It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military preparing civilians for martial law!!! [PICS]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So... I was outside burning a ton of tree limbs that I chopped down from a recent storm, just minding my business when all of a sudden; 2 AH-64s popped over the hills and flew across my point of view, about 200-400 feet from me.

As random as it was, one thought came into my mind - "Sweeeeeeet".

These 2 Apaches circled over me for about 20-30 minutes, and of course I waved and made a fool out of myself but it was cool none-the-less. I'm certain they saw me through their optical instruments and laughed...

They flew right over me several times at an extremely low altitude, and you know what? Not once did I get paranoid or start to panic with false flag theories, or any other ridiculous ideas.

I thought it was awesome to be able to experience it.

Anyways, here are a couple pictures that I took. Enjoy.

OH yeah, I know my title is misleading, just making a point...

EDIT to clarify. My thread title is sarcastic and was meant to be sarcastic. If you read my post you'll see that I was not paranoid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7d4cc9de784.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f3ad385361d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4d4695d8d3a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Great pics! Did you consider the fact that they may have been circling,watching YOU, and not the other way around?

Was your burn pile making a lot of smoke? Its quite possible they were monitoring for forest fires.

edit to remove long quote.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I'm pretty certain they were watching me, at least once anyway. It was random that they flew in my direct direction and circled over me. The circle they were doing did veer off a couple times, but they ended up back over me, as I watched them straightened out from the banking.

Yeah there was a lot of smoke, and I was watching for other smoke plumes in the worse case scenario.

Just to clarify, I'm really close to the U.S. Army War College so I figure it had something to do with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

I'm pretty certain they were watching me, at least once anyway. It was random that they flew in my direct direction and circled over me. The circle they were doing did veer off a couple times, but they ended up back over me, as I watched them straightened out from the banking.

Yeah there was a lot of smoke, and I was watching for other smoke plumes in the worse case scenario.

Just to clarify, I'm really close to the U.S. Army War College so I figure it had something to do with it.

Whatever it was, those are great pics. Star for you

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah I had one of those days a few months back.
I thought they thought I was doing something wrong
Got so upset we ended up tracking it down and the reason they landed on mountain was to to photo opt. of themselves.
At first I made a conspiracy video but got some flake from pilots I made it a joke and called Helipickle!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Haha thanks, just thought others might like it.

One other thing I forgot to add, I saw a CH-47 Chinook earlier today coming from the same direction as the Apaches. Wasn't too far away either.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

the AH-64 is an awesome piece of machinery. You should feel the "rush" of having one of these puppies firing rockets and missiles during close air support operations. These are truly the predators of the battlefield.

On another note, I'm quite positive the guys in the cockpit could see you just fine without optics, and I'm sure they were getting a kick out of it if you were making an ass of yourself!

If you saw a CH-47 in the area then they were most likely training or deploying for training. Glad you enjoyed the show.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Man I got a rush just by them flying over me, the sound was awesome! And yeah I was picturing some HE rockets and the M230 canon going off while they were making their rounds.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Interesting, I'm in Michigan and noticed distant helicopter sounds for hours this afternoon - pretty unusual.....I never saw them but I can't see very far due to houses and trees.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Am I missing something? A couple of helicopters flew over you and somehow that equates to preparing us for martial law?

What am I missing?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
GEEZUS people.... Pilots have to fly to keep their certifications... Just because they are flying over head does not mean that we are preparing for martial law.... I live and work at an Air Force base in England, and Helos and jets take off all day long. Does that mean that we are at war with England?? NO!!!!!!! Stop being so damn guilible and chill out on all the paranoia.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
How big was that fire you had?

Maybe checking for forest fires if your area is dry and they noticed the smoke, so they decided to came check it out.

Then watched you for a little bit laughing when you were waving and taking pictures.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Am I missing something? A couple of helicopters flew over you and somehow that equates to preparing us for martial law?

What am I missing?

I was being sarcastic! I thought my wording of the story would give it away!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
GEEZUS people.... Pilots have to fly to keep their certifications... Just because they are flying over head does not mean that we are preparing for martial law.... I live and work at an Air Force base in England, and Helos and jets take off all day long. Does that mean that we are at war with England?? NO!!!!!!! Stop being so damn guilible and chill out on all the paranoia.

Were you referring to me? lol I was being sarcastic with the title, forgive me if it wasn't directed towards me. I'm gonna make a better note in my op.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

It's a 5 ft x 5 ft pit used for burning tree's and stuff. The smoke plume was fairly large since a lot of the limbs/leaves are still green. Made a lot of smoke and took a while to burn.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yah you start a large enough fire near ft. benning and they're gonna send the apaches to check ya out! That's awesome! I'm near ft. stewart so I often hear the tanks out drilling on the live fire ranges. Occasionally I get to see Spookies out doing their low n slow drills. Its really amazing to see such a large aircraft just lumber across the sky with the turboprops revving up and down, then cross over head absolutely silently. Makes ya go wooooooooah dude....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Don't worry, I got your sarcasm about half way into your OP.

Yeah the HE rockets and the main cannon on the AH-64 provide enough "ass" for any infantryman to stay alive when TSHTF. Let alone the hellfires on anything with armor or thick walls.

During my short time in Iraq, Apaches or AH-1 Zulus were a constant overhead, but we (my unit) rarely utilized them given our mission objectives.

In the Stan however, the AH-64 had us covered like a jimmy cap. On more than a few occasions we found ourselves outnumbered, outflanked and/or highly exposed. Our coms Sgt. would get on the horn and within a few mics we had all but obliterated any men ambushing us. I distinctly remember looking through my ACOG at an outcrop of rocks where we were taking fire from at least 15-20 militants from an elevated position. The AH-64 came on station and with a few short cannon bursts and 4-6 he rockets we were more than safe enough to pull out. I am convinced that without the Apache squadrons and the men and women who flew the choppers, I would have come back to this country in a box.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
SHouldn't this be considered a hoax, since there is nothing pertaining to martial law? YOu took a picture of a helicopter. Exactly how is that indicative of martial law?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reminds me a lot of this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

My goodness people, how much more do I need to include in my op stating that my title was misleading on purpose to show that NOT EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG/CONSPIRACY!

Geez!

new topics

top topics

join