It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons 101

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by doza281
I tried messaging you and posting comments on your page. I have a serious issue reguarding a demon....or something that has been following me everywhere ive gone my entire life. I am a soldier as well, and have nowhere to go for help. Message me back And ill give you the details. Thanks.

I sent numerous U2Us and emails after I saw your comment a while back to which I've received no reply. Sorry if I missed a deadline for you brother. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes if you can summon demons, you can also summon angels as well. In fact, if i remember the myth correctly, God made Man out of Clay, and made Angels out of fire (demons are fallen angels). Yes you can't kill a demon, as you can't kill an angel. But you can exorcise them to whatever place they came from. If i remember some of the demon research I've done, REAL research not watching a lot of supernatural and watching Constantine over and over again. Each demon/angel has a time or day, which is right for them to be summon. As for being able to control a demon, there is myth and information about being able to do that, but as someone explained to me before. They are like wild animals, they run off instinct. Calling upon the power of angels can help fight these angels, especially the archangel Michael.... there are prayers that be used to invoke the power of Michael. If anyone is interested, I have a copy of the prayer somewhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

this is exactly why I said what I did, because it is a personal experience; the point of books on the subject are for the much higher learned who understand it is but a sorcerers description of things, among sorcerers, occultists, esotericists, it is generally understood what is meant... or is a guide to a personal experience.

If you're actually honest about your desire to learn about it I would help you if you wanted.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

when a failed ritual is performed what are the consequences
i have also researched the subject of demons probably not to the extent u have but i have read that the succubus and incubus do actually appear to the person that they wish to have sex with is that true or is it imagination?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissIndie

when a failed ritual is performed what are the consequences
i have also researched the subject of demons probably not to the extent u have but i have read that the succubus and incubus do actually appear to the person that they wish to have sex with is that true or is it imagination?

The consequences of a failed ritual can range from nothing happening at all to serious danger to the person attempting the ritual.

As far as the Incubi/Succubi appearing to their partners, I have run across cases where that did occur. But I think that was more in the mind of the human than actually taking a physical form if that's what you meant.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well it did make for an interesting read, I'll say that much.All the "threating ground rules" I found offensive to begin with. The topical content was well stated though trying to do justice to a topic like "demons", in general or specific, is something books are made of though I admire your attempt to do justice to it. As demons are something I have no reason to deal with, human behavior is,I do enjoy reading about them but not to the point of obcessing over them, not saying that is what I found in your comments. I'd love to get a list of your sources, just to have on hand next time I get in thhe mood to spend some money. I have some patients that would dearly love to read something on the topic but alas, they are pretty much delusional already.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
hello mf_luder

first of all this is one of the most interesting threads I found on this topic. congrats for that!

one thing I wanted to bring up...

I understood that you (as well as some other members here) believe in demons and have personal experiences. Assuming you are right isn't it possible that these demons are manmade, created by human will power alone? Thus every invocation would actually be a creation of a demon. 20 years ago I read the book "conjuring up philip" about this canadian group of average joes coming together with the intention to create a ghost by sheer will power. This experiment which was thoroughly documented on video, was successful and "philip" was created. Isn't this a possible explanation for the existence of demons too? Would you be able to tell the difference?

This concept would explain imo why there are different kind of demons like christian, catholic and jewish demons, jinn and so on... because the "creation" follows the belief of the creator...

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I always anoint windows and doors with oil to keep evil out of my home. As a Christian, I also learned to bind and cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ. It works!

Demons are a third of the angels that satan took when he was cast out of heaven.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
mf_luder,

hi, i don't ever recall posting or reading on your thread but it appears i have according to myATS.... interesting....

my understanding of these things are that they can sense or see the past present and the future

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Interesting post. This is just some commentary.

I see that your approaching it at a semi-Christian/Goetic angle.

I don't like to use the term "demon", but prefer something along the lines of "unclean spirit" or the specific types of unclean spirits, e.g. Ovoth, Shedim, Seirim, Yidonim.

Early Christians called them pneuma akatharton, pneuma pythona, pneumata plana, spiritus immundi. etc.

The idea of them coming from Gehenna (what some call Hell) isn't biblical. The Bible doesn't really say where they come from. It does mention them dwelling on earth among ruins and wasteland.

The Koran seems to agree with some of the Biblical writings. The Unclean spirits here are called Djinn and there are multiple types, that somewhat overlap with the other types in the Bible.

