It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US NORTHCOM Gears Up For Potential Attack On U.S. Soil?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

While some are sitll the frogs in the pot of now boiling water I have been out of that pot since 2003.

That's interesting, especially since that anecdote is not true. False anecdotes aside, let me try to answer the last three replies to me, with one post, to save bandwidth.
First of all, I don't deny the existence of some of the groups that several mentioned, what I do deny, is that they are trying to instigate a civil war. Several posters have taken SPECIFIC comments I made, and tried to generalize them, setting up, perhaps without intent, straw men.I also do not doubt that many of these groups contain powerful, influential people, who believe that they know better than the common citizen, what is best for them. Again, I never said that such people or groups don't believe that. What I DO believe is that such groups are not trying to start a civil war in this country, as that would violate what several of you said, namely that they weren't evil, but were acting on what they think is best for us. I doubt that such people would want a civil war, as something that is best for us.
Finally, I would like to get back to the original topic, as these sidebars are really far from the USNORTHCOM issue in the OP.
I certainly don't mind responding to what I said, but not to what I never said. It's part of that good old phrase "When you ASSUME....".
Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have for a long time believed that when TPTB disagree to whatever extent that cause them to divide that's when we have world war.
The rest of us if we are in the way matter not. We are seeing that as we speak.
Happening not now but right now.
CNN is reporting that we are being invaded. Democratic stratigist

James Carville.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Happening not now but right now. CNN is reporting that we are being invaded. Democratic stratigist James Carville.

Wow, you sure did twist his remark.
Here is what Carville said:

"This is literally a war we're in," Carville told "Good Morning America" this week. "There are foreign substances invading our coastline. Read more: www.bnd.com...

www.bnd.com...
He's talking about oil sludge.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Good point.

DRILL BABY DRILL

Drill on 9/11 - terrorist attack

Drill in NY - SUV - terrorist attack

Drill in gulf - terrorist attack? 6-22-2010?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Slow Down

people

Check Alex's source - INTELHUB.... Sound familiar???

This one site has been the cause of some inspiring, alas FALSE threads this last week or so.

The site is highly speculative with NO PROOF. I should be running a site like that $$$$$$$
Shame on Alex Jones, whom I personally like, for sourcing from that GARBAGE!!!

Yes, we need to be ready. But this is only a drill folks.

None of us should want this to happen.

Please read my post from earlier ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I dont see anything wrong with the gov gearing up for an attack. Why would i? Id be much more worried if something
happened and they didnt have their ducks in a row.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocon4life

Dont worry when it begins ill be on the good side while we take down white redneck hicks like you.... you count on that

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Neocon4life]

So school is out? Here we go again

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ok since everything is surfacing and in our faces, i have one question to ask:

*WHY?*

iF THEY ARE GOING TO DO THIS AND ITS OUT IN THE OPEN, THEN I WANT TO KNOW.

aNYONE?

in inclined toward this theory, today.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and i must say this is all getting a bit scary...but i will supress the fear with rationality and remain vigilant...with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Blanca Rose

It's going to be a DRILL!

I suggest you take a good long look at the history of the USA and (false flag or no) see how many times 'JUST' DRILLS BECAME THE REAL DEAL.

Calm people.
Be calm. Prepare. Pray.

peace

Drills happen all the time, and they are just drills.

In Karate we practice sparring. Why? So we can actually be able to move, block and strike if we have to actually fight.

That's why the military practices drills, so they are prepared when it comes time to defend or assault.

My brother is in the Marines, and he is pretty regularly practicing drills. About once a month.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

You know when I heard that? 2009. Before that? 2008. Before that? 2007. Before that? 2006. Before that? 2005.

When is it actually going to happen?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Blanca Rose

It's going to be a DRILL!

I suggest you take a good long look at the history of the USA and (false flag or no) see how many times 'JUST' DRILLS BECAME THE REAL DEAL.

