It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the U.S. scientists are forbidden to tell the masses as to the gulf

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
jameswickstrom.com...

"SUMMARY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING
The estimated super high pressure release of oil from under the earth's crust is between 80,000 to 100,000 barrels per day. The flow of oil and toxic gases is bringing up with it... rocks and sand which causes the flow to create a sandblasting effect on the remaining well head device currently somewhat restricting the flow, as well as the drilled hole itself."

This man is thinking along the same lines as I have since this began.
Make no mistake, we have not even begun to feel the ramifications of our thirst for gulf crude.
The thing is even if only bits of this scenario play out we are screwed if it plays out as I have feared and as this Dr suggests the NWO will get a quick population drop. Either way we ARE screwed and there really is nothing to do now but give it to God because it is beyond our hands.

N.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by N.of norml

THis is very alarming, and is a "worse case scenario". Hopefully, the situation will be managed before this has time to come to pass.

I am however, hearing rumors about evacuation orders being on the ready, and people are going to need to strike any type sea foods from their menus for quite a while. Some of the fragile marine life most likely will never return.

But I don't think we need to brace ourselves for tsunami's just yet.

What frustrates me is this is a global problem, and yet we continue to allow one profit-oriented company to manage it. We are way past that.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Sorry.
I don't like getting informed by religious fanatics with a taste for doomsday prophecy.

That is all your link provides.

Most important for all to fully understand is YAHWEH. YAHWEH The Almighty, who is the Father of the Israelite race of old, who today are called the White Western Racial European people and nations of the earth today...which includes the united States of America, and who fulfill all prophesy written in the 66 books you call the Bible. Take the time to see my new Blog, take the time to get understanding and wisdom. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lectures and Teachings

By
Dr. James P. Wickstrom, D. Litt.

[edit on 6/6/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Please read my relief well #3 post we need another option albeit risky, however what you mentioned in the post is correct the casing is being eroded because this is not a controlled well!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

second that emotion.

This seems to be extremely exagerated, and as no sources can be listed as is usual with idiotic speculation backed by "insiders". It's artards like this champion of hogwash that undermine the real dangers in any situation. Same as most of the "NWO" crowd, the nibiru crowd, the chemtrailers, the tea baggers, etc etc etc. If you want anything you say to have merit, provide CONFIRMABLE SOURCES, don't associate with any political or religious sect and for the love of the almighty, do not ask people to TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT, as that is ignorant. Not slamming you OP, as you just provided us with what you have found.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

...Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber.

link

I thought the oil was diffused throughout the rock as opposed to being contained in a vast underground chamber ?

Edit to add link

[edit on 6-6-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Sorry.
I don't like getting informed by religious fanatics with a taste for doomsday prophecy.

That is all your link provides.

Most important for all to fully understand is YAHWEH. YAHWEH The Almighty, who is the Father of the Israelite race of old, who today are called the White Western Racial European people and nations of the earth today...which includes the united States of America, and who fulfill all prophesy written in the 66 books you call the Bible. Take the time to see my new Blog, take the time to get understanding and wisdom. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lectures and Teachings

By
Dr. James P. Wickstrom, D. Litt.

[edit on 6/6/10 by atlasastro]

I agree except when the religious fanatic is correct about what he is saying.
The well is eroding.
It will not be capped at this point.
Once the pressures equalize water will descend into the cavity and superheat
While a Gulf wide event is unlikely, a local large event is almost inevitable at this point, and indeed is occurring.
So to all you folks saying " Gloom and Doom" and what not. I really hope to be wrong on this one. But you better pray YOU are right if you live near the gulf coast. After all the lies and mis/disinformation if I lived near the gulf I would be getting my arse out before the crap hits, like weeks ago.

N.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The oil death could be compared to video killed the radio star.

If you get my drift?

I will translate.

Our consumption of goods forces or brings about new technology which then kills the very product we lusted for via some-other means which forces the vicious cycle again.

