It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America! please stop! It was Halliburton who caused this *SNIP* really

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They were the mud loggers THEY had the ability to STOP the cementing instead BP SUIT convinced that well was OK! A mud logger should always do what he/she learns in school....*SNIP* suits!

PLEASE LOOK AT INFO

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong!

Again

Ultimately BP's fault please think why else would they be paying for everything?

and again Halliburton sneaks away for god sake Halliburton electrify your own troops in showers in the ME. Halliburton is *SNIP* evil

H.A.L.L.I.B.U.R.T.O.N

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
unbelievable that halliburton skulks away AGAIN

Bad annulus bad pressure reading damn disaster would probably happen anyway. *POO* I would have called super and probably ram drill into well bottom out stuff.....we didn't know damn well sheers wouldn't close BECAUSE BP had BOP alter trying to save $200,000 on safety check! Acoustic preventer would not have worked BECAUSE sheers were triggered and we know this because Dr. Chu had X rays done and sheers partially closed that's why damn junkshot wouldn't work.

My whole family is oil people please challenge expertise I easily combat anyone!

I am very sad tonight this makes all of us look like criminals which we are NOT AGAIN most of us would have called super and stopped BP *POO*bag in tracks! NEVER EVER try to dillute initial cementing with sea water WTF!!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
sorry for profane language very upset and drinking wine AGAIN

YET I will challenge anyone on correct cement procedure!

it was Halliburton

I would rather be bum on street gathering pennies versus ever working for them.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So what are you trying to say it was BP's fault?? Lets not try and prove something that is already known.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Jeff,

You obviously understand what you're talking about but you're doing a poor job conveying whatever that is.

Please edit your posts for us to be more calm and readable because I think you seem like you know what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
According to ATS it was Obama who did it. Its Obama who is spreading it everywhere with his bare hands, and it is Obama who refuses to pick it up with his magic wand Kryptonian abilities.

I wonder who is correct? You, or the majority of ATS

Halliburton would never do anything like that, ever

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

I don't know anything about Oil drilling, but I have seen a couple threads/sources from ATS about Halliburton lately, and I'm convinced you're right.

BTW I recently saw Armageddon for the first time... kinda fits with your post

What a chess move by Halliburton, if indeed they are responsible.

Or perhaps its an accident..

False flag?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yes but also Halliburton since they were sub-contractor on cementing well casing.......and because of pressure would have failed anyway.

So what i would have done

FREAK OUT

hit BOP kill switch= damn well sheer wouldn't have closed because battery is dead on BOP AGAIN (WTF) so now scramble and jam drill (bottom out procedure) into well in effort to keep pressure down......probably would blow anyway...

Now all of us look like criminal

this isn't fair for most of us who are good oil people

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Jeff,

You obviously understand what you're talking about but you're doing a poor job conveying whatever that is.

Please edit your posts for us to be more calm and readable because I think you seem like you know what you're talking about.

I'm very sorry AGAIN drinking wine

this whole thing is destroying the oil business for us!

I am so depressed right now

I love America just because my last is binladen same as John Smith in ME

My english is crud but my technology knowledge is not!

No one ever wants to hit dummy switch on BOP because well is abounded forever also BOP is big money......

Very sad tonight sorry

now we all look like fools and this isnt fair!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
According to ATS it was Obama who did it. Its Obama who is spreading it everywhere with his bare hands, and it is Obama who refuses to pick it up with his magic wand Kryptonian abilities.
I wonder who is correct? You, or the majority of ATS
Halliburton would never do anything like that, ever

Halliburton, Obamanation, Dicken Cheny, Bush, Clintstone, Pelouse, Nutpalatono, put em all in a bag, shake em up, dump em out, and they're all the same. No difference.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen
I am so depressed right now
I love America just because my last is binladen same as John Smith in ME
My english is crud but my technology knowledge is not!
No one ever wants to hit dummy switch on BOP because well is abounded forever also BOP is big money......
Very sad tonight sorry

