It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Hi Flymetothemoon,

The Op is in Oz and asleep.... however, if you go to page 4 you'll see there is uncertaintity (my post and that of Frogs) regarding the thrust of this thread.

If humanitarian - fine but if we are looking for support from Israel in any conflict that it is not involved in - then forget it.... Israel looks after itself. (And I have personnally seen this in a Swiss resaurant and experienced the absolute arrogance of Mossad).

Peace!

Thanks

I get your point. And i do know the difference.
Just, as i said, and that is my opinion. Why they should go to Iraq and Afghanistan and fight for other peoples freedom and right to exist, when Israel, that tiny spot, is already surrounded by muslim enemies ?
If Denmark was in military conflict with Norway, Sweeden or Germany, i would find it unrealistic to interfere with Iraq and Afghanistan. Wash your own laundry first or not ?
Edit : LOL You have personally seen it in a Swiss resaurant ?
And the absolute arrogance of Mossad ? I have also met arrogant people. I don't think they were jewish.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Hi Flymetothemoon,

One of the earlier posters made a statement to the effect that Israel will only ever defend Jews.

Seems such a pity that all other countries do whatever they can to protect 'freedom' (irrespective of religious denomination) but Israel always belligerently wants everything its own way, doesn't support anyone but expects support.

Peace!

Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im not jewish or out, but i think it is a bit funny how all of a sudden people are saying our govts go to war for good reasons

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

So, just be glad you're not forced to support them by joining the IDF.
Now i've got to run.Not from you. I've a bus to catch

[edit on 8-6-2010 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah. I mean, Israel never helped Australia in WW1 and WW2. Those evil murderous Zionist never-helping militarists can claim that there was no Israel then - but it is lame excuse. Everyone knows that Australians did their share in Napoleon wars, mate.
Of course after WW2 peaceful Australia (that never had any conflict with people who lived in that area before them) fought in 4 wars far far far away from its borders helping others,without being asked or being part of specific military alliance. Yes, real story.While having almost 3000 soldiers and few civilians killed. By the way, Australian population is now 22000000.
And evil murderous heartless expansionist Zionists fought in the same period of time in 6 wars. All on its borders. While having almost ten thousand soldiers and few thousand civilians killed. Israeli population now is 7000000.
Why they did not help others without being asked(or even after specifically asked not to be involved - like in first gulf war) and without any alliance obligation is a mystery, but you know - this is how evil they are.
Oh, and by the way - both in WW1 and in WW2 more Jews served in the armies then Australians.
So i hope that i,as a Jew, at least helped you with your little problem of Jews/Israelis never helping anyone from military point of view. Others did it with humanitarian aid.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Have the Jews/Israel ever helped anyone but themselves?

The Jews helped the Nazi's build their war-machines, mine resources, move heavy stones, burn & bury their dead after getting worked to death.... all as slave labourers.

The Jews that escaped or were liberated fought in WW2.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by john124]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That's like saying Somalia has never helped out in a war. Israel needs all the troops they can to stay in Israel. Don't know if you've noticed but it's kind of a messed up place.

Also, most of those wars you mentioned were completely unjustified and no country should have "helped" out.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
lol I'm just going to dig right in-
Google search- Jews fighting world war.
2nd result- en.wikipedia.org... The jewish brigade of WW2.

Then "jewish soldiers world war" brings up much more.
As far as I know in world war 1 jews fought for their countries, which means even german jews fought for germany in WW1- www.germanjewishsoldiers.com...

So that's the question of two world wars.
As for the rest if the world- there are jews all over the world, and they join their country's armies like everyone else, even in australia.
A simple google search for.. Let's say "jews in america's military" for example would suffice..
This was the 6th result for example- www.nmajmh.org... Welcome to The National Museum of American Jewish Military History

So yes, jews have fought all world wars. As for israel, it was not allowed to fight any of the wars with iraq or afganistan, due to regional stability, but it has done other things:
Simple search- "israel humanitarian aid" (google completes it for you, you don't even have to write the whole word
)

www.mfa.gov.il...

But I'll make it easy on you-

Israeli aid to Haiti, field hospital set up
(28 Jan 2010)
A rescue team was sent to the Haiti UN headquarters to assist in rescuing survivors. Patient are being treated at the field hospital.

