It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A photo of a spirit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't see anything either. And I think when people need you to outline or tell them what they are supposed to be seeing, it doesnt really count. Kind of like when people with EVP's tell us what we are supposed to be hearing.

Did you feel odd at all out there?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yaxkin

This is the worst evidence i ever saw...sorry, i dont post much but hey, had to here. Shocking!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OK, there IS something to this.

When I look at it very closely with no interuptions around me, and with the lights dim, I can positively make out the image of the cartoon character "Beavis" from the "Beavis and Butthead" show.

ALSO, when I view the picture in NORMAL day light, I see the image of the character Butthead. You are on to something here OP. Well done.

AND, when I view the photo with one eye open, and one closed, I see Dale Gribble from King Of The Hill.

Well done OP, there is something to this!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes. I see it. Mostly the eyes.

I got a picture of something like this in my yard. It appears that there are two or three of them, but one has a distinct face. There was no fog, & nothing on the lens. I took 4 pictures within a few minutes, & it was the only one that showed the "foggy" looking things.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just because you didn't see a fog doesn't mean there wasn't one. THere is nothing paranormal about this picture at all. Your experiencing matrixing, your brain trying to make sense of a complex image.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin
I was walking in the woods, aimlessly, thinking, and exploring.. I took some pictures of beutiful woodlands, and imagined the world, as it once were..

When I watch this picture, as im about to go to bed, I see this foggy part of the photo, and I recall no fog in that area... And As I zoom(cell camera), and look into the fog( for I have read a thing or two about ghosts.. It was my 1st thought)I see this familliar face?

I can clearly see two eyes, a hat, and his hand . Holding a staff...Or a schyte.... I see an old bearded man, with a hat, or hood, with a staff.

**But I also see a snake body ( The staff or scythe) And an Alien head on it, As in Gray..

(The center of the picture, the greyish foggish)

Do you See it I ask?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Yaxkin]

what kind of camera was it?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

wow , Thaaaats so cool,what woods was u in and what type of camera was it,was the old cube flas was it a plas at all?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It was the original Iphone camera, no flashi stuff.. This is a cutout from a larger picture.. I saw this foggy face..... My phone is now gone.. So is the original picture.. But I still see the face.. Clear as day

**The woods
Scots Pine**

edit on 24-9-2010 by Yaxkin because: Woods

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Yaxkin

This is just water vapor in the air. It happens all the time even on warm days depending on the humidity. Another thing that can happen is your breath can turn into vapor in front of the camera, even on days that aren't cold.

Here's a pic I took on a paranormal investigation which illustrates the problem and how easily this can be mistaken for ghostly mist:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Aye may be fog, but I see faces anyhow

That picture you posted has atleast 3 of em.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Yaxkin

This is just water vapor in the air. It happens all the time even on warm days depending on the humidity. Another thing that can happen is your breath can turn into vapor in front of the camera, even on days that aren't cold.

Here's a pic I took on a paranormal investigation which illustrates the problem and how easily this can be mistaken for ghostly mist:

water vapors are u serious?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin

It was the original Iphone camera, no flashi stuff.. This is a cutout from a larger picture.. I saw this foggy face..... My phone is now gone.. So is the original picture.. But I still see the face.. Clear as day

**The woods
Scots Pine**

edit on 24-9-2010 by Yaxkin because: Woods

That right there is believable to me, all that water vapors and all that has nothing to do with what u caught on camera.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Yes. Water vapor in the air can catch the flash or catch any ambient light in the area and appear on camera.

I have another similar photo in which my breath (it was a humid but cool summer's night) was visible:

The reason people see faces is because our minds have evolved to search for meaningful patterns even in seemingly random things. It's called Pareidolia

Edit to Add: Here, I'll show you how it works, I spent a few moments staring at my breath and found four ghosts and an ectoplasmic dragon-demon head

edit on 25-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: to add edited photo

edit on 25-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes. Water vapor in the air can catch the flash or catch any ambient light in the area and appear on camera.

I have another similar photo in which my breath (it was a humid but cool summer's night) was visible:

The reason people see faces is because our minds have evolved to search for meaningful patterns even in seemingly random things. It's called Pareidolia

so basicaly what your saying that in his photograph the vapors are so strong that it forms like that even at that height.look at his and look at yours,u see allll the vapors in your picture ,how its all evened out im not going to tell u to look at his,just look at your water vapors anddddd then look at his.thats all im saying could bre wrong but thats what debating is all about.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Yaxkin

Maybe i believe everyhting i hear but u dont see 2 bodys in this picture or are those vapors to?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

There are no bodies. Just some grave stones and some vapor, it might have been my breath. I remember it being cool out for summer but very very humid and even though we couldn't see our breath when we breathed out it was constantly catching the flash. Water vapor is exactly the same, even without a flash it can catch ambient light and show up on camera. There's nothing spooky or supernatural about it and you only see patterns because when our brain is subjected to mundane vague visual or audio feedback it tends to order it into a pattern to give us something to focus on.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

reply to post by Yaxkin

Maybe i believe everyhting i hear but u dont see 2 bodys in this picture or are those vapors to?
So those are not 2 spirits floating between the grave yards,on the left in the middle of the tombs,but yea i get your point its very plausable.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Yaxkin

So those are not 2 spirits floating between the grave yards,on the left in the middle of the tombs,but yea i get your point its very plausable.

ok look from left to righ up topt.
1baby head stone
one ghost
2nd ghost
2nd head stone
3rd head stone and 4.
so what is that between the first baby head stone and second head stone, or thats vapors or maybe light, huh. What u think ?

edit on 25-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

No, they're not spirits. When I first took the photo I thought something paranormal had shown up but I quickly realized the breath problem and from then on tried to hold my breath when taking a shot. We didn't encounter anything paranormal while we were there, no sounds or voices, no apparitions, nothing. I've seen many paranormal photos that consist of mist or fog or dust orbs which is why I keep my photos handy to help people out. The more of the non-paranormal stuff we can catch and debunk the closer we get to what may actually be paranormal.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

No, they're not spirits. When I first took the photo I thought something paranormal had shown up but I quickly realized the breath problem and from then on tried to hold my breath when taking a shot. We didn't encounter anything paranormal while we were there, no sounds or voices, no apparitions, nothing. I've seen many paranormal photos that consist of mist or fog or dust orbs which is why I keep my photos handy to help people out. The more of the non-paranormal stuff we can catch and debunk the closer we get to what may actually be paranormal.

why not try on a summer day when its hot?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join