Calm people.
Be calm. Prepare. Pray.

peace

The day of 9/11 the "REASON" F-16's did nt intercept in time was due to confusion if it was a DRILL as they did the same DRILL recently.

oh and don't forget the north korean incident and they thought it was a drill. I find this article curious now since operation blackjack date is around the corner.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Don't want to burst anyone's bubble relative end times or marshal law on this topic, etc... but the build up of troop in our south is very understandable wthin the context of: there is a very large problem in our gulf given to us by BP (we think) - which is compounded by the potential of hurricanes (clean up and prep work for bad weather would require lots of people); we also have a drug war going on in Mexico that the government there can't control (with recent reports of Mexico Police pointing weapons at our border agents); these issues alone would require the current administration to demonstrate that they are prepared to act quickly if the worst occures. This, of course, does not even begin to address the North Korean threat or Iran's recent retort to the UN. There is way to much external threat to the US right now and after all - the vast majority of military people would NOT act against their own families, even if given those orders. btw - don't bother calling me naive, we have lots of threats, that I will not argue; however, internal marshal law (blah, blah, blah) just aint going to happen!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
it doesnt surprise me - from what i see in the Gulf is pretty scary and we know it was a Sabatoge Job. but all parties including BP seem to be in on it. like this is part of the overall plan to take down America - and when this crisis is over yet another and another and another - until we have had enough... if the revolution start then its too late - a leader must come forward before its too late... leaders always rise to the occasion.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

A good point the source I feel is definitely questionable! Also from just poking around the Beforeitesnews site there are several works to be found that are unmistakably authored by Sorcha Faal. "Reports circulating the Kremlin today suggest (random doom here)"
Not saying this source is anything to do with Sorcha Faal at all obviously, but it gives an indication of the material Beforeitsnews is willing to peddle on their site.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. What a surprise. TPTB have more "training" planned for their new little toy army in the U.S. They were never meant to be here and I agree with SWCCFAN, and the like minded, the "unconventional enemy" they have in mind, is American citizens. Disgusting. I hope for their part, these guys rub folks the wrong way...again.....during their little training exercise. It at least then serves the purpose of maybe waking a few more folks up to the upcoming "austerity measures" and garbage like that UN small arms treaty.

Welcome to the fight of our lives my friends. Whether you see it now or in the future, things have been set in motion by TPTB. Right and left are all the same. It's just citizens of the world vs a few elitist scum who would enslave ALL OF US and kill many. Do yourselves a favor and learn as much as you can and most of all, at any cost, continue to love, use, and fight for your rights. Your right to be here and discuss this. Your right to defend yourself. Your right to practice YOUR religion. All of your God given or natural rights. They have NO right to take any of these away!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It goes to show you that the army forces are ready to fight.
Even if it's imaginary terrorists from fake 9-11, harmless illegal alien Mexicans, or blobs of oil without an "oil passport", they are ready to shoot to kill. Or in this recent case, shoot to spill. LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
THe intelhub strikes again.

This site is being promoted on threads constantly now. The site specializes in fearmongering with no proof of anything.

Has everyone on here lost their marbles. Seriously. Its getting hard to find any threads now that based in reality anymore and not totally internet created.

Shame.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

THe intelhub strikes again.

This site is being promoted on threads constantly now. The site specializes in fearmongering with no proof of anything.

Has everyone on here lost their marbles. Seriously. Its getting hard to find any threads now that based in reality anymore and not totally internet created.

Shame.

i thought i remembered reading that the BP top kill didn't work, officially, at least a full day, if not "days" before it hit the mainstream media.
just sayin...
its just another outlet for alternative journalists...and so there will likely be a fair amount of fear mongering...but also a fair amount of "you heard it here first..."

my $.02

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What stories has the Intel Hub gotten wrong this week? I read them all. I saw disclaimer's on some warning that they were one source, unconfirmed, but I didn't see any blatant falsehoods. I have found them to be a creditable source most times. Always take everything off the net with a grain (or two) of salt.

Personally, the only invading NortCom is practicing for is theirs on the Gulf soon if I get to post my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
An ORI is an Operational Readiness Inspection.

These inspections occur on a regular basis on just about every military installation.

The best part of all this is that it already happend. There's no news other than it's over, good job everyone, the world didn't end.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join