they are, enjoy:

[edit on 9-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I've been collecting news articles for the last 10 years on the oil rich countries to know that Hugo Chavez isn't a threat to the USA .... all he did was follow Russia's lead giving the boot to the crooked Oil Companies.

It took guts for Oliver Stone to make this documentary.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Skydancer

Have you read any of the articles about our spying operation down there? Also, have any of the articles you've collected said that Chavez had an approval rating of over 50%?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Great find! Oliver Stone barely talks in this interview, but when he does, there is nothing but truth in his words. The rest of the time he is looking on with disgust from what Connie Mack is saying.

I'd really enjoy a longer (hour long) version of this interview.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Watching this now... hahaha this is awesome... Ventura is a champion! He is a little aggressive though, but I would be too... I'm cacking my self! But as usual anytime someone starts making a little too much sense (ie Stone and Ventura) King cuts to a break... Typical... This is awesome though.

ETA:
Talk more tomz.

~peace!!

[edit on 10/6/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
cool, thanks!

I dont get cable so never get to see this stuff unless someone posts it.

This connie mack guy is a douch for sure.

"what happened to the greatness of america"?

seriously?

that ended a long time ago.

"the greatness of amerika, the greatness of amerika"
typical retard who cant think for himself, or see what is kicking him in the teeth on a daily basis[ great amerika].
pull your head from your rectum, mr. mack.

or stfu, drone.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Haha! Oliver & Jesse shredded that corporate mouthpiece twat into small pieces!

"Chicken Hawk Politician"

IMO! the corrupt thought pattern and skewed ignorant opinions & propaganda of this cute brainwashed little 'chicken hawk' politician is symbolising exactly what is wrong with America, America's foreign policy & corporate lobbying.

But unfortunately, the ignorant brainwashed masses of American voters are still buying the crap and corporate propaganda from corrupt corporate politicians like this 'chicken hawk'. And they are buying it, hook, lies and sinker!

Thank God for these two fine and intelligent Vietnam vet gentlemens who knows and easily can recognise the real more truthful stories versus the fairy tales and propaganda lies from corrupt politicians & corporate liars!

And thank God that the agenda of the PNAC neocons & the morally corrupt Corporations and their relationship with corrupted politicians is becoming public knowledge, and is out there in the open for everyone to see.

And thank God that more and more people are waking up to expose those liars in their Governments.

Awsome video - thanks for posting this! S&F

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

That was brilliant!

Thanks for that - what a pissa!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I could not believe how unbelievably brief this was when I watched
it last night. As soon as it got interesting, Larry went to commercial.
Book these 3 again and do one whole friggin hour. And Larry, "Please
Shut Up"!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There are a number of times when Stone laughs at the way Jesse shuts down that republican douche.

Something to the effect of:

JV: "HOW DO YOU KNOW! HAVE YOU BEEN THERE!?!"
RD: "Well, I ah - what what, What happened to the greatness of America?"
JV: "I don't know, I DON'T KNOW! YOU TELL ME! WHAT DID HAPPEN TO THE GREATNESS OF AMERICA!?!"

hahahahahaha - classic!

new topics

top topics

join