The idea of invoking or evoking such entities is really asking for problems.

Proper rites are not even needed to invoke such things, unclean spirits are drawn like flies to rot as soon as someone begins to research the subject. They are attracted to ruin, decay, desolation, filth, and impurity.

The idea of a relationship with an unclean spirit is very dangerous, both psychologically and physically. Its a quick way to insanity and worse.

I have had quite abit of experience with the paranormal, going all the way back as a child. I, and sometimes others with me, have seen things that are hard for me to explain or believe. I have seen what they can do to people, the insanity and destruction they can inflict.

One of the first things to understand about them is that they are not human. Do not attempt to anthropomorphise them. Their minds are alien in every sense of the word. Trying to reason with them or understand them is futile. Humans have a very bad habit of applying human traits to animals and objects. Most of our "knowledge" about them is based more on assumption and speculation that says more about the authors of such "knowledge" than it does the subject matter.

Taking a more objective view on the subject we can look at the history of such entities going all the way back to Sumeria and see constants in their descriptions.

One constant is an association with madness. Regardless of culture, some sort of insanity is often associated with spirits. Possession is a universal myth found around the world.

Another constant is "Night Spirits", parasitic or predatory in nature. Often preying upon travellers at night or those asleep in bed.

Normally these are two different types of entities.

There are widespread beliefs around the world dealing with some types being able to shapeshift and some having a beastial form.

Another type found in many places is a source of knowledge, divination, inspiration, and extra sensory perception.

The Bible has analogs of these, but these analogs are missed if people read only the English translations.

The Ovoth are the type of unclean spirit most modern Westerners are really thinking of when they use the term "demon" or a "demon" is referenced in pop culture. These are malicious possessing spirits. They sometimes also called Dybbuk in cabalistic lore.

The Yidonim are "divining" spirits. The early Christians called them Pneuma Pythona, as these were the type of spirits that possessed the Greek Oracles. These seem to be the type channeled by mediums. They fit more of the description of the Roman Genius or Greek Daimon. They don't seem to be near as malicious, but nevertheless the Torah forbids those who enter into covenant with the G-d of Abraham to have contact with them.

The Shedim are different than the Ovoth or Yidonim. They seem to be more powerful, demand blood sacrifice and sacred prostitution. Lilith is sometimes speculated as their progenitor.

The Seirim, shaggy or hairy ones. Often thought of as goatlike in appearance. They are associated with the desert waste. Their chief is thought to be the fallen and bound Azazel. Like the Shedim, they accept sacrifice and worship.

There are few other obscure names mentioned such as Ochim, Iyim, Tsiyim and Lilith individually. The first three names may refer to three types but there is overlap between them, so they may refer to one type that may be described as "howlers" that dwell in the waste. The appearance thought of like that of Jackal or Hyena. Compare to the Islamic class of Djinn known as the Ghul, which is also said to appear like a hyena and dwell in the waste.

Lilith is of course, the archetypal night spirit. Sometimes thought of as the consort of Azazel and "mother" of the Shedim. Together they are thought of as some kind of "royal court" ruling over the Shedim and the Seirim.

These two classes or types have more in common with "Nature Spirits" and their "royal court" overlaps with various lore about a "Great Mother" and "Horned One". There is an association with liminal loci. Modern Western society would probably classify them as "cryptids" instead of "demons".

How or if they even do relate to the Ovoth and Yidonim is unknown.

From a purely objective point of view, the idea of entities of various types haunting our world and possessing humans is universal. It can be found in every culture. Monstrous nature spirits can be found universally among the world's cultures. The belief is universal.

Anomalous phenomena fill our world, from bizarre lights in the skies, animal mutilations, cryptid sightings, abductions that result in post traumatic stress disorder, and no one is exactly sure what it is. No one knows where it comes from or why its here. All that we may really know is that it appears to be manipulative and deceptive as pointed out by authors like John Keel and Dr. Jacque Vallee.

From my own personal experiences, the anomalous phenomena that fill our world and the universal belief in malicious spirits are one and the same. They are two aspects of the same phenomena.

Like many others have said, their activity in the world has become more prevalent. Between the time of the Enochian Keys and Swedenborg, the phenomena really began to pick up the pace. By the time Theosophy and Spiritualism emerged in the 19th century, the phenomena had made its presence known far and wide. A number of constants began to emerge in the channelings from it: worldwide government, extermination of Jews, hybrid master race, eugenics, the prominence of mediums, and the entities channeled by them.