Brother, I'm feelin for ya. This is how the NWO, Free Mason's, Globalists and TPTB work. They get us involved, gain our confidence, sabotage the deal, and point the blame on us.
United we stand, divided we fall.
And they excel at dividing us.
Keep the faith.
I've been out of work since January.
But I keep praying to our G_D Lord Jesus Christ.
And I have lost almost everything.
I no longer have anything dear to me left.
But keep the faith.
Can you get any money from BP?
Are you able to get your GED?
Can you then go back to school?
I have crashed 4 times, and with the Grace from The Holy Spirit, rebuilt myself 5 times, so you can do it too!
Yes, you can do it too!
Keep the Faith!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I am attending university in America my family is rich but will give me nothing. My father owns 2 well lease in Kuwait and blame me for disaster I don't know why= im just a student on this DW stuff. I have not had any food or showering for 2 day! My family will not return phone calls now as I am the person who screwed the macondo well.

I hate my family

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You hate your family?
You need to straighten up and get a grip on yourself, maybe not now, but RIGHT NOW! You are part of your family.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Excuse me guys and girls! I work for Halliburton. This is not their fault. They mix and set the cement. But only on the instruction from the client (BP). The client decides on what the mixture will be. Halliburton can only advise. And during the setting process is when the kick from the well was received. The reason for the blowout was poor emergency procedures regarding well control aka they never closed the BOP quick enough.

BP and or the rig operator are at fault. Next you guys will be saying it's the Chef's fault for saying he didn't add enough Dough to the mix!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Sometimes family just does not understand. I really feel for you brother.
Just keep your faith, stay positive, pray to the Eternal Consciousness, and meditate.

Family is all we got, even if they stab you in the back. It is not their fault for they just do not understand and will believe the lies and disinfo.

You must stay strong, keep your cool, because in the end, this war we are battling everyday against the TPTW is about energy. Keep your energy positive and in love, because TPTW wants you to get angry, sad, and depressed. Do not let them get to you.

energy is consciousness and consciousness is energy.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by BeWise]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I work for Halliburton
reply to post by stevcolx

What is it you do for Haliburton Steve? Just out of curiosity. Sounds like maybe QC?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I work within the Completions department. I know quite a bit about Completions, Cementing, Blowouts etc.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Excuse me guys and girls! I work for Halliburton. This is not their fault. They mix and set the cement. But only on the instruction from the client (BP). The client decides on what the mixture will be. Halliburton can only advise. And during the setting process is when the kick from the well was received. The reason for the blowout was poor emergency procedures regarding well control aka they never closed the BOP quick enough.

BP and or the rig operator are at fault. Next you guys will be saying it's the Chef's fault for saying he didn't add enough Dough to the mix!!!!

I don't believe you work for halliburton.

The BOP is a last ditch measure. Once the ram sheer closes well is DONE! care to disregard this?

also will you tell me that Schlumberger sent their people home for no reason on the pressure check??? You know how much it cost flying a copter out to a rig??? NO I DONT BELIEVE YOU. Pressure readings were screwed and it was Halliburton mud logger responsibility for a stop work order.

also please PM me so I can call Halliburton and verify your employment

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A LIAR

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
also Halliburton employee would never risk talking on ATS about this incident,

This person is fraudulent so disregard otherwise PM me or site administration so employment will be verified.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Liar? You my friend need to learn some ettiqute in this forum.

I do work for Halliburton. If u don't know what your saying please don't say it.

Closing the shear rams on the BOP is not the last you'll see of the well.

Let me tell u a little story. Once upon a time on a well far frar away........

Closing the Shear and or Blind Rams on a BOP will stop the pressure coming up the production and annulus of the well. When that is done the well can be opened through the Killl Wing Valves and heavy Mud (Kill Fluid) can be pumped down to control the well. Once control has been established they can then re-open the BOP's and do whatever they need to control the well even more including running completion tubing with a packer on the end to block off the production and annulus.

What I do is install special tools onto the completion string such as the Packer, NoGo Nipples, Permanent Gauge System, TRSSV and Tubing Hanger. That's what I do!!!

I am not a LIAR! But I'm not going to settle an argument about who I work for by having you rant and rave to my employer. That would not be very ethical. Would it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join