It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A photo of a spirit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I saw the mist but did not see the entity that you did. I believe that I have seen several ghosts and spirits. I wonder if you felt anything at the time?
edit on 4-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Yaxkin

its not big nor clever.
find random pic, scribble spooky face on it with M$paint then post on ats. *facepalm.
jeez you must be bored.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Tiger, If i felt anything? Not anything out of the ordinary, no
Maybe I felt more free and open, since I was outside, looking at beutiful forests..

neonitus
I have Not painted the face, If you Do see it.

I do not lie.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Looks like a Nāga. Found in Hinduism and Buddhism ancient text.
en.wikipedia.org...

I read tons of material both ancient & recent stories & ideas concerning ufo's, aliens, cryptozoology, paranormal, ancient history, myths, legends, deity's, etc. The Nephilim of course per legend, mated with human women who bore them children. The children of the Nephilim were the various creatures that roamed the Earth for thousands of years. They were of many forms. The Nephilim children mated with each other or humans to create other variations of themselves. They were both good & bad.

At time through history, they fought with men & with each other. Ancient structures both on land, buried or sunken in the seas, along with megaliths & wonders. were created by them or their human work forces of helpers and / or slaves. After a Earth changes which caused the failure of crops & Eco systems which killed animals & people, a great period of starvation, the Nephilim children started to cannibalize humans & each other. Great blood shed took place on the Earth. For what ever reason, possibly god('s) or further Earth changes, a flood took place that killed most of them & many humans.

The spirits of the Nephilim children were disembodied after death. Since their deaths, they have roamed the Earth, and will roam it until the end of days. They are known as Demons, Djin, Jinn, Deva's, Hungry Ghost, etc. They roam in the Earth in similar forms that looked much like the flesh they once inhabited, though they can alter themselves. They roam the Forest, Woods, Urban areas, small towns, big city's, ponds, rivers, lakes, bays, sea's & oceans. Some will bother people, some won't.

Some have extreme hatred for humans, some don't care. Some will whisper to you while you are awake or while you sleep, plant thoughts that are not yours in order to get you to do things good or bad. The one you may have picture in this photo is most likely based on it's form, a spirit of a Naga.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Krummar

A Naga.. Could be..

Had a Vision while sleeping in this forest. Some years before this photo was taken.. I had just woken up, and my inner eye saw a white lizard-looking being standing Outside the cabin i was sleeping in..
It had legs and wings (if i recall it right)... And red eyes..

Thanks for your input! Good to know

edit on 5-1-2011 by Yaxkin because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by Yaxkin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin

Do you See it I ask?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Yaxkin]

Hey..
Maybe to late for you to see this but still...

Sometimes as "my guardian D" is about to show there is similar kinda "foggy-vision" as he gathers energy to show, and out of it he surface and I can see him, sometimes as clear as I see the chair in front of me as of now, sometimes more like just the outlines and his significant marks, he has a quite special look that cannot be mistaken.

Maybe you should have stayed a bit longer, felt the surroundings... So much easier to feel than to see in some photo, i have never even tried to take a picture of D..
Don't really know why, I'd never thought about it,
Is it stony soil?
Also would like to know what kind of weather you had, hot/cold/sun/rain and so on..

Cause if there were to be wetland the mist would be more natural, but it don't look that way to me, I base that on the trees, looks too healthy to be right at any swamp-area.. ?
Normally a pinetree dies if it is on too wet grounds..
Also new young ones are up and coming equals healthy mineral-rich grounds..

It is common for spirits to be found on a photo, kinda by a face appears on something that has a structure, such as smoke, like in your pic here.

I find it strange that when I see a "ghost" physically, D in my case - I see it in the kind of physical shape that you simply can take the person for living, but sometimes just the face .. Thats wierd..

"D" usually shows himself more visible when I have told some of my friends about him and what he wants, if they don't believe in him, or me, he straight up just shows them, as clear as day, or he may do some tricky stuff just to show off that he can too.!

Most of the time I just feel him, cause I figure he's too lazy to use his energy just to show me, he knows that I know he's there..

The greatest thing happened when he asked permisson to do some healing, well, all I can say thet he's the frekkin' master of healing..

All of a sudden my pain in the back became better.. that was a strange experience..
Also in a forrest as I walked my dog..

Well, have a nice day now..(and NO, I'm no maniac..
)
Sorry for any kind of typos...
Greetings
/MillsCore

edit on 31-7-2011 by MillsCore because: typos

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join