Further translation...lol

We wanted more and more oil to spend/consume and now the very push/force of consumption has entailed a catastrophe which will force mankind to invent or force some new thing...new reality..whatever...in order to save its original goal of consumption which will....

Snake eating its tail would be the Symbology.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Okay lots of doom ngloom

first off

After several billion barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize.

The reserve this well is located on has 50 million barrels not BILLIONS

As the well head becomes worn it enlarges the passageway allowing an ever-increasing flow. Even if some device could be placed onto the existing wellhead, it would not be able to shut off the flow, because what remains of the existing wellhead would not be able to contain the pressure.

We have a device on it! BLOW OUT PREVENTER which is restricting the flow plus we believe the ram sheers partially closed

SUMMARY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING
The estimated super high pressure release of oil from under the earth's crust is between 80,000 to 100,000 barrels per day. The flow of oil and toxic gases is bringing up with it... rocks and sand which causes the flow to create a sandblasting effect on the remaining well head device currently somewhat restricting the flow, as well as the drilled hole itself.

Okay this is a huge exaggeration! we can look at nearby wells and pretty much come up with a number my guess is 12-30,000 bbd and who can say really because of the gas mixture?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Is this a hoax, lens flare or laser beam ?

www.youtube.com...

Look at the reflection on the Gulf from the beams of violet light vertical

in the sky above the Horizon Oil Rig. Now some will say it is a flood

light from the Horizon Rig but a flood light would not have created

ultraviolet concentrated beams. If these are laser beams then the

question has to be who did this and why and the laser or particle

targeted beams would have to come from a stationary object

vertically above by a helicopter, secret anti gravity craft, satellite or

IFO alien craft. It has been said the power was cut when the

explosion occurred on the Rig if this is the case no flood light or back

up light beam.

Is it not strange that the powers that be have let this blown Horizon

oil and gas blowout continue to spew for a month and a half? It is

though someone somewhere wants this devastation to continue and

we are not stupid with all the know how on this planet Earth you

mean to tell me we have not already stopped these massive Horizon

oil leaks. How ironic the Gulf of Mexico has always looked to me to be

in the shape of a Camel's head from a satellite view. ^Y^

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I've said all along, read my initial post on the Gulf Gush, (not spill) this is serious to the enth degree.

I've had a gut feeling all along since day one that this one incident will cost our planet and maybe our species along with countless other species dearly.

and I do have a feeling we the common people are never ever told the whole truth on the really important matters.

Smoke and mirrors.

We were not told the truth about Roswell, JFK, Princess Diana, Chemtrails, Drones, 911, the Nazi's, and countless other happenings.

Why is it so hard for people to realize that if someone or a group of someones lie to you once, they will lie to you over and over and over and over again?

Our governments have been constantly lying to us because they do not serve the best interests of the majority of people on this planet.

They, all the world governments now serve an elite handfew and those at the very top may not even be homosapien.

Did anyone who watched this video (I have downloaded) the two blue beams? To me, the two blue beans appeared to be coming down not up.

The blue beams were also the exact same shade of blue as the spirals?

Husband says the two blue beam columns on the Horizon are methane, I don't know.

This video you pointed us to ought to be embedded on ATS.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have my plans set. hope all of you guys and gals have one set also.

Revelation 16:3

"And the second Angel poued his bowl into the ocean and it became as red as blood of a dead man; and all the living things in the ocean died."

Well...Get ready now....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

Excellent insight Amari.

You're thinking outside the box.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/665e343793b9.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I agree except when the religious fanatic is correct about what he is saying.
The well is eroding.
It will not be capped at this point.
Once the pressures equalize water will descend into the cavity and superheat
While a Gulf wide event is unlikely, a local large event is almost inevitable at this point, and indeed is occurring.
So to all you folks saying " Gloom and Doom" and what not. I really hope to be wrong on this one. But you better pray YOU are right if you live near the gulf coast. After all the lies and mis/disinformation if I lived near the gulf I would be getting my arse out before the crap hits, like weeks ago.