These channeling cults grew and multiplied in the early 20th century. Much of their "wisdom" came to influence the Nazis before World War 2. After WW2, Alice Bailey and the various Contactee cults continued and expanded their channeled "wisdom". Meanwhile the phenomena increased its presence in the world, a presence that has continued to grow since World War II, spawning new cults and influencing world affairs.

Everything is accelerating to somekind of telos, one that doesn't appear to have our best interests at heart.

Good to see someone checked in to this thread with some ACTUAL information.

I feel compelled to add to this thread some words of advice, since I see many people with some unfortunate idea's popping into this thread and asking questions:

DO NOT under ANY circumstances, practice magic or the occult in any of it's forms, and stay FAR away from the keys of solomon. I have been studying the occult most of my life (and have had experiences with the demonic personally) and I wouldn't even trust myself or even an adept to perform any of the rituals of the goetia or otherwise, regardless of how sound my knowledge or theirs might be.

This stuff is not hocus pocus and fun and games. Contrary to what the OP has told you, Demons are ALL evil and they have nothing but YOUR deception and destruction at heart. When some of them "seem" like they aren't evil, it is because that is exactly what they want you to think.

This is not fun and games. These things destroy lives (and that's the best case scenario).

PS: I don't feel it necessary to indicate how I have come to form the conclusions I have, suffice it to say that I once dabbled where I should not have and have paid a dear price ever since. Spend your time and energy on more positive ideas like growth, truth, self improvement, and above all, cherish your family and friends. Life is about LOVE.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Even after a year, there still seems to be the same systemic problem on this thread. Therefore, after this post, I will no longer monitor this thread, nor make replies on it.

1) In case you (being the people who feel it necessary to chime in with their "vast experience" and/or "truth of the matter") haven't noticed, there are many people out there who don't "dabble" in this stuff or think it's a "game" or even "fun." A lot of them are exposed to it against their will, have no idea what it is, and in the rare case they do have a clue, don't know what to do about it.

2) I find it necessary to help those very people when and where I can, due to the fact that there are some evil sonsabitches running around unchecked most of the time. Therefore, I figured out what worked for me, posted it for anyone who was having problems to use for themselves and/or research further into to help themselves.

3) Then you come along and want to cast doubt upon my information, ridicule me, tell the masses that "OP doesn't know what he's talking about" and "this isn't a game..." but I've noticed a severe lack of any type of contribution that you've made, other than providing your own worthless, unfounded, non-data-backed opinion into the mix.

So that leads me to question exactly what your motives are.

If you actually had run into this stuff before, dealt with it, made it through to the other side to tell the tale, then why act like you're so much better than everyone else? There's a quote out there that states, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Case in point in several instances on this very thread.

You're all doing a very good job of promoting the agenda of the very creatures you all purport to know so much about.

So.

In closing.

Before I leave this thread behind for good, I'd say that if you're not going to provide insight, help, and/or data to actually refute what I've posted, then take your posts elsewhere. Casting doubt on the subject is highly detrimental to those who come here seeking help.

FOR THOSE OF YOU STILL NEEDING ADVICE, CONTINUE TO U2U ME, I WILL STILL CHECK.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I remember from reading the gospels long ago that a demon cannot find rest on dry land but only in the sea.

A demon will travel over dry land looking for a lustful human body(s) to possess.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

That was so interesting my eyeballs stuck to the screen, seriously that'll probably be handy in the future

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I am curious how if these are specific entities and people are summoning them from somewhere...

Well then what if 6 people in the world are all summoning the same demon at the same time? Where does it go and why? Can they exist simultaneously in different places in our world?

Do you kind of get what I am asking? Let's say I was summoned and I appear somewhere and some wiccans are staring at me then seconds later another set of people summon me. Would I just be dragged around until people stop summoning me?
edit on 9/8/2011 by euwhajavb because: To expand my question

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great info on this thread. Pretty much everything i believed already. I wonder if you could Message me some info on how to protect against demons or to avoid possession. Thanx

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Op I desperately need to tlk to u. Please contact me. Need some information about demons and the like. Jus joined tho I've been reading for awhile. I need to contact u but don't know how I am unable to send u2u's

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by James321

I sent you another U2U.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by euwhajavb

My theory is that what would actually be summoned is an aspect of that particular deity/entity - so - while the "entire" entity wouldn't be there - an aspect - or enough to interact with - would. However, I don't know. You pose a very good question and one I honestly haven't thought of. I don't summon.

