It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call of arms to all FAT american zionists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom
Oh good grief! Enough already blaming Americans for all the ills in this world.

Do you expect anything else from those incapable or unwilling to take responsibility for their own actions and behaviors and the intentionalities that they harbor?

The people in the middle east have been fighting since before I was born and will probably still be fighting when I die.

NO!!!! Let us put this into perspective:
They were fighting for generations, long before 1776!!!

America is just their new scape goat for the adaptations their genetic structures have evolved into to over generations as a direct result of their hostilities. they refuse to resolve their conflicts within themselves, favoring instead to project their frustrations onto our shared reality while blaming the new kid on the block for what their own ancestors were activiley participating in eons ago.

This American doesn't feel the tiniest bit responsible for this situation. If blaming us makes you feel better I feel sorry for you.

Don't feel sorry for them. They will just hate you for your pity.
Don't offer them any external form of authority. They will just hate you for it. Don't offer them any directions. They will just hate you for it.

All theses things are true, if we use recorded history as a basis for comparison, .... but then again perhaps it is FAT Zionist Americans who are to blame for recorded history as well???

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

But thats only 60% of Americans who are obese (no offense to obese people or americans in general but you are over half the country) so if your not an obese tax payer ignore my thread

Where are you getting that figure? Last time I checked the obesity rate was about 32%

Also, your view of the world is quite naive. You really think the US is the only country in the world that strategically funds other nations? It also wasn't the first to do this and certainly won't be the last. That's life, I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

As an obese american who supports Israel all
I can say is...
1.Whatever Israel does is ok by me.
2.I can bake my own cookies.
3.I make and can my own jam and jelly.
4.I can make my own juice with my juicer.
5.I can make my own shaving cream.
The hamas don't care about the starving people.
They will sacrifice a few million for their cause.
But,they will scream bloody murder if their
weapons don't get through.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I get so sick to death of bleeding hearts crying
about the children.The reason the children are
being starved is because the resourses always
goes to the military first.

This happens everywhere!There are a lot of countries
who starve their civilian population but support
their military.
This kind of mindset doesn't care about anyone
or anything other than their agenda.The children
and the other civilians are considered expendable.

I wonder how many children have been used as
human shields?I wonder how many have been
booby trapped in order to kill other soldiers?

The blockades are keeping weapons from getting
into the hands of Israels enemies.I think food aid
would be allowed if the hamas wouldn't seize the
opportunity to smuggle in weapons as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Looking forward to dancing on the graves of the Muslim/Arab Axis and their disgusting supporters in the West, just like the mis-named "Palestinians" danced on 9/11.

Judgment is coming for you animals.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

it seems you have exercised your freedom and right to choose
would you take to the streets to fight if someone took that away from you?

guess why we don't have gazans live and kicking on this forum?

yeah thats right
books and paper and crayons and toys and internet and computers electricity and housing are on that list too

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Hey, its only realy the USA who is supplying Israel with weapons, gunships, money and misiles. Oh lets not forget giving a big veto to every punishment the UN want to push to Israel.

What does the above have to do with being obese? You think only our obese leaders provide aid and weapons to Israel? You think only obese people have money? What, exactly, is the point of equating overweight people with supporting Israel?

But thats only 60% of Americans who are obese (no offense to obese people or americans in general but you are over half the country) so if your not an obese tax payer ignore my thread

This thread should have simply been titled:
I hate fat Americans.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Palatinians are a defeated people....they just don't know it yet. The Native American Indians share their pain on some level.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hi Shen

It is not only the United States that is responsible, you need to look up the British involvement.

It was Britain that put Hitler in power and through the US, funded the Nazi war machine to fight soviet Russia, it didn't go to plan.

Sure, Britain is trying to wash its hands publicly and gain some political credit in return, however, they are as much to blame, if not more.

I am British and I have no problem admitting this.

History tells us that the United Kingdom has been sitting in the background in most cases and setting countries against each other.

The British Empire never truely collapsed, it went 'underground' and has influenced American policy for centuries.

In my opinion, most people get it wrong, Israel is not the satellite state of the United States. The United States is the satellite government of the United Kingdom and Israel.

A super power is vunerable when its foreign policy is dictated by weaker allies, and the United States has and is being played like a 2 bit whore.

If Palestine has been the 'tool' of the Arabs and Muslims against Israel, then the US has been the tool of the UK and later, Israel.

'Special Relationships', aren't they just a blast? (sarcasm)

I believe in Israels right to defend itself, it has good cause to. It is almost uniquely situated between governments that want nothing more than to see the land reclaimed for themselves. This is a very difficult position to sympathise with unless you can truely put yourself in their shoes. It is somewhat justified in its' 'take no sh*t approach', however it is also known to abuse this power.