I could not have said it better. My daughter is down there La. trying to hook up with BP for clean up. I told her and a lot of other's with a post on facebook almost word for word. Get out!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

That is just light reflecting off the lens. The same can be seen below the fire like a mirror of the top.

I think we can throw concentrated laser beams from the sky out this time but thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Is this a hoax, lens flare or laser beam ?

www.youtube.com...

Look at the reflection on the Gulf from the beams of violet light vertical

in the sky above the Horizon Oil Rig. Now some will say it is a flood

light from the Horizon Rig but a flood light would not have created

ultraviolet concentrated beams. If these are laser beams then the

question has to be who did this and why and the laser or particle

targeted beams would have to come from a stationary object

vertically above by a helicopter, secret anti gravity craft, satellite or

IFO alien craft. It has been said the power was cut when the

explosion occurred on the Rig if this is the case no flood light or back

up light beam.

Is it not strange that the powers that be have let this blown Horizon

oil and gas blowout continue to spew for a month and a half? It is

though someone somewhere wants this devastation to continue and

we are not stupid with all the know how on this planet Earth you

mean to tell me we have not already stopped these massive Horizon

oil leaks. How ironic the Gulf of Mexico has always looked to me to be

in the shape of a Camel's head from a satellite view. ^Y^

disturbing

Yet with the testimony we have this well explosion was caused by a bad cement job (archangel of BP Halliburton) and improper pressure testing remember Schlumberger people called in their own copter because they were not buying BP's crap Schlumberger has a stellar reputation as being the best world renowned we even know about this company in the Middle East. No this well blow-out was caused by #head middle managers trying to save money, add in also that Transocean redesigned the BOP per BP's request so the damn sheer rams didn't function properly. This was done in order to save $200,000 in lost time testing.....

So what have we

BP main culprit, Halliburton(involved in every tragedy) archangel of Satan or something, and Transocean who had no clue as to what was really going on. Remember they just lease the rigs for example you rent a car from Avis the breaks go bad and you crash into a tree. Well sure Avis is responsible because they are supposed to maintain vehicle but at same time they surely did not intend for this to happen. Therefore Transocean is responsible to a degree, but it was BP who is ultimately responsible.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i would have put this into the main post

SUMMARY OF EXPECTATIONS
At some point the drilled hole in the earth will enlarge itself beneath the wellhead to weaken the area the wellhead rests upon. The intense pressure will then push the wellhead off the hole allowing a direct unrestricted flow of oil, etc.. The hole will continue to increase in size allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize.

This will allow the water, under the intense pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced into the hole and the cavity where the oil was. The temperature at that depth is near 400 degrees, possibly more. The water will be vaporized and turned into steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf floor. It is difficult to know how much water will go down to the core and therefore, its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor.

The tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole. Depending on the height of the tsunami, the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed away on shore and inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland devoid of life. Even if the debris is cleaned up, the contaminants that will be in the ground and water supply will prohibit re-population of these areas for an unknown number of years. [End of scientists information release]

from the main post link

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i'm not exactly sure what scientists said this or if the source is good or not

but i had personally thought about this scenario myself, of course i didn't think too hard on it seeing as how it seemed no one else came to that conclusion

essentially though, the space where all the oil 'used' to be will be void and will eventually collapse or fill with water from the gulf, if it collapses, huge tsunami, most of florida, and the gulf coast doomed

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
hmmmm ponders

no

but what have we do if a hurricane happens this is my fear for now, these people have been very very lucky with weather. I think that luck is about to expire. Very Soon we will have a refugee problem and lack of drinking H2O same as Katrina....Maybe Louisiana is cursed like Haiti remember what Pat Robertson said about Haiti "selling souls to Satan get rid of French" well in Louisiana I think they worship Voodoo...so who really knows?

I think these people are cursed

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What you are about to read, is what the scientists in the United States are not allowed to tell you in great fear of the Obama administration. They are under the threat of severe repercussions to the max..
Scientists confirming these findings cannot be named due to the above, but what they believe, they want to be known by allnown by all.

link
emphasis/ mine

A faith based article .

Dubious stuff .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join