It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With this thread, I project positive love to you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

What's positive love versus negative? Is there such a thing?

Line two...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thank you. Just the title of your thread lightened my mood. After all the doom and gloom threads it's so nice to read your's. I wish you and yours peace and love. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
BUT THE VINDICATOR IS STILL IN PLAY... O-WELL

I GUESS IT's THE BI-POLAR SIDE OF ME AND YOU CAN'T ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER('
')

Greetings Nano-Earthlings... And I mean that in a loving way.

WOW Man I feel you... so what if they can't stop the Volcano of Oil sin and the great Abyss of the bottomless pit is open, and out comes Godzilla and says to you I feel you too but I'm hungry and I'm also Satan('')... who said you where getting out of hell on Earth silly one... some one owes me a debt of sin and the bills have piled up because there are others like you that thought the same thing and tried to escape, I think I want you to work off their debts, double time... for that I will let them free... What, being a savior is beneath you, I pull the chains around here slave... but God damn they sneaked you in some good smoke... pass it over here and get back in your cage... NOW.

May peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the universe

Mr X ('')

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just as a reminder of what is imortant in life, this thread rules! All our dreams can come true. Everything will work out just fine. We have eachother.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thank you thank you thank you!!

For some reason I have been thinking, moreso lately, that the material things matter absolutely naught, and that it is relationship and love that will carry us through anything.

Your post fit in with that perfectly today!!

Lots of love right back to you!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Real-Stinker
BUT THE VINDICATOR IS STILL IN PLAY... O-WELL

I GUESS IT's THE BI-POLAR SIDE OF ME AND YOU CAN'T ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER('
')

Greetings Nano-Earthlings... And I mean that in a loving way.

WOW Man I feel you... so what if they can't stop the Volcano of Oil sin and the great Abyss of the bottomless pit is open, and out comes Godzilla and says to you I feel you too but I'm hungry and I'm also Satan('')... who said you where getting out of hell on Earth silly one... some one owes me a debt of sin and the bills have piled up because there are others like you that thought the same thing and tried to escape, I think I want you to work off their debts, double time... for that I will let them free... What, being a savior is beneath you, I pull the chains around here slave... but God damn they sneaked you in some good smoke... pass it over here and get back in your cage... NOW.

May peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the universe

Mr X ('')

Don't really understand what you are saying here but no devil can take away what is ours .....that is what is ment by the living. We who are LOVE.... all of us. If this body shall perish the spirit will be set free.

I LOVE YOU ...... don't be sad and don't be scared in the end all is always well.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There is hope for many souls TRANSMITTED

IInd

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Our individual energy of LOVE from the pure heart
is the collective human energetic field when we all take part
connecting human to Earth to Sun; and Sun to Earth and human~

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

tt
Not to be mean but I aint feeling nothing atm. I just saw this thread so guess this mass love to all sides and ends thing isn't getting to me yet.

Peace, love and monster trucks to you also but as a denizen that could benefit from this random love/healing and etc I cannot feel a single erm, I guess energy particle of it.

Atm im eating some home made fries with some lovely hot chili sauce so my mouths feeling it.

So if im to guess, the whole point of this thread was to pretend your giving out all this loving, goodwill and awesome feelings, despite the fact that until I logged onto this site, came onto this thread, I had absolutely no clue some random dude was doing all this loving and etc towards me.

Im all for a happy world and all but just typing all this blah blah that you did and me logging in and attempting to 'feel the love' from this post, which isn't doing it for me.. But back to my point, how can I get or feel this love?

I am in need of spiritual/significant and other-worldly experiences and thought this post would smother me in all these just from reading it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread and thank you for sending love out to all! I could really use it right now. Threads like these make you think about what life is erally all about. We are all Humans people! We should share and spread love and happiness. My love goes out to all of you!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Originally posted by fordrew

Creepy hippy thread, I think. I only would feel this if I were tripping on psilocybin/Psilocin. Even though everyone who the topic creator responds to is a equal, intelligent (as in has his own will not in smartness), and we all have the same skin, I can care less about the topic creator and you people. Sending negative energies.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by fordrew]

It is impossible to send negative energy. Energy IS and all that exist is LOVE.
What you fail to see is that you are love and no negative mind set can change that. The very reason you are existing as a being is because of love and nope not talking about how your parents did or didn't think they felt about eachother when you were conceived. But about the love that is all creation way beyond your 'creepy hippy' understanding or the word.

The very reason you even bothered to reply to the thread is because you do care about the subject matter. No one in their right mind responds to something that doesn't bother them they just silently move on to something else

So here's to you for caring and not realising. I love you

not really. Throwing around the word love is a pretty meaningless thing to do. If I said that I loved you, does it really matter? Love you for what? Love is usually shared between two people or a group of people, and they love each other unconditionally. They also know each other very well, enough to say that they love each other. If I said that I loved you it would be very meaningless, because I do not know you at all, even if we did share something in common. If I said that God/Allah/Jesus/Buddha loves me it would not be mutual because I do not know them.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ladyinwaiting ♥'s Silent Thunder.

This made me all giddy with delight.

♥♥♥

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Thank you for the change of pace. I am so accustomed to doom and gloom, was expecting you to yell out "Psych, BP has messed up again".

I love you too buddy. I just wish there were more people who took the time to show how they feel.

The entire law is summed up in a single command, "Love your neighbor as yourself."
-- Galatians 5:14

God Bless.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ohhh

I breathe in and call upon the spirit of amber lamps. I go to my knees and take off my level 10 cloak of invisibility, i pull down my level 14 medusa's gaze and unsheath my level 4 dagger of antiquity. I summon voidwalker and cast a level 20 lighting spell and you are pwned.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I love you more than you love me.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey my friend.

Very, very nice topic.
I love you, and you all to.

Very good to see treaths like this one, fills me with love.

Peace and loves Vincent

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Could I have a big hug to go with the love you are sending/spreading, please

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by super genius

But what is that man looking at?

I bet many people want to know...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Nah man... its a different type of love. It is posible to feel this type of love with people you "don't know". Its a love for the human species, we are all part of it, and we all come from the same place. Heck, in the highest places of consciousness I am sure we all know each other enough to be able to love without physically metting before.

Love you all, thanks poster, this is the right message.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join