It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US NORTHCOM Gears Up For Potential Attack On U.S. Soil?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Now theres a guy making sense for a change!

But I do have issues where media puppets are stirring things up with their scripted ad-libs ? Lately both Royal Bank of Scotand & British Petroleum have been have been portrayed as the source for americas woes.

Given my particular circumstances I couldnt give two hoots who owns what, but are you americans so naive as to believe this cacca?

How 'scottish' do think RBS is ? Take a trip over here and not to the standard tourist traps and wake up to the fact that we dont have a monster bank digging away for bonnie scotland!

Same for BP...how 'british do you think it is ? Both of them are ?
Owned by the same gang thats doing you over at this very moment.

You really have to get over the barriers of race, religion, colour or social status, these are handy tools for camouflaging the job in hand!

ROBBING YOU!

There will be NO WWIII...the games to big for that now, they can steal things much more easily through contracts & treaties etc!

There will be ongoing theft of national & international resources!

They will encourage division between 'classes' as that suits there purpose!

They will continue to do as THEY please, while telling you nothing, or the opposite of the real agenda!

Peace! ... -

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Well, they are on your home soil (dont forget the attempted bombing in NY a few weeks back)... if they dont take them out now, then you could have a big disaster....

We need to kick the radicals out of britain too .... its been a while so i'm sure there is something planned.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
"Fighting an unconventional foe"???

Which kind of unconventional enemy can attak directly on USA soil?

Something don't convince me about the kind of the "ENEMY".

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Take it steady lads, things take time like everything.
To lighten things up:

Have faith in yourselves and remember whats really important to you at the end of the day.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Oh PLease...............!

I come on ATS to get away from this drivvle!!!!

If you think some teen wiggling its butt, rocking its shoulders while wrinkling its nose is entertainment, your brain is cheese and Im sure you could find other sites to entertain you?

Its not on topic and barely on two lines...c'mon mods this thread was doing fine until now?

Peace ..._

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
2 evrybody calling other people FEAR mongerers.

The ones u keep calling fear mongerers are extually the best informed people here on ats who have no doubt worked hard 2 gather 2 evidence they need 2 make certain claims

I and the fear mongeres as u call them know that u r likely a disinfo agent or just plain stupid

However it makes is very hard 4 us ,the ats er who now alot about the egoist seikotic goverment ,2 inform others about the dangers that lie ahead.

I will stop adressing u[disinfo agents] now cuz u r eithe 2 stupid 2 get it or u being paid NOT 2 get it

SO a call 2 serious ats ers who are trying 2 get the truth out, Star and flag immediatly please any thread where u see an disinfo agent

AQlso dont reply 2 them [ i know its hard and i do it 2 often also]
but i feel we have absolutely no time 2 loose arguing with these very innoing iggnorant people cuz it looks 2 me chit is starting to hit the fan

ty for listening

[edit on 10-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
WOW...... this entire site has become a comic book! We read this stuff everyday and guess what? It's just peoples opinions and their personal agenda's. I had a girlfriend that looked like wonder women...HOT! Problem was it was like makeing love to a comic book, she would throw her lasso around me and I would make # up to please her, hundreds of things that always just hanged in limbo and after awhile just disapeared.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by St-Patrick
Maybe they are secretly planning to use a nuke to stop the oil spill. That would explain the troop mobilization in that area. So many people would drive down there to protest against the use of a nuke to stop the oil spill.

A very excellent observation.

"Nothing is as it seems."

"Expect nothing. Be prepared for anything." (Zen saying)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Gettin ready for the roundup...gun roundup, that is.

Let's face it. TPTB know they can't complete their takeover of this country unless they disarm the public. Anyone with an ounce of sense have armed theirselves in prep for the final move to enslave the masses in the NWO.

I would assume some type of horrible false-flag attack would preceed the confiscation. Gun owners will be implicated as the faulty cog that creates the situation and the only logical resolution to the matter will be sold as "guns for peace".

