It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call of arms to all FAT american zionists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Imagine this if you could, how would you feel without your diet of fatty crap?
Well the heroic nation of Zionist Israel have blocked the people of Gaza for years from basic goods such as soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, chips, cookies and sweets all in the name of stopping terrorism.

How would you feel about this? I bet you would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns and prohibited twinkies to oppose the foriegn nation who took away your basic sources.

Tell me you wouldnt... Well now the Zionists have decided to lift the embargo on the starving kids in Gaza
.....................................................................................

Israel allows some once-banned products into Gaza

news.yahoo.com...

"JERUSALEM – Israeli and Palestinian officials say Israel has allowed some formerly banned food items into the Gaza Strip after widespread international criticism of its three-year-old blockade.

Palestinian liaison official Raed Fattouh says Israel has lifted the ban on soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, chips, cookies and sweets. He said Wednesday some products have already entered Gaza.

Israel imposed the blockade after militant Hamas seized control of Gaza. It's been under pressure to ease the embargo following a deadly clash last week with pro-Palestinian activists on board a flotilla trying to breach the blockade."

Well well well, seems Israel has dropped a bollock and now the world is peeved they are trying to seem like the good guy

Edit to say im actually glad Israel blocked these goods, imagine starving kids throwing soda cans instead of rocks at brave heroic Israeli soldiers armed with M16 assault weapons. Would of spoilt their uniform.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Well the heroic nation of Zionist Israel have blocked the people of Gaza for years from basic goods such as soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, chips, cookies and sweets all in the name of stopping terrorism.

You know given the stuff that's in them. Maybe the Palestinians are better off.

That's all I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

You know given the stuff that's in them. Maybe the Palestinians are better off.

That's all I'm saying.

Your correct Sir, i dont tuch any soda or other toxic crap but im not starving..... If i was it would be a different matter.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Want to really kill a nation, give them unlimited access to McDonalds, McHoHos and a remote control.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e68e9256f76.jpg[/atsimg]

There's more than one way to conquer a country.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
star+flag

Nobody but Palestinians and Israeli's have a real idea about what goes on there.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

True that, i wont argue against that but if i was a starved family and had the choice between death by starvation by a invading nation or eating junk and dying slowly from blocked artiries i would take the latter... Damn i would eat **** to survive

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
master shen
please you must understand
how are our soldiers expected to hit their
targets, if when they put the cross hairs on a target
the target disappears behind the cross hairs?

please note the fat people In the accompanying posts
we can hit these types of targets with any old iron sights
which is much appreciated in the
office of military budgeting
the foreign aid pays for the fattening target food
we save big on expensive optical equipment

it is a win win situation all around

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Oh good grief! Enough already blaming Americans for all the ills in this world. The people in the middle east have been fighting since before I was born and will probably still be fighting when I die.

I get it: lots of people around the world hate and blame 'FAT' Americans for every single problem that exists. This attitude has become quite irritating and boring to me.

This American doesn't feel the tiniest bit responsible for this situation. If blaming us makes you feel better I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom
Oh good grief! Enough already blaming Americans for all the ills in this world. The people in the middle east have been fighting since before I was born and will probably still be fighting when I die.

I get it: lots of people around the world hate and blame 'FAT' Americans for every single problem that exists. This attitude has become quite irritating and boring to me.

This American doesn't feel the tiniest bit responsible for this situation. If blaming us makes you feel better I feel sorry for you.

Hey, its only realy the USA who is supplying Israel with weapons, gunships, money and misiles. Oh lets not forget giving a big veto to every punishment the UN want to push to Israel.

But thats only 60% of Americans who are obese (no offense to obese people or americans in general but you are over half the country) so if your not an obese tax payer ignore my thread

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
seeker mom
american money is funding the whole situation
new york made trans phat illegal

www.nationmaster.com...
here are the world wide obesity stats
please take a look at who is number one

we blame governments not people
ps
isreal has nukes and hasn't signed the nnpt
every penny of aid is illegal

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So....why don't the Gaza folks just freakin move? If crap is that bad there, leave...makes sense to me. Cripes, I'm sure Egypt, or Iraq, or Turkey would help them...My God, fighting over a patch of desert sand doesn't seem the smartest thing in the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So....why don't the Gaza folks just freakin move? If crap is that bad there, leave...makes sense to me. Cripes, I'm sure Egypt, or Iraq, or Turkey would help them...My God, fighting over a patch of desert sand doesn't seem the smartest thing in the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
they'ld probaby like to move
back into the homes they used to own
gazaandtherightofreturn.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I under stand that they use RFID as homing devises for drone and missle attacks in Pakistan..
so if true
soon gun sights will be obsolete
just put the rfids in the twinkies and...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Hello, first and foremost you really should change your thread title as that is not a proper way to start a dialogue. Insulting anyone will not get you anywhere. It's a self defeating act.