The truely innocent Palestinians that suffer this predicament, will continue to suffer it until the militant fundementalists are removed from, not only power, but from these lands.

Hamas needs to be removed in order for the Palestinians of the Gaza Strip to flourish, through 'Liberation'. Although, remember, a tyranny must have opposition to keep it in power, so expect a new 'Hamas' to soon replace it.

I personally think that the United Nations should make itself useful and bring together a coalition of international forces (excluding the US, UK and Israel) to do this Liberation, and oversee a new democratic government with a mandate for continued supervision for a further 5 years, acting at the behest of the newly elected Palestinian government but within UN resolutions and International Law.

Kind regards.

Skellon.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComedian
Looking forward to dancing on the graves of the Muslim/Arab Axis and their disgusting supporters in the West, just like the mis-named "Palestinians" danced on 9/11.

Judgment is coming for you animals.

Actually, those were Israelis. But hey, tomato/tomato right?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That was a pretty accurate assesment, I thought

If it's any consolation the bankers bought your country out when Napoleon was defeated..(rothschild's messengers got to england first, informed the British napoleon had won, and then everyone sold out at pennies on the pound the truth arrived but it was to late)

Aren't they to blame as the controlling force behind the British and American and Israeli governments?

I posted references and examples here if anyone cares to look
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
The Palatinians are a defeated people....they just don't know it yet. The Native American Indians share their pain on some level.

The native americans had their land stolen from them.
God gave that land to Israel about 4000 years ago.They
lost the land due to idolatry and have just gotten it back.
So, I am saying that there is a big difference into having
mankind steal your land and God giving it to you!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

God giving it to you ??? are you kidding ??? can you prove it to me that God, also MY dear GOD, did give that land to you ???? As I know it he only did say that the land will be yours in the future, one day he will give it to you back .... but not by the intervention of your army or your phosphor bombs, not by your action of chasing away the Pals, not by your zionist army .. HE will give it back to you, you are NOT ALLOWED to take it away from another people living there since very very long time because you did loose that land since very long !!!
otherwise I can come up there and tell you like every other fool would do that God did promise me some land also and take it away from you, how can you know it is not true ???? you would put me in asylum !!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

For your information...
I am not jewish.I am part english,irish,
cherokee and blackfeet!
I do support Israel!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Well, I'm not fat but I am an American.

I was born in the USA but as far as I know, I didn't have a choice in that matter.

I don't think I am a Zionist because I want the best for both Palestinians and Israelis.

I hate corruption of every kind.

I would like to help.

What would you suggest I do?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

If Canada were to Honor the treaties it signed it would be broke
this isn't defeating it's :
not taking a bath so that when you arrive in new community you are a walking biological warfare weapon
it's killing 2 million buffalo to starve people you just signed a treaty with
it's the march of tears
it's residential schools that is internationally considered the worst genocide ever commited against children

yeah, the indains know how the palistinians feel

wonder what will happen if they ever get their chance to get rid of the Israeli created Hamas...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Originally posted by wdkirk

The native americans had their land stolen from them.
God gave that land to Israel about 4000 years ago.They
lost the land due to idolatry and have just gotten it back.
So, I am saying that there is a big difference into having
mankind steal your land and God giving it to you!

Prove to me that god gave them that land.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by wdkirk

If Canada were to Honor the treaties it signed it would be broke
this isn't defeating it's :
not taking a bath so that when you arrive in new community you are a walking biological warfare weapon
it's killing 2 million buffalo to starve people you just signed a treaty with
it's the march of tears
it's residential schools that is internationally considered the worst genocide ever commited against children

yeah, the indains know how the palistinians feel

wonder what will happen if they ever get their chance to get rid of the Israeli created Hamas...

All good points. Unfortunately we did not have today's MSM during those times to garner sympathy for the Native American Indians. If anyting, the MSM of that time painted the Indians in a very bad light, savages that deserved to be conquered. Kind of like the Palistinians.....and the way they are showcased for the world today.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

Well, I'm not fat but I am an American.

I was born in the USA but as far as I know, I didn't have a choice in that matter.

I don't think I am a Zionist because I want the best for both Palestinians and Israelis.

I hate corruption of every kind.

I would like to help.

What would you suggest I do?

Your guess is as good as anybody else's. It's difficult to extinguish a hatred that is so profound it has penetrated thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

God gave Israel that land because my
Bible says so.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join