I'll pose the question elsewhere with others and see what they think. Once I get a response, I'll get back to you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie0

mf
You said a few key words in your thread that makes me believe you are indeed very knowledgeable and have experience. I never studied this and don't even have the basic knowledge to communicate with you on the subject. However things happened in my life that are in line with your thoughts. I am sure you must have relationship with one of these demons. For my curiosity, can you please ask him, who am I, where did I started, what is the goal of my life and why I am here as I am confused as hell not knowing what my goal is but I do feel my whole life was chartered and every step I take seems to be controlled. I worked hard and yet there is nothing out there to call it my accomplishment.

You must be pretty desperate, dear, if you want to ask a DEMON what your purpose in life is. To some degree, the purpose of your life is to find the purpose of your life. Sounds confusing, but we all come here with a certain blueprint for our life, and some "milestones" as I call it are predestined, but a lot of it is also free will and choice.

Earthly life is like a school, or you could also compare it to a board game with pawns moving to and fro.

In between lives, you have -- maybe together with others -- worked on that blueprint for your next life. In that pure soul state, you KNEW that you're truly immortal and so looking down on that "board game" with its tiny little, ant-like figures pitter-pattering around, you didn't take it too seriously. You knew your purpose would be to learn, and so you picked certain, immovable milestones for yourself (chances and challenges). Visualize a game board with a bunch of poles/markers and lots of open space (free will) in between.

So there is a purpose to your life, but you're supposed to find it, and no one else can tell you what it is. Thankfully, the Creator doesn't just toss you into this life and then leave you hanging -- every single day, you're getting hints and clues as well as intuitive nudges from your own soul (you would call them "hunches" or "gut instinct") that point you in the right direction. Most people choose to ignore those hints and clues and move through their life like automatons. But you don't have to be like that. You can start TODAY paying attention and finding the path to your life's purpose and total fulfillment.

Sharpen your awareness. Start paying attention to EVERYTHING in your life. If you have a question you need an answer to, or a problem, ask the question and ask the Creator to supply an answer within the day or the week. Then watch, listen, keep your eyes open. The answer can come through the headline of a newspaper, through the first song you hear when you turn on the radio, through a passing sentence from someone in the grocery line... anything. If you want opportunities to find your true path, then say so and ask Spirit to give them to you. I have to warn you, though: when they present themselves -- and they might not be what you think they'd be -- you HAVE to take those opportunities! Be bold, be daring, take a leap of faith and trust God. Don't question what's happening, just trust and go with the flow. And then you make all this part of your life... and I guarantee, your life will turn into pure magic. Nothing's better than this.

There. That's all you need to do to live a splendid life. You don't have to go ask any demons.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
Demons 101
What is a Demon?
*Note the word demon is only used because it is the Christian tag given to entities the early church did not understand and feared.

The early church did understand and did not fear demons. Paul the Apostle casted many demons out from people.
The devil is like a criminal and takes any name as an alias.

Alright, the current judeao-christian belief is that a demon (also known as a devil) is a spawn or henchman of satan and that all demons are from the christian 'hell.' According to them, they are all evil and work to destroy mankind.

They are the devils henchmen. They are not from Hell. I agree that they are all evil and work to destroy mankind.

A demon is actually a sentient, intelligent entity from another plane/realm/existence/universe....etc. who sometimes crosses into our reality or is pulled here by humans (more on that later.) Being so, demons are as varied in their beliefs, morals, ideals and moods as are humans. So believe it or not - there are actually "good" demons out there. As far as current knowledge goes and from the network of other 'hunters' I am in contact with, demons have not appeared on their own in physical form on our planet. The majority of demons on Earth come through in a noncorporeal state and are here much as are ghosts - unseen and invisible. You will, however get the occasional possession, which is very real and very dangerous.

Demons are fallen angels. There are no good demons.

I seen where you stated that you read lots of books. If you get the chance read the true and scientific book called, "The devil and Karen Kingston" at this link:
hbcdelivers.s439.sureserver.com...

I've authenticated the authenticity of the book twice.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join