It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70 Alien Civilizations supposidly observing earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I don't believe a word of it but man was that ever entertaining!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
yeah its out there, but an interesting read nonetheless

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I used to believe firmly in Billy Meier's stories but everytime his name came up on a site he was quickly shot down.

what about the audio of the beam ship he took 20 years ago nobody can reproduce that sound even today

Graham

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If you think we are alone in this big wide universe...think twice! People don't understand..people think i'm crazy when I say there are many dimension and we are in the third!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on guys, be open-minded and investigate. All the infos about aliens, in any source of information are reliable, ET in the 4 and 5 dimension can time travel and go anywhere they want. They can be channeled by humans just as spirits can. Everything, god or the source is one big thing. We are not just some humans to come on earth to suffer, work, consume and die!!! There is no logic in that. Pleiadians, reptilians, galactic confederation, Andromedans, Vegans....and so on...are all kinds of different ET, and we are the stupid one who knows nothing about it..is in't that crazy???? check this out, a easy thing to read about it in a new-age site,
www.users.bigpond.com...

Love, Ameliaxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone think it's too much to swallow? Close to 100 alien species visiting the earth. Don't you think the skies would be undeniebly full of alien craft? Considering what it takes to be a space faring race, how does this number seem plausible? What reason would that many EBEs have in coming here? We are barely out of the cradle, we have not sent people beyond orbit in decades. Our robotic probes have barely left the solar system. Voyager one and two are still in the neighborhood. our radio and TV signals have reached many lightyears away, but are weak and probably undecyperable from the noise of the universe. Maybe one or possibly two species have got our transmissions, but only maybe.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Seems that we are on the youngest world...and it seems that here on earth it is the only place where life is so painful and primitive, but we are here on earth to learn or to help other to learn.
We chose to incarnate here and we knew it would be toff.
Aliens are here to observe us to see how we can take ourselves of the Sh*t! They are trying to help us with energies but nobody is aware of it. They KNOW because they are the goddamn 4th dimension, how many time can I tell you this????? They don't need a signal to know we are here! They are so much more evoluate (not only with brain, but with energies and vibration and time-space relation)
And also, the greys wants our genetic cuz they want to create hybrids, cuz they can't reproduce.
Why don't you read the link I'm sending???
Amelia, lovexxxxxx

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Frankly I refuse to buy into a lot of the "new age" stuff. There is very little of it that has any validity. I have seen for myself the kind of monetary predator and prey crap that happens in those areas. "Gimme 150 bux and I'll wave a hunk of quartzite over your head and voila! No more cancer. Of course you'll need weekly treatments." It's all smoke and mirrors. Give real answers, even if they are spiritual answers and I'll listen. Say the words new age and I shut off.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
New age is an expression O.k, an expression
I 'm talking about spiritual stuff no healing and money involved, it don't trust that bull either!!!
I'm talking love, peace and new way of thinking that's it

Love Ameliaxxxx

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Okay, fair enough. I still find it hard to take that there are 100 aliens dropping by to see us crash and burn or become enlightened neighbors. how did so many find us, why are they interested enough to care? Why do they give a damn about this insignificant little rock tucked away in the galaxy. Wouldn't they have bigger fish to fry? It boggles.......

P.S.- I looked through the link posted Amelia, couldn't get through it. I cannot accept the whole Space Brother/Galactic Federation crap. It's laughable at best. I'm sorry, can't care.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm fairly new at actually researching the UFO phenomena and have only checked out a few sites so far. I have only heard mention of 3 or 4 types of aliens on these sites.

Does anyone know where i can find some good sites on the topic. The aritcle about 70 races here with us seems alittle extreme. Maybe thats just because of my inexperiance on the topic.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some info on the subject please?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
alright heres a few things from my perspective
1) aliens exist.and poor ignorant earth is the little rare zulu tribe with ass loads of genetic reasources
(and other types too) that these other super advanced civilizations want to eaither study( on site scientist)
or take without this protective collaberation of civilizations, (poulchers).

2) the earth is probably a rare planet enviorment.due to the fact that were just perfectly alighned with every other plenet, star, and moon in are solar system, that if we are plenet moved of its orbit by (lets say) 13 feet? we might all die from long term side effects.

3) i belive that there around are plenet in bases built (on site scientific structures) with huge mega bases inside gas plents like jupiter it would make the most logical sense. on top of that i dont even think there knew we were here long. im sure these advanced ships did not crash by there selvs, there was a war, and they saw us and made a truce in this solar system. and oh yea forgive my spelling pleas

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Graham

These alien communications have no supporting evidence. This is a hoax by someone just trying to get attention because their old and noone cares what they think. I see alot of these old people that once they realize their obsolete start conjuring up fantastic stories to try and make themselves relevant. It just shows their traitors to the american way of life by spreading lies to the american people.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"John Lear" Stopped reading right there

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join