With all that is on the horizon now, it boggles the mind that some posters here deny the obvious. TPTB see an awakening public that threatens their final move to usurp freedom completely. They are now desperate and know they must move. Hold on folks. It could be a long hot summer, IMO.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Probably gearing up to prevent the rebellion when Obama passes a executive order stating the elections to be in November are invalid, seeing as how his party will be taking a nosedive.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Like NORADS drill on 911....and several others that they have turned into being a real drill....Get ready folks....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Maybe it's Obama getting ready to Kick Someone's Ass

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Get ready indeed
my expectation that i REALLY hope 2 be false is a huge attack in the usa very soon
Witch will cause panic and fear so big that new laws will be implemented well immediatly by martial law
I mean the executive order are ready 2 go and they are NOT looking good it basicly a total takeover by ur own goverment and they wont play nice
So my advice 2 u in usa is this start 2 connect with people who know whats up NOW and make sure u know what 2 do when this time comes if it comes but lets be realistic its prety obvious itmost likely will
but itmight take i while longer cuz it always does
msybe thats becuse we are here working hard 2 stop these crazy m f ers

i like 2 think so

My point is the time is now 2 inform as much people as u can cuz if a possible nuclear attack or somthing happens remember people probably wont listen or trust anyone including u cuz they will be in a state of shock and will probably folow any instructions from goverment like please report 2 ur neares fema camp help awaits...
get guns people and pray
pray this wont happen

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If you are afraid the monster is coming to eat you now,maybe you should have considered not laying your offerings before it in the past......

Stop feeding it,even if it may be too late.

But then,there's nothing going on here that hasn't happened before.

History repeats itself because people are generally ignorant,have no respect for their elders who have always been warning them of the patterns they see,and they don't live long enough to remember the mistakes of generations past,and just don't pay attention.

Hmmmmph.

Note: Get out of florida,it is a trap.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
2 evrybody calling other people FEAR mongerers.

The ones u keep calling fear mongerers are extually the best informed people here on ats who have no doubt worked hard 2 gather 2 evidence they need 2 make certain claims

I and the fear mongeres as u call them now that u r likely an disinfo agent or just plain stupid

However it makes is very hard 4 us ,the ats er who now alot about the egoist seikotic goverment ,2 inform others about the dangers that lie ahead.

I will stop adressing u[disinfo agents] now cuz u r eithe 2 stupid 2 get it or u being paid NOT 2 get it

SO a call 2 serious ats ers who are trying 2 get the truth out, Star and flag immediatly please any thread where u see an disinfo agent

AQlso dont reply 2 them [ i know its hard and i do it 2 often also]
but i feel we have absolutely no time 2 loose arguing with these very innoing iggnorant people cuz it looks 2 me chit is starting to hit the fan

ty for listening

I am a fearmongerer as we have been slaughtered for the last 63 years by the molested child that is the chosen one!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SPYvsSPY

Yeah,I agree this site is becoming a comic book.

But comic books are generally easier to read,because they are proofread for spelling errors.This place isn't,sometimes it's like trying to understand drunk toothless people,with a strong local dialect and accent at a bus-stop.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You can predict something 100 times, if it does not come true....so what. But one word uttered that becomes a fact is fantastic. I had 2 A10 tank busters fly over a couple weeks ago, not normal, ANG base was training and it was in the newspaper. Why do we always turn these simple things into a full blown invasion ready to happen?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Great emotional issue! First off, I absolutely detest the casual use of the term "homeland". OK, it's in the news, but when people reply to a post on ATS using it, well, it makes me sick. I believe we should all resist using their "1984"ish terminology. When I see "homeland", I feel like letting out a "Sich Hiel!". Read it as "Fatherland" instead, see if that gets the point across.

As far as a "civil war", it would be too premature. TPTB have long thought about the best ways to "divide and conquer", and this is literally what has been the plan, i.e., to divide the nation (NOT homeland) into districts. Other nations also would undergo partitioning, this isn't "just" about America. Until this happens, no civil war.

Do Americans still feel "American"? If so, then the civil war is not ready yet. When a Midwesterner feels more Midwestern than American, when the South (what's left of it) rises again, when the Pacific Northwest suddenly feels closer to British Columbia and Alberta, THEN you can commence with the war games, if desired.

Back to the topic at hand, it is far more likely that any "drills" going on today are going to play in as part of the "cover" for whatever is really planned. A nuke in the US? Possibly. A tie-in to the Gulf oil disaster? Probably. But when the poopoo hits the fan, somehow Norad, Northcom, etc., will enjoy plausible deniability. Someone will say they "should have" seen "it" coming, and should have stopped it. But alas, they were "training", and miscommunications occurred!

Perfect...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

I suggest that those that feel the need to express their paranoia, find something more realistic, like the feeling they have that taxes will be raised. That paranoia, at least has some realistic basis.

Yes, you sillys!

Go to a conspiracy theory website!

Oh wait.......... YOU ARE ON ONE!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think we should invade ourself and pillage our own coffers to speed this process along. We need kick our own ass.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join