posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
This seems like a good thread to share my experience with something that does not seem pleasant in nature. I've talked to as many people as I
affordably could around my city but I'm ultimately on my own in solving this one.
Following a bit of a timeline:
- First was a dream (and sometimes my dreams are very symbolic and deliver messages), this one easily being the clearest one I've had. It was
basically a very fun short horror story where I and a roommate/good friend/talking robot were trying to very quickly solve a mystery about who a bad
guy is who is after us. To jump to the end, it turned out being the robot even though he didn't know, perhaps as a sort of possession, perhaps not.
I've recently felt that this dream is fairly certainly connected.
- Someone I sincerely trust who can sense spirits said he's sensed one check up on me a few times, and although he can't tell much about it, he
feels it has a power of influence. (He's no longer in my life to talk to now unfortunately.)
- I saw a strange rectangle of yellow light in the midst of darkness one night with absolutely no explanation of where it could have come from.
- Shortly after, for two nights in a row I experienced poltergeist type activity, reminding me of my experiences in a house I lived in for a year. I
mentally saw a vision of a wolf pouncing at my face, but dismissed it as my imagining things. One of my cats was acting strange.
- I began feeling narcoleptic. Tired ALL of the time, could never get enough sleep, would just suddenly shut down and need to climb into bed for a nap
- Maybe a month after the light box, my boyfriend began being attacked in his sleep at night. He'd suffer sleep paralysis, only at my place, while
feeling hands at his back seemingly trying to take him out and something insert itself through the top of his head. He's seen an evil figure in
dreams, once as like a beak doctor with a long gray nose, another time as just a gray misty cloud. Another time it was a taller figure looking down on
him saying he cannot protect me. In the beginning, he actually was hit in the groin.
- After he told me of these dreams (took 3 experiences before he told me), I saw the wolf pouncing image again. Then I had a dream of a very violent
boar coming after me. Another image of a tribal looking owl, then a dream of being chased around by various animals. I would also be suddenly struck
by fear, that feeling of someone watching you or behind you. My boyfriend and I came to recognize it so well that we could feel it at the same time,
such as when we both felt it was standing behind me and again projecting an image of being taller. One time we both felt a vibration on my bed at the
same place at the same time, and that same night, we felt pressure changes in our ears and heard ringing. My cats seemed to notice something is off
during most occurrences, but weren't overly frightened either.
- Other random instances have occurred, such as my boyfriend parking in a ditch with no memory of doing so, or my day at work involving driving where
I had to go home early because something was affecting my mental processing and I was driving very entirely stupidly. My head tingled the whole time
- It would follow me if I left my home, except for one stay at a very religious Christian lady's house. The other place I stayed (and my workplace)
however was very nearby, so we have questioned the role of distance.
- One night my boyfriend fought it in a dream and it hasn't disturbed him since.
- I moved, saw a lady who practices reiki for help at basically this exact same time, and it seemingly disappeared altogether. I also sleep far less
- Now however, about twice a month, I feel its presence just reminding me that it is still here.
I recently (thanks to Halloween) saw a couple of images that just immediately resonated with me as representing it, even though I can't say I've
seen its face. One was a demon with goat horns (this one freaked me out upon seeing it due to instant recognition), and the other just the
stereotypical demonic face.
As a side note, throughout my life I have questioned these random urges that come to my mind and I wonder if it is related (power of influence?). They
are temptations to do random bad things that I would absolutely never do, so they're very quickly and easily dismissed, but I do wonder why they come
to mind. They do just feel different which is why they stand out so much.
The reiki lady and a priest have both not identified anything bad around me, only a past life aspect with a depressive demeanor, but I can't help but
feel that this is something separate that is hiding from any help I seek. It doesn't seem to me that a past life aspect who killed himself due to
heartbreak would terrorize my life seemingly for fun, but of course I'm no expert on any of this either. Does this sound like anything to anyone? Any
insight or thoughts in general? All are much appreciated!