It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the U.S. scientists are forbidden to tell the masses as to the gulf

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

Those violet lines are a sensor artefact from the camera, that's why they are always vertical, even when the horizon is not horizontal.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From what I understand, it is estimated that between 750 million to a billion gallons of oil are dumped into the ocean every year, with these accidents only accounting for about 5% of it. Most is from pollution and improper waste disposal.

The oil spill in the middle east a few years back was about 4" thick on top of the water, and was in the hundreds of millions of gallons of oil yet it was cleaned up without any problem, mainly due to the fact that money was no object and the companies were given a blank check to get the job done. In this instance, BP is being cheap and appears to be "spending" the money in a way to launder it to other companies in order to "hold" it for when they declare bankruptcy, as it is inevitable now.

I personally think it is easily fixed, get a few dozen truck tire inner-tubes, hook them up to hoses to inflate them with some sort of heavy liquid, shove it down the tube, inflate the few dozen tires, at least a majority should hold, it will plug the hole, and once it is plugged, pour TONS of concrete on top of it and also drop a cap over it just in case. There, finished, done.

This whole thing is nothing but a financial scam to cause billions of dollars at BP to change hands before liquidating the company.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yes it is

However they did send a mini ROV down to Xray not just the BOP but also the well footing and casing. Remember Mr. Chu halted topkill because of fears of the BOP rupturing. Obviously well casing fears exist.... and if the BOP is blown and here is how that will go

well footing connecting into the riser will be dislodged so essentially the oil will billow out from underneath the BOP. Remember the BOP is a 5 story HUGE weight object! This is a big fear of mine and Mr. Chu's, add in the fact Halliburton (archangel of BP &Satan) did the cement job! With them involved things become very very scary. We are very very familiar with evil Halliburton in the middle east! They even electrify your own soldiers in Iraq with bad shower facilities. Every time something evil occurs Halliburton is almost always skulking about in the background. I certainly don't trust Halliburton at all and wish it was someone else who performed the cementing. hmmmm if that was the case we probably wouldn't be here talking about this disaster because perhaps it never would have happened!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Besides fear mongering the BP spill this guy is pushing all kinds of other crap.
The logo on his web page looks like an SS collar tab or very similar to say the least....
he gets pretty self inflated with that watcher on the wall stuff....
All in all, the fears are not unrealistic just way over the limit.
This scenario has no doubt been running in the back of most peoples minds since day one...
Other fears come to mind...
rupture further down the pipe from erosion,with further harder to reach blowouts ensuing....
also the whole shebang could get blown right off the pipe from the same kind of thing...no more BOP no more control at all....
This IS big.... yes its HUGE for mankind, but lets not freak out yet....
We needd to be taking action first and freaking later....
Why are all those boats not out dumping hay into the spill and scooping it up?
What about the huge amounts of Corexit they are dmping into the spill?
How is it going to affect the balance?
From what i understand there are huge columns of oil and corexit drifting beneath the surface like clouds in the sky...suspended by their specific gravity and temperature i guess...
These huge clouds must be killing everything they encompass of fish and ocean life.
How do they plan to deal with these killer blobs ?
Sppose the hurricane season rains this toxic mess into the drinking water supplies of the gulf coast?
It seems there are a thousand questions that nobody wants to examine.....
This guy claims hes predicted it all.......30 days ahead of everything...
claims he gets visions....
Well some of the rest of us have imaginations too.....thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I will give you THE WORST CASE SCENARIO

if they are unable to cement the well you'll have 50,000,000 barrels released, right now the gulf isn't dead yet but will be. The oil will head up the eastern seaboard and into the Atlantic. Believe it or not the Oceans of the world can handle a spill of this magnitude. BUT the GOM and much of the Atlantic will be cooked.

Now if the RW#1 &2 are a FAIL POTUS will have no choice but to utilize option #3 if he wants to seal the well which is why they should be drilling it now although logistics are a huge problem because of the surface ships in the main well area. So with that in mind and a straight vertical well perhaps 30-45 days drilling next to main well go down saqy 13,000- 15,000 ft and light off a nuke hopefully collapsing and sealing MW1.

OR

continue on with LMRP collection which BP is modifying every week now, and hopefully the well casing holds, collecting the whole reserve.

Sorry for confusion on the dialogues

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This might not be that exaggerated, The oil that has already come out of the broken well is enough to do all of these things when it gets mixed in to the big currents... in a year or so, or sooner, there will be oil slicks washing up in Shanghai China, and going up some rivers all over the globe... wait till it fouls water wells and stuff like that.. you will see riots and repercussions against BP and other entities that will make Oklahoma city look like a backyard barbeque

This is just my opinion, but only because it hasn't happened yet... but the evidence based on some expert analysis sure makes it look it will be a reality... just give that oil a chance to go through it's travel itinerary and then see... it really could end up being this bad..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I doubt that oil slicks reach even Europe, but it's certain that it will take a long time until all that oil is decomposed and absorbed by Nature.

