It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Chicks - Episode 0.1c - Deepwater Disaster

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I hope to see some good vids.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I really found it hard to watch. Pretty ladies though, but I think Johnny Anonymous is much more fitting a site such as this. I really enjoyed watching him. The Conspiracy Chicks seem out of place here. I wasn't going to comment this thread, but it has been stuck on the front page for quite some time now.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
there wasnt anything wrong with johnny anonymous.

nothing against the ladies, but i didnt care for it. also, the name of the show is kinda silly.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Awesome show. Really brought me up to speed with some topics I was interested in. RIP William

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No Offense to the ladies or the show, but...

Why is this still on the top after days, days, and days? I've seen higher ranking threads with more flags and posts sink sooner...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't know about this. It seems to me like someone is deliberately trying to skirt the issue - no pun intended.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I admittedly listened instead of watched it, but as a regular here on ATS, it was boring. If resources are being put into a show, it should be more then a "wrap up" sort of thing. I never watched any of the other ATS News shows, so if that's par for course then I don't get what it's supposed to be.

A little off topic..how is this still on the home page?!

This is the second "official ATS post" that I have notice stay up there long past it's prime. Let's get other topics up there already!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
I admittedly listened instead of watched it, but as a regular here on ATS, it was boring. If resources are being put into a show, it should be more then a "wrap up" sort of thing. I never watched any of the other ATS News shows, so if that's par for course then I don't get what it's supposed to be.

This is the second "official ATS post" that I have notice stay up there long past it's prime. Let's get other topics up there already!

It's probably up there because the idea isn't as popular as it was first thought. If it wasn't the case, there'd be no need for keeping the thread up there on the main page.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Hey lasses, im new just as you. a big welcome from Holy Angel

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by undesirableusername

It's probably up there because the idea isn't as popular as it was first thought. If it wasn't the case, there'd be no need for keeping the thread up there on the main page.

Is that how it works now?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Originally posted by undesirableusername

Is that how it works now?

It might be how it works now, yes. If it stays up on the main page for so long, it may need advertisement. Conspiracy Chicks could be perceived as a catchy title, though. Just a thought

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I didn't really like this, I thought it was cheesy. Then again, I never was a big fan of mixing goofy entertainment with serious topics. I like the Johnny Anonymous guy more. I also don't like how the thread is still on the front page after all this time. I like to see member posts on the front page, not this. Just my opinion. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Then again, I never was a big fan of mixing goofy entertainment with serious topics.

I think it says it all, too much entertainment distorts the message.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks

And can i just remind everyone that this was a soft launch, These things take a little time to grow, Its all about ironing out bit and bobs,

Hence why positive critique is good, Let us get a few shows under our belt so we can get what the general gist and direction here is.

Again thank you for all taking the time to watch and comment, It all helps shape what we are doing,

Me and Ash are members too
and we want the best for this site just as much as all of you. We are both long timers here and its our way on contributing,

We are passionate about what we are doing and i think it will work for us all once the bumpy bits are ironed out

So stick with us
And help us grow!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ashley and Julie, you both did great. The first show is always the toughest to do. But like anything, practice makes perfect, and just keep tweaking it - and always be positive- and yes, always have fun. Looking forward to the next episode.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

seriously, this isnt that special i get tired of seeing it

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Understood that it was a soft launch but..
I'm in agreement with a lot of people that the show was lacking.

Ladies, I think you did a decent job at trying to make the show entertaining, but if it's going to be the type of show that recaps threads and rehashes the same topics that are already widely available across the net then why do it?

this is ATS. You're supposed to be ground-breaking in the field of conspiracy. We have absolutely BRILLIANT people on here and if a show is going to be made, actually go out and INVESTIGATE the conspiracies and don't detract from actual research done by so many.

The ladies have wonderful personalities and sticking them in front of a camera and in front of the typical techy backdrop is so DONE. Let their personalities shine by putting them in the field and let them give us REAL dialogue. I don't think it would matter how well oiled the show would evolve into.

Send one to the spill, send the other to speak with some one involved with rumored Iluminati.. anything real. Debunk or verify..

Good job though... but it felt like a job and I really hope to see these ladies brains put to work and wonder instead of script and tele-prompt blunder. If it is a job and it costs too much to send them somewhere I completely understand though.

b

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I refuse to make a shallow “its great” responce and I am amazed that such statements get awarded those blue pointy things. My considered opinion is :-

I felt let down by the dumbed down content after so much pre-release hype

I found the start sequence with workmen etc to imply the site was not yet finished corny, we all know about the ease of green screen productions. This appeared to be futile attempt to be hip and funny. Please attend the Jonny Anominouse school of gettting it right.

The two lovely ladies should brush up on their auto-cue skills as the delivery devalued the content.

There should be more cuts to assocated footage and expert comment

Even with regard to the above comments the concept is excellent and this show should be a springboard to greater things

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join