Second, I completely support the cause but do not appreciate that this thread only singles out America in the entire world and discriminates against fat people. The thread's message should be global be it black or white, rich or poor, fat or thin, small or tall ... in effect everyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by YJLTG

Look, its not an insult, otherwise i would throw jokes, believe me... It is as it says, a call to obese americans asking how would they feel.... Simple as. But i do understand you may feel its slander but its not.

Considering the USA is the only reason why Israel can wage its war of terror and 60% of americans support this through burger tax i wont change or apologise.... No attitude intended.

If Mods feel this needs to be edited change then fine as its not my website but this is my life and i feel what i feel and wont change until the world does. So understand or dont..... Either way people are still dying.

Edit to say i just re-read your post and yes your correct it applies to all people of race, creed, size etc so for that i DO apaologise

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Listen, you smart people, you people that can really “ think “ with your posty neo-con brain and get your intellectual input from some very good sources that you can trust, from some “natural “ ones : we and you have to react against those tea-party petrol drinking imbecils !!!
The average petrol people ( let us call them like that : the PETROL people, the ones that have petrol instead of neurons ) get very upset when they cannot have and profit from all of their liberties !!!! but when the Palestinians do not get them, all those liberties, they find it normal ..... very normal. They may defend themselves..... : but Pals ??? oh no !!!!
The Petrol Poeple ( P.P. ) do sustain B.P., they sustain arms freedom of use, they sustain Property, but only for them, NOT for the Pals !!!!
When Pals want to defend themselves, the teapot people get excited !!!! oh my G-d !!!!! hey they want their own land !!!!!! oh Jesus !!! they want their own land . ??!!!!
but americans would fight for their land, their property .....but Pals may not ......
Come on crazy teapot petrol people : you defend B.P., you defend Monsanto, you defend everything that concerns only youself but your fish becomes stinking petrol stinking fish !! you bread becomes stinking GMO, your freedom becomes stinking B.P. drilling !!!!
Poor USA, some are very clever but 70 % just kick on their $$$$$ and will finish petrol stinking carcass !!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Imagine this if you could, how would you feel without your diet of fatty crap?

How would you feel about this? I bet you would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns and prohibited twinkies to oppose the foriegn nation who took away your basic sources.

Tell me you wouldnt...

you are willing to bet i would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns (willing to kill?) if i didn't have soda?

you are willing to bet i would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns (willing to kill?) if i didn't have juice?

you are willing to bet i would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns (willing to kill?) if i didn't have jam?

you are willing to bet i would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns (willing to kill?) if i didn't have spices?

you are willing to bet i would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns (willing to kill?) if i didn't have shaving cream?

you are willing to bet i would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns (willing to kill?) if i didn't have chips?

you are willing to bet i would take to the streets armed to the teeth with guns (willing to kill?) if i didn't have cookies?

Op's ideology =

termination of life is justified if OP Author does not have:
soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, chips, and cookies.

Anyone who does not have soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, chips, and cookies is justified in terminating human life.

FACTS:

i do not have any soda in my house.
i do not have any juice in my house.
i do not have any jam in my house.
i do not have any shaving cream in my house.
i do not have any chips in my house.
i do not have any cookies in my house.
I AM NOT OUT IN THE STREETS ARMED TO THE TEETH

you would lose that bet with me.

my suggestion:
Make sure the op's author has soda, juice, jam, shaving cream, chips, and cookies.

or stay out of the streets in the op's neighborhood.

just some observations,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Look, the blockade on Gaza may be 'wrong', but you aren't going to use the blocking of cookies and junk to make your point stick.

So to answer your question, I most certainly would not take to the streets if chips and soda were no longer available.

With all the problems in the world you really think Chips Ahoy is their biggest concern?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join