It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus came back to Earth today what mental disorder would he be diagnosed with?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

I have an awesome career, I am overall head of my department 72 people + 12 secretaries / general dogs bodies. I have complete authority over the entire lot and have a full budgetary control of millions per year. I can make my peoples dreams come truor i can crush their dreams. I can employ someone or fire someone on a whim. I can make people work late or finish early. I can approve vacation or deny it. Access to my office is by retina scan so I can sit in my "castle" peacefully without interruption and CHOOSE to ignore who ever i want. I speak to MY boss face-to-face 4 times a year when I travel to the US for meetings with them.

So i can say I am god..of my little kingdom.

Speaking of 'delusions of grandeur'...

You, Mr. Delusional, yes it's individuals just like you - the self proclaimed killer of others dreams and hopes - that Christ gave his life for.

Thank God He shows more mercy than I would. It's people like you that make me ashamed of myself because I can't forgive you like I should be able to.

But one little bit of peace I have concerning people like you? I'm 100% sure of one thing. What goes around comes around. One day you'll find yourself in the 'trenches' - and believe me it WILL HAPPEN, it's just a matter of time.

One day, maybe soon, you'll be feeling that crippling chest pain crawling up your left arm, accompanied by a shortness of breath - your heart will be exploding in your chest.

Or, you'll get that dreaded call - someone close to you has been raped, in an accident, killed, or has left you for somebody else.

Or maybe in that moment your bosses secretary says 'You can go in now Mr. Delusional' and she catches you surreptitiously checking your pits for sweat stains because you know moments later you'll be sitting on the OTHER side of the desk hearing your boss tell you someone bigger and better has just taken your job.

It's in THAT moment you'll realize how powerless and alone you are, what a pathetic joke of a 'little god' you've played at.

As for the return of Christ - His being back on earth? Why would He be 'diagnosed' with anything? When He comes back - and He will - this time it will be HIM doing the judging, not the world.

And His time is coming soon, trust me.

peace

Added note: Your post - you self acclaimed 'killer of peoples dreams' - well, to date it's the most repulsive post I've read on ATS - bar none.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

Ah yes, nothing like silly humor to put a smile on my face. It must be the wit.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
What do you think he would be diagnosed with?

Firstly, he would be diagnosed with "Bipolar Disorder". This is because every sin he witnesses, he feels in his heart, it emotionally hurts him like it was him feeling the pain caused by the sin. Every good deed he witnesses, he rejoices, and feels unlimited love and happiness. He shifts between extreme sadness, and extreme happiness, because he is serious. So he will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

Then, when he tells the world about the true nature of the universe, they will call him a "new ager".

Then of course when he logically proves he is ONE with God, and that we are all children of God, He will be diagnosed with "Megalomania".

edit on 13-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

I forgot to add that he might even be a 5150. Arrested by police for being suicidal, a danger to himself and others.

...and while he is in the mental hospital, he will heal many friends, and touch many lives.

edit on 13-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by crazydaisy

I actually loled at this reply.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I just want to say that I am not a believer in Jesus, so, I just wanted to get that out of the way. I am just posing the question ,as, there have been many people who have claimed that they were Jesus, and, they have all been crazy and been sent to mental hospitals. So what if the real thing came and proved us all wrong and proved to us agnostics, and to the atheists, and reaffirmed to the Christians that he really existed- but, we would think that he is a crazy (hypothetically speaking if he came back, and, assuming it is true)... I think if he came back he would be diagnosed with delusions of grandeur.

Possibly by all the Secular doctors. But when you see with your own eyes the lame made to walk and the blind made to see would You believe?

edit on 13-9-2010 by joe7pack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

jesus would more than likely be diagnosed with Eisoptrophobia and Catoptrophobia. but, it would be a self diagnosis performed by jesus, and not a diagnosis handed to him by any one doctor or any one discipline or any one speciality.

that is what i think,
et

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
IF Jesus is true, he would not come back to earth and be diagnosed - He would come back to earth to save His followers. No-one would be in any state to diagnose him.

And if He isn't true, then He would not be diagnosed anyway.

What a stupid thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
He would be diagnosed : ATS member

edit on 9/15/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

LOL, Ben,

So we are all nuts or saviours.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
He would be diagnosed : ATS member

edit on 9/15/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

that was just a great post.

star, and 5 cool points,
et

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
I'm a nurse, so lets start with ,unless he is a harm to himself or to others he would not be in a mental institution...Yes, his thinking would not be main stream...But lets face it neither is anyone else on this site.....

I for one believe in Jesus...so maybe that taints my answer...

So you're saying it's possible for Jesus to harm (himself or others)? Would it not be more likely a person such as Jesus would be either become the most successful doctor and cure many or He would be doing a simple but respectul job (such as caretaker of a graveyard) without anyone's awareness whilst curing many.

Factoring in how I view God's divine plan I bet He would choose to send both his Son and all those Angels that fell in the past so they can all work out their issues together. In such a case anonimity would suit his Son better, it must not be easy remaining humble while doing such work not to mention it is much safer in a real world with guns.

edit on 16/9/2010 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
IF Jesus is true, he would not come back to earth and be diagnosed - He would come back to earth to save His followers. No-one would be in any state to diagnose him.

What a stupid thread.

I think your post it stupid, and shows a lack of knowledge of Jesus from the Bible.

Not everyone believed Jesus no matter what miracles he preformed in front of them. So if he came back, and the same thing happened today, he would be looked at as "just another man", and people probably would think he is crazy and diagnose him with a mental illness.

edit on 16-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Let me see a wandering mendicant loving caring miracle worker returns on the clouds as a romper stomper helter skelter mighty divine commander in chief with laser beams out of his eyes and thunderbolts out of his ass on his flying white horse pig-asses-I think were looking at at least multiple personality disorder with extreme sociopathic and psycopathic tendancies.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
To all the clowns that are , and will be ...

Jesus is already back ,

... and we are on to the 2000th miracle .

Your precious PTB have been hiding the truth for a long time !

What you really need to worry about , is the diagnosis ,

and cure , that Jesus WILL,

administer unto YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Ha ha!

We do exist!

How crazy must Christ have felt the first time?!
I suppose He was relationally, but not actually.

Labeled as crazy? Yes, in the same way that animals fear fire.

edit on 9/16/2010 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
From a personal perspective... I long for Yeshua's return everyday..

Mankind rejected its maker yet yearns for a saviour..

I promise you that in the places i have cause to go, even in the west, that despsrate humanity cries out for a saviour in the night.

The collective pain of the human race from geneation to generation screamed in Gods ears..

Fact is, this world was not meant to be safe. It has high cliffs, lions, all sorts of dangers and that does not include humans.

This here. Right now. Is our test for eternity. A holy bootcamp. If you can accept the unnacceptable, if you can truely love without condition, if you can endure? Then eternity is open to you. But if you want ease in this life it will not happen
Those that are rich and think they are beyond the cares of this life, and those who try to emulate are naked and poor in forever because to live forever takes stregnth you will never get from money or trying to be cool and relavant. Whats more relavant than forever? If God is the same now and forever and does not change then relevance has no meaning and you had better start listening to eternal truth.

As for the creator sitting on a couch?

He defined the asker...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join