Israeli aid team in Philippines
(27 Oct 2009)
Israeli medical team provides relief to the storm-battered Philippines.

Israel extends humanitarian and medical aid to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
(30 Nov 2008)
MFA has sent four tons of emergency humanitarian aid to the beleaguered African nation.

2000 children from 33 countries helped by Israeli SACH
(30 Jul 2008)
A 3-year old Angolan boy is the 2000th child to treated by Save a Child's Heart (SACH), the Israeli-based international humanitarian project providing life-saving heart surgeries and follow-up care for children from developing countries.

(12 May 2008)
As the death toll in Myanmar (formerly Burma) rises to more than 23,335, according to official reports, and the risk of disease mounts, Israeli relief workers have flown out to the disaster torn region.

(11 Oct 2007)
At a screening clinic held by Israeli doctors earlier this month in Jordan, two Iraqi children aged 5 months and 11 years were referred for emergency medical treatment in Israel due to the severity of their heart conditions.

(14 Aug 2007)
Five Rwandan children, all suffering from serious heart disease, will undergo surgery at Wolfson Medical Center, as part of the humanitarian project "Save a Child's Heart".

(5 Sep 2005)
The Israel Foreign Ministry calls on Israeli companies and organizations to donate vital goods and equipment for the hurricane victims in the southern US.

(12 Jan 2005)
An El Al plane flew to Sri Lanka and Indonesia, carrying 85 tons of emergency aid materials donated by Israeli organizations and companies.

Tsunami Crisis Relief: Israeli relief team of 14 arrives in Sri Lanka

Israeli Aid to Earthquake Victims in El Salvador - January-February 2001
(1 Mar 2001)

Israeli Aid to Earthquake Victims in India - January 2001
(13 Feb 2001)

Israeli Aid for Turkish Earthquake Victims
(18 Aug 1999)

Aid to Kosovo Refugees
(3 Apr 1999)

Israeli Medical Aid to Flood Victims in Central America
(10 Nov 1998)

And that's just the first page.

Also check this out:
www.haaretz.com...

So this is part 1- Wars.
Part 2- science. Coming right up.

Peace.
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by virgom129

The Jews helped the Nazi's build their war-machines, mine resources, move heavy stones, burn & bury their dead after getting worked to death.... all as slave labourers.

The Jews that escaped or were liberated fought in WW2.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by john124]
Two short videos for you. You may take note, where even the "Jews" were pitted against each other. The "Jews" are not the puppet masters, they are the puppets.

"Jews Created Hitler"

"You can't have antisemitism without first having semitism (racism)
"

"Jews Who Served In Hitlers Army ( Here Are Some Of Their Names ) "

Over 100,000 jews and half jews served in the nazi army, Hitlers signiture can be found on some of the expect papers thats belonged to these men.

So, what is your point, exactly? Jews are only good at being victims?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Check these out:

This one is hilarious..
www.youtube.com...

This one's interesting- watch the first 50 seconds for new info, after that it repeats a bit of the last video.
www.youtube.com...

This one is slow as hell, but shows a lot of interesting stuff:
www.youtube.com...

Wireless remote control
The laser (?)
Flash drives (disk on keys and such)
Disc records
Video tape recorder
Vaccine for child polio
Vaccine for Bubonic plague
Vaccine for Cholera
And more..

And in arts:

www.youtube.com...

Jewish actresses
www.youtube.com...

Jewish musicians
www.youtube.com...

In list form if you dare- en.wikipedia.org...:_singers_and_songwriters

And there's the "List of jews" by wikipedia lol, with famous contributing jews in everything from science, to art.
en.wikipedia.org...

So have I made my point yet?

Not yet?
Cool..

Levi Strauss, Jeans, 1873
Maurice Levy (1), Lipstick, 1915
Lazlo Biro (1), Ballpoint Pen, 1938
J. Robert Oppenheimer, et al (1), Atomic Bomb, 1945
Edwin Herbert Land (1), Instant Photography, 1947
Denis Gabor (1), Holography, 1948
Peter Carl Goldmark (1), Long Playing Record, 1948
Robert Adler (1), Television Remote Control, 1950
Edward Teller, et al (1), Thermonuclear Bomb, 1952
Paul M. Zoll (2), Defibrillator, 1952 and Cardiac Pacemaker, 1952
Gregory Pincus (1/3), Contraceptives, early 1950s
Charles Ginsburg (1), Videotape, 1950s
Gordon Gould (1/3), Laser, 1958
Stanley N. Cohen (1/2), Genetic Engineering, 1973
Jason Lanier (1), Virtual Reality, 1989

Oh there's also
Moses
Abraham
David
Solomon
Jesus

Anyway there's a whole big list of them over here
www.jewishachievement.com...
In all aspects of life..