To get an idea of how things happen I looked at this site, because I remembered reading that even sunlight helps decompose the oil.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

We wanted more and more oil to spend/consume and now the very push/force of consumption has entailed a catastrophe which will force mankind to invent or force some new thing...new reality..whatever...in order to save its original goal of consumption which will....

Maybe this is the way the government is going to try to slither in the free energy technology they've been sequestering hoping the people won't question how long it's been around. We'll just be glad to have another alternative to the f----- crappy oil and they can pretend they're geniuses.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I have plans, but by the second angel pours out his vial, I will be long gone from planet Earth. Why would you still be here?
Maybe you have the wrong plan...

I think we are getting close to the rapture and I would love a good Biblical debate with you, but not on this thread.
When I read the Bible I always wondered how Israel could miss the hand of God in all the disasters that were happening - now I understand...

[edit on 6/6/2010 by zachi]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Interesting article, However what is the credibility of the man or his sources?
I cant quite believe that scenario.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen
hmmmm ponders

no

but what have we do if a hurricane happens this is my fear for now, these people have been very very lucky with weather. I think that luck is about to expire. Very Soon we will have a refugee problem and lack of drinking H2O same as Katrina....

Maybe Louisiana is cursed like Haiti remember what Pat Robertson said about Haiti "selling souls to Satan get rid of French" well in Louisiana I think they worship Voodoo...so who really knows?

I think these people are cursed

I live in New Orleans. You are right. Darn, we were found out. We have to step up the time table now. We worship Voodoo. We have put a Hex on BP and the oil workers to cause this to happen. We will now with the forces of darkness pick up this oil and dump it on the Godly White House and Obama. destroying this saintly Government forever. You're all Doomed.. Doomed I tell you (Evil Laugh)

