It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Blackjack - 06/21/2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Operation Blackjack - 06/21/2010

w ww.gazetadopovo.com.br

Transltaion : "Al Qaeda threats to bomb stadium during USA X ENGLAND match"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is not a prophecy, this is something very plausible.

The last couple days, I´ve been watching the news here in Brazil, and many, many times there is a call to Al Qaeda planning to bomb the stadium during the match. The oil spill takes place in the gulf area, no ships allowed near the spill area, no helicopter, no press. Just like Houdini, you create distraction.

"Incidents" happens in the middle east (Israeli attacks palestines, Iran announces to protect ships at at the coast of the Gaza strip). The world Knows that Iran is supporting them.

Timeline Probability

June 12th: "Al Qaeda" Bombs the stadium. Since the world cup is transmitted to 300 countries, everybody is going to believe their eyes, just like 9¹¹.

June 13th: USA and English submarines at the gulf area, start a massive attack on major cities in the US. The media coverage, makes the feast on the news. The population supports retaliation.

June 14th: USA and ENGLAND attacks Israel and blames Iran.

June 15th: Iran starts massive attacks on Israel. USA & ENGLAND have their excuse and start a massive attack on Iran by sending troops through Afghanistan and Iraq(Notice that Iran is right in between both countries occupied by the US and England troops, they´ve been there to secure this strategic position)

June 15-20th: Iran have no other option thant use nuclear power(A oficial Brazilian document, says that Iran have been trading nuclear weapons with North Corea, USA knows this,in order to secure their interest, specially on having the Oman gulf safe)

June 21st D-DAY: Operation Blackjack takes place. Iran is vanished by nuclear strikes coming from Afghanistan an Iraq.

I hope this doesn´t happen, but it is a very plausible scenario. Feel free to judge, complain or post a response. Im no prophet. This is just my dot connections to the last events.

w ww.gazetadopovo.com.br
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sorry my post was contradictory Bo**ocks!

[edit on 8/6/10 by logicalview]

[edit on 8/6/10 by logicalview]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Plausible?
REALLY? In what sense. And when this doesn't happen?
What is plausible about your "Operation Blackjack". Sounds like baaaaad fiction to me.
Now "Operation Grand Slam", that's plausible!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
so the US attacks itself first, then attacks Israel all in hope that Iran attacks and nukes Israel all so they can nuke Iran. Couldn't find a way to have US attacking North Korea, China and Russia in there too?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is not plausible at all. Seriously use your brain and think rationally and you will understand.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"There is no such thing as right and wrong, there is no such thing as truth or lie, what really exists is perspective, the rest is history" (Eduardo Ribeiro Filho)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Don't forget Lil' Kim throwing a nuke on yellowstone.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nostringsonme

You are the most paranoid and widly ridiculous post I have seen in MONTHS!

Here is another timeline...You hear a knock at the door. You open it. It's the pizza guy...

NWO!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This isn't so far fetched. I've heard crazier. The South African embassy was targeted by 'Al Qaeda' last year. South Africa have never hosted anything like this before and there have been 'security concerns'.

I've been to many football matches and walked right through the turnstyle with my bag.. no search, no metal detector, nothing.

Nuclear material has been increasingly discussed going missing. Operation Blackjack (I assume we're talking the Justin Williams / Telegraph creation?) is quite plausible. If you're going to 1 up 9/11, it has to be nukes. Suitcase nukes. You don't think the real terrorists are burning their nuts on planes with failed liquid bombs? Why not blow up the queue at check in? Because they don't exist. They're fabrications of the media.

Although the OP is trying to be sensationalist, it's not all the way crazy. I wouldn't pin any dates to it, but I have the feeling June 2010 will be a wild ride. And if not, maybe England will win the World Cup... but that's less likely.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah this really doesn't seem plausible. USA and England attacks the gulf? Word would spreed pretty fast that it wasn't a foreign government, especially if they did this with submarines. We attack Israel and blame it on Iran, I don't think they'd fall for that. Only the super powers have submarines (USA, England, Russia, China, India) that are capable of doing long distance attacks, and sneak into other countries. so no one is going to believe a North Korean diesel sub which has to travel above water, and be refueled at some point in the most protected waters in the world.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Quote: "June 13th: USA and English submarines at the gulf area, start a massive attack on major cities in the US. The media coverage, makes the feast on the news. The population supports retaliation."

That doesnt even make sense!!!!

reply to post by nostringsonme

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This needs to be locked. This isnt breaking news this is wild speculation. Anyone can come on here and post a bunch of "what ifs" and link some internet sites. THIS is why ATS lacks credibility.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There's already a thread on this subject, for Pete's Sake:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't be so quick to dismiss this, guys: this might happen...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wild speculation/guesswork, who would of thought england vs usa could be a target ....Is the op Tom Clancy?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
There have been several threads concerning this. It was first brought up in 2009. It was determined the author of the slideshow was very well versed in Conspiracy Theory. He was even caught trolling the David Icke boards. If i remember correctly, someone proclaiming to be him actually posted on ATS as well and answered questions. People were expecting the attack last year and it didn't happen. I expected it to crop up agian however.

It's all really crazy, but it's entertaining.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by antonia]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
somethin' is 'in the air'....
I dont know what, but somethin..

.. maybe its just oil.
lol

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well as England play the USA tonight, I presume tonight is the night......or not.

I remember similar threads for the winter olympics. No doubt we will have the same for the 2012 olympics.

My prediction for tonight 2-0 to England

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
More speculation:
Lets say Israel has given some operatives in SA suitcase nukes...(Israel did provide nuke tech for SA in the past) and lets say this technology fell into the wrong hands (or the right hands if ur TPTB)... in any event some bonehead explodes a bomb, suitcase nuke or something else during the US vs England match today. Not as far fetched as some would think!

The response from the US and England would be swift and since Obama's new DNI Director has already said that they have intelligence placing Osama-Bin-Laden in Iran, this would indeed make for very good cover to attack Iran for harboring an Agent of Terror.

I don't think US or British subs would attack the US...That is a bit much..however stranger things have happened......such as the Halliburton employees who just blew up the BP well in the gulf! But I digress!!!

Suffice to say I hope none of this happens, however it is nevertheless a very real possibility and I don't think the OP is out of bounds on this one.

We'll see soon enough....US vs England match starting soon!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
People will say anything to put the scare in someone. Even if Al Queda existed, they sure as hell wouldn't be able to bomb a stadium of ours now would they? If any stadium blows up on that day, then it would be our own government's fault.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join