So have the jews and israel done anything for anyone other than themselves?

Peace and love.
Eliad.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Eliad]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I'm not going to take sides in this discussion, but a good bit of information in some of those videos you posted is completely false. If you can't figure out which information I'm talking about then you have been brainwashed as much as anyone else.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

So, what is your point, exactly? Jews are only good at being victims?

What's your point- The jews pissed off hitler when he was in the army and now they have to die?
lol
I can show you some people who pissed me off during my military days, I don't send them to concentration camps..

Anyway, this is way off topic, why bring it up at all?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by Eliad

I'm not going to take sides in this discussion, but a good bit of information in some of those videos you posted is completely false. If you can't figure out which information I'm talking about then you have been brainwashed as much as anyone else.

lol just say it, tell me what is false, don't just say it is false and leave everyone guessing...

Everything in these videos is backed up by wikipedia, and we can go on all day searching each and every name if you want.

So please, do tell...

Also, look, if I was misinformed, or misled by these videos then please I was misled, has nothing to do with brainwashing, I'd feel satisfied enough with even half of what I put up...
But I urge you, I dare you, prove me wrong, find the falsehoods.
I promise you I would apologize for any mistake.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Eliad]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouCanCallMeKM
I have no clue or info about if they ever sent out troops or not to help anywhere, but I would like you to watch this video. Thought it was pretty interesting and I didn't even know most of the info given.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you that was informative and funny.

It is a well known fact the Jewish people are at the top of the list when it come to philanthropy.

Tzedakah (Hebrew: צדקה‎) is a Hebrew word commonly translated as charity, though it is based on the Hebrew word (צדק, tzedek) meaning righteousness, fairness or justice. In Judaism, tzedakah refers to the religious obligation to perform charity, and philanthropic acts, which Judaism emphasises are important parts of living a spiritual life; Maimonides says that the second highest form of tzedakah is to anonymously give donations to unknown recipients. Unlike philanthropy, which is completely voluntary, tzedakah is seen as a religious obligation, which must be performed regardless of financial standing, and must even be performed by poor people; tzedakah is considered to be one of the three main acts that can annul a less than favorable heavenly decree.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Jesus saved you!
Does that count?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

my subtle point- which you obviously missed- was that Israel has no obligation to help non-jews. sorry but its par for the course. do you see christians helping non-christians or muslims helping non-muslims? not much, huh?

One not only sees that , but for the most part the leaders are all out for one thing- THEMSELVES. They barely even help their own if they are below a certain level of finances, social standing, ect. It's just another version of the 'Good Ol Boys' network. The rich and affluent of a society, organization, religion, ect stick together while the poor and unfortunate stay that way.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Double post. Please delete this one.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yes they have. They have helped themselves to our money....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Good thread.. Got me to thinking and the O.P is correct from what I see.. Have never seen isreal help out anyplace in the world... Yep I remember the Aussies in vietnam when I was there .. Didnt see any isrealis there.. Tho charlie wouldve chewed them up worse than the palistinians do so maybe thats why the isrealis didnt go to vietnam ..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Israel actually has helped others. They allow non-Jewish Africans to immigrate, though in very small numbers. Also, Israel helps people of the Jewish faith across the world. As far as Jews helping others, we are among the most philanthropic people on the planet, up there with the Muslims.

As far as Jews doing good, you have to separate the Jewish people from the *Jewish state. There are far more Jews outside of Israel than in Israel. You can't blame the Jewish people for the action of a secular government that just happens to be Jewish. It would be like me blaming all Christians for the actions of the US government, Bush or Obama.

People often see me speak out against Israel and I do, however that doesn't mean that I'm ignorant to their good side, though the bad seems to far outweigh the good so it would seem I speak out against Israel more than I speak for them.

--airspoon

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join