It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With this thread, I project positive love to you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Very nice thread. Made me feel a bit happier about waking up =]

This thread may make you feel good and also teaches you how to meditate properly and how to acheive golden rain and OBE. Thats assuming this is what the OP of this thread is mainly talking about, if not then sorry!

Thanks for a smile so early in the morning!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
this made me think of that episode of the simpsons with mulder and scully when mr burns was an alien. he comes out of the forrest and says" i bring you peace and love" and and i think it was moe who said " its tryin to bring peace and love, get it" and the mob were ready to attack him.

i just thought that was funny, made me

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Greetings Nano-Earthlings of Love and Faith,

Your Pineal gland(the kingdom of Heaven is within) is where the structured water of enlightenment and the crystal receivers(WiFi) of the Holy spirit link is... the Great flood will be this gland releasing the fountain water of life that will give the hydration(Elixir of Manna) and nutrients of this fruit of knowledge to your thirsty and starving flesh Brain/mind and make the currant connection(AWAKE), your crown Chakra will NOW be as a cut Lotus from it's stem(flesh body) floating on the endless Maya river (Plasma currant) of love in the quantum universe of the source(True GOD)... this will complete the Chakras and end the tether from the stem so to speak
... to all ye faithful the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven are granted and the gates are open.(God of Love and divine knowledge)... but that's just how I see it and I'm no expert in the unknown and never really studied that stuff... so who knows

Everything in this Earth plane is synthetic version(Bio-Cell) or Evil re-creation(external merkaba or coagulation of energy into Earth form) of what is in Heaven by the Nephilim who have been thrown out... but what else would they know but to make the reconstruction of what they learned and remembered in the Heavenly plane.

Now most of this stuff is in the MJ-12 memo that went out 13,000 years ago... didn't you guys get it?... maybe lost in the mail... Sorry!

Disclosure Project;
These opinions do not necessary represent the views or thoughts of a Real-Stinker
But it's Exactly how things are...Allegedly('
')

May Quantum Peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the Quantum string Universe.

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thank you so much, that was exactly what I needed today!

Peace and love back at you!

*hugs*

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hey...

...at least take me out for dinner first.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I can tell you how to make golden rain

Seriously though, nice OP! It makes me very happy that not every alternative theorist is thinking about the end of the world or various disinfo streams.

I don't usually take this stuff seriously, but I took a moment to take a deep breath and wish your positivity onto the next lot of people!

Peace out, thanks for the love.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I like this. I do this every day.

For me, projecting love outwards to others is the same as loving one's self...for we are all connected, whether we'd like to admit it or not.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I was wondering why I felt so good when I woke up today.

Thanks a bunch. I will project positive feelings towards everyone today.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

With respect to op, i reflect it with negative thoughts, lol

Its always better for me this way.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I love you all.

As I breathe in, I envision a golden amber-like glow suffusing my entire body. The golden glow is compacted within my body into an adamantine light...beyond clear and white to a purity which dances on the edge of the visable spectrum.

But this light, compressed and powerful as it is is, is not mine. It not generated through any special virtue or skill of my own, nor is it mine to keep.

As I breathe out, I envision the clear white light streaming out of my body in all directions, bringing positive benefits to all beings. I envision all those who are reading this being suffused with the positive, healing, pure energy of this light. If they so choose, they can also compress it and purify it within their own body and send out the resulting, even stronger light to all beings everywhere, provided they do so impartially, unselfishly, and in the spirit of pure universal love.

I love you all.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ionsoul]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wow
I simply loved this thread
With huge life experience and sitting on alot of info about how the world is working, i gotto admit i spend alot of my time in dispair,sorrow and on the edge of loosing hope for mankind. But people like you really really makes me want to struggle and hold on, fight for love-

Thank you very very much
=

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Much love in return for the spiritual enlightenment absorbed from this thread. Shall do my best to enhance and reinforce the vibe. Thanks for the positivity friend.

[edit on 6/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Creepy hippy thread, I think. I only would feel this if I were tripping on psilocybin/Psilocin. Even though everyone who the topic creator responds to is a equal, intelligent (as in has his own will not in smartness), and we all have the same skin, I can care less about the topic creator and you people. Sending negative energies.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
wanna see an example for the POWER OF LOVE?

its this thread right here..lol no breaking news,no ufo reports,no doomsday predictions ...but still at the top in the front page..

I love you too

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Creepy thread, I think. I only would feel this if I were tripping on psilocybin/Psilocin. Even though everyone who the topic creator responds to is a equal, intelligent (as in has his own will not in smartness), and we all have the same skin, I can care less about the topic creator and you people. Sending negative energies.

Absorbed thank you for the snack

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
wow double post of energy.
Sorry

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I love everyone, as well!

Philosophically I have of late been pondering the realization that if I'm honest with myself, I don't exactly know what love is (is it an emotion? A force? The human equivalent of some inherent connection between all things which manifests in us as an emotional state? A chemical interaction? An altered state of consciousness? All of the above?) what it signifies, or where it originates. Nevertheless, I know it when I experience/feel it.

And I choose to love everyone, everywhere, regardless.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thank-you for your kind thoughtful vibrations of Love, warmly recieved and rebounded back at you and all humankind....Inlakech

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

And I pass it forward and onward through my spirit body and mind to all those that i touch and that touch my life, to the universe and earth and back to the light. The universal love is there and abundant for all to experience in it's true form. I hope this thread is the start of something wonderful in the world. Thank you.

Love and light my family

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Creepy hippy thread, I think. I only would feel this if I were tripping on psilocybin/Psilocin. Even though everyone who the topic creator responds to is a equal, intelligent (as in has his own will not in smartness), and we all have the same skin, I can care less about the topic creator and you people. Sending negative energies.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by fordrew]

It is impossible to send negative energy. Energy IS and all that exist is LOVE.
What you fail to see is that you are love and no negative mind set can change that. The very reason you are existing as a being is because of love and nope not talking about how your parents did or didn't think they felt about eachother when you were conceived. But about the love that is all creation way beyond your 'creepy hippy' understanding or the word.

The very reason you even bothered to reply to the thread is because you do care about the subject matter. No one in their right mind responds to something that doesn't bother them they just silently move on to something else

So here's to you for caring and not realising. I love you

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join