Btw.. what state did you say you lived in?

~~~~~~~~~
No body in New Orleans worships Voodoo. Voodoo was used by a few people who came over here from Haiti years ago and mixed in with the native Cajun people.

Today it is a myth, a thing for Hollywood. I have lived here and know many people from these areas all my life and never once have I met someone who strongly believes in voodoo. Because of voodoo's links to our past voodoo dolls are sold all over the place downtown. It's a novelty item. A tourist attraction.

Oh there may still be a small community here and there who are descendants of those Haitian emigrants that do use voodoo, but to say we in New Orleans as a people use voodoo, is way out there and is untrue.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
I have my plans set. hope all of you guys and gals have one set also.

Revelation 16:3

"And the second Angel poued his bowl into the ocean and it became as red as blood of a dead man; and all the living things in the ocean died."

An Angel had Nothing to do with this. It was human greed and error that caused this. This is just a small local disaster on the scale of things. I am a Christian that subscribes to the good book myself. I tell you, when that prophecy comes true there won't be any doubt.. it will be world wide.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hate to hear that Randy. Oh check

your U2U.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey randy, Yeah I 'd agree ,.. she needs to not be involved with that.
This is BP's problem

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just 3 weeks ago I thought something would be done to avoid the destruction that has already happened in the Gulf, but I was wrong. I have noticed that news regarding the leak has been sketchy this weekend, as if BP and the Govt. have to take Sat. and Sun off to do who knows what - perhaps think of new ways to makes us feel better about what is going on, conjure up a few more lies to get us thru the week ahead which will probably be much worse than the week before. Etc. Etc. My advice to those who live off the Gulf of Mexico, Florida or any part of the Atlantic sea coast - give some serious consideration to moving. May peace and well being be with all of you!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So people with phony Doctorate of Divinity Degrees are now experts on Oil Wells and Petrology now? Amazing what you can buy for under $5,000. The last I looked you could buy one of those degrees for about $3,500.

And a White Supremacist who earns his living preaching to other Whites only churches to boot. I guess scaring people out of their money by making people terrified of non-Whites is not good enough. Now he needs to convince people the end is here so they will send in their savings to him.

More from this source.

BLACK ANIMALS EXECUTE PIZZA DELIVERY MAN IN FLINT, MICHIGAN
As I fore warned last year, this kind of killing.. or should I say execution would be coming soon. It will increase at a faster pace as we approach the middle of this July as conditions worsen all over the U.S..

Need more?

FOOD CONTROL IS COMMUNIST JEW PEOPLE CONTROL, AND ITS HERE!
Remember, JEW Communism controls people with food. Food control is people control. This has always been how the JEWS impose their Marxist ways on the masses.

More?

COMRADE OBAMA SECRET LOVE AFFAIR ON 'GLOBE' COVER STORY
Just what everyone has been waiting for. Payback is a bitch, and from the story... it appears Comrade Obama's 'bitch' is paying him back.

One more time?

30 BLACKS IN DENVER, COLORADO ARRESTED FOR 'RACIAL HATE CRIME' SPREE AGAINST WHITES
Can this truly be happening in America? I mean the America where JEW Communist diversity is driven down the throats of everyone in the country. Oh gosh, imagine the coverup that is going to take place. THIRTY BLACKS involved in a massive RACIAL HATE CRIME spree against Whites. Do you think Al Sharpton and/or Jesse Jackson is going to hop on the next jet and get there in a heartbeat to say how the Whites had it coming...

Ready to vomit yet? Really want to take his expansive knowledge of science seriously?

[edit on 6/6/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, I further reviewed and talked about what I said today with family and learned that what I said in my earlier post was probably way over exaggerated from what would actually happen...

Also, I heard that there are bacteria that would eat this oil like pigs in slop, but they can't use it yet because it is genetically engineered, and it has some environmentalists very afraid..

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by N.of norml

I agree except when the religious fanatic is correct about what he is saying.
The well is eroding.
The well may be eroding, but the consequences that the "religious fanatic" claims will result from this are not correct.
The whole point of the link and the OP is to present these consequences.

It will not be capped at this point.
Does that mean it won't be. At this point, does that mean all this will come true:
Will Florida, and "everything on it and in it" be totally destroyed?Will destroy the Oceans in 18 months?

Once the pressures equalize water will descend into the cavity and superheat
Water will not flood the well and super heat causing a Gulf wide event. Oil is squashed between layers in the earth and is in a mix of sand and oil. It is this pressure that pushed the oil out. Water will not equalize this pressure differential and flow into the space where oil is being squeezed out from.
But just think about what you have just said. Why has the Oil not superheated and caused a gulf wide event?
It is much more volatile then water, it is under enormous pressure.

While a Gulf wide event is unlikely, a local large event is almost inevitable at this point, and indeed is occurring.
Dude, what planet are you on. There is currently a local event in the gulf and it is very, very large.

So to all you folks saying " Gloom and Doom" and what not. I really hope to be wrong on this one.
You introduced the gloom and doom, mate, not other folks. Lets get that straight. Your source is Gloom and Doom. Period.

all of Florida will be completely destroyed and everyone and everything on it.

jameswickstrom.com...

The oil along with the gasses, including benzene and many other toxins, is deleting the oxygen in the water. This is killing all life in the ocean.
jameswickstrom.com...

The tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole. Depending on the height of the tsunami, the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed away on shore and inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland devoid of life. Even if the debris is cleaned up, the contaminants that will be in the ground and water supply will prohibit re-population of these areas for an unknown number of years. [End of scientists information release]

jameswickstrom.com...

But you better pray YOU are right if you live near the gulf coast.
I don't need to pray. This problem needs action, compassion and composure. Not hysterical fear campaigns.

After all the lies and mis/disinformation if I lived near the gulf I would be getting my arse out before the crap hits, like weeks ago.
So you are going to run because James Wickstrom has (dis)informed you that the entire Gulf will be wiped out by a tsunami created by water turning into steam and lifting the Gulf floor.

Can I ask you a logical question.

Dr. Wickstrom notes the toxic gases escaping from the well.
Why is "steam" any different, after the water floods the regions and is superheated, turns into steam(gas phase of water)that once held gas and oil, why would the steam NOT escape via the very hole it entered as water (in the liquid phase)?
It would be the path of least resistance, This is like my kettle, I fill a void via the spout opening. The steam resulting from the heating of the water does not blow the top of my kettle off, it exits via the spout, the path of least resistance.

Instead of praying, I suggest you apply some basic common sense and logic when you read Dr. Wickstrom's religious ravings.

[edit on 7/6/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You know I like to think I am not the only critical thinker who can look at a piece of information and determine if it has a basis in fact or if it bears further investigation.
I am well aware this "Dr" is a religious "extreme". This does not prevent me from looking into his basic theory and see it is sound.
Indeed it is playing out largely as stated, but perhaps not on the gulf wide scale mentioned.
It may strike your egos but the fact is we have opened a hole we can not close. that the well is destroyed to the point it is an open hole that cannot be closed and the gas expansion which blew the well has fracked the well casing completely allowing leaks to form on the sea floor.
N.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have read somewhere, and i am trying to find it, that they can use a nuke because the gulf of mexico is different from drilling in other waters around the world. this whole idea of a tsunami was brought up back when this all first started and im trying to find it. the difference the scientist had said was the makeup of the gulf floor. the gulf floor is said to be extremely unstable and that by releasing the oil there can cause tectonic plates to move and shift. and after so much of this is released and the reason for the high pressure is the force of the gulf's floor and the weight of the water pushing down on the oil. and as the pressure is released the floor continues to fall and eventually the pressure will subside enough the floor falls quickly and could, could result in a tsunami.

I also found this video while i was looking for other and wanted to post it as it is right in line with not being told the actual truths of what is happening by BP and the govt. this is 2 oil experts saying they believe the well head has already blown off and that bp knows this. dont know if this has been posted before but found it very interesting and seemed to be logical and informative.

and he says to balloon it. hasnt many,many, many people suggested that. why arent they? there was a thread on here looking for fixes and i brought up the idea of ballooning it myself. why? because i have worked on water and other underground pipelines for over 15 years and have seen this done, but of course never with 6000psi. but with more pressure than the well is shooting believe it could be feasible. so does the expert.
sorry if anything im bringing to the discussion has already been mentioned, shared or discussed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join