It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush unprotected as he boarded Air Force One on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

President Bush waves as he boards Air Force One Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001, at Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.

Odd that the Secret Service didn't protect the President as he boarded Air Force One in the midst of a terrorist attack.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

When you know what's going on you don't need much protection.

It doesn't matter what version of what 9/11 you believe, all except the official story would have him at least being aware of what was going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Right, they where aware he'd be safe boarding the plane.

Just like the Pentagon was aware they'd be safe too. Oh wait?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It may appear that way, but you can bet they had snipers all over keeping an eye out for trouble.
Can't remember where, but I remember him throwing out the first pitch for a baseball game after 9/11, no Secret Service near him on the mound, but you can bet there were plenty of snipers cover his back. If I can find the clip, I'll post it.
Found it. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Chance321]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How on earth can you tell that he is unprotected by two cropped photographs? Should there be someone on his arm like he's being led up the isle?
There could be a veritable swarm of armed guards around him, yet all I can see is the president, nine steps, three quarters of a doorway and a fraction of a plane fuselage.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Saytan75]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Odd that the Secret Service didn't protect the President as he boarded Air Force One in the midst of a terrorist attack.

Good grief you conspiracy people really do manipulate and distort the facts like it was your own personal plaything. What your photo is selectively cutting out is the army of armed Secret Service personnel ringing the plane with orders to kill, plus, all the nearby buildings commandeered by the Secret Service and local law enforcement to make sure noone sneaks in. They do this for *every* place Air Force One sits down, not just in Florida.

Your misrepresenting this to make it more suspicious sounding than it really is, is deliberate duplicitous behavior on your part. I shouldn't need to tell you this is NOT the expected behavior of someone claiming to have an honest interest in the truth, do I?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Geez , how far are you guys gonna reach ?

It never ceases to amaze me what some of you come up with as 'evidence' or 'proof' .

Ditto what GoodolDave said above as for security .

Of course those photos are cropped .

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Geez , how far are you guys gonna reach ?

It never ceases to amaze me what some of you come up with as 'evidence' or 'proof' .

Ditto what GoodolDave said above as for security .

Of course those photos are cropped .

Airforce one went without a squadron to protect it on that day wich is putting it lightly,odd enough. Add to that ,the fact that bush just sat there for almost half a hour after hearing about the second plane crashing into one of the WTC's and the fact that he lied about it a couple of days later claiming he saw the first plane hit live on TV while he was actually sitting in the class room that day for all to see.

(and ofcourse the first plane hitting the building was only shown the day after the actual event)

Those are just a couple of suspect details surrounding Bush's behaviour and security measures not to be taken lightly by anyone or any acount so any questions about this are far from silly.

:Edited for spelling.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
Airforce one went without a squadron to protect it on that day wich is putting it lightly,odd enough. Add to that ,the fact that bush just sat there for almost half a hour after hearing about the second plane crashing into one of the WTC's and the fact that he lied about it a couple of days later claiming he saw the first plane hit live on TV while he was actually sitting in the class room that day for all to see.
(and ofcourse the first plane hitting the building was only shown the day after the actual event)
Those are just a couple of suspect details surrounding Bush's behaviour and security measures not to be taken lightly by anyone or any acount so any questions about this are far from silly.

So then it would've been perfectly okey if President Bush ran right out of there scarring all those little kids?
As for saying he saw the first plane hit the building? You've never made a mistake speaking?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

So then it would've been perfectly okey if President Bush ran right out of there scarring all those little kids?
As for saying he saw the first plane hit the building? You've never made a mistake speaking?

I am sorry to have to say this but the excuse of "not scaring the little kiddies" is amazingly weak at best.

"A mistake speaking" you call it.That a pretty amazing mistake because he hasnt even been able to see the first plane hit the building.Not to mention that he said that he saw it all BEFORE he went into the classroom.He lied ,plain and simple.

He says it all himself in the following video:

Edit: i failled on embeding it properly.This is the link to the vid: www.youtube.com...

So now that we have that out the way would you say that he still went ionto the clasroom to sit with them for half a hour knowing that a plane has crashed into one of americas biggest landmarks filled with people just to not scare kids? Either way you try to turn this it just doesnt work out,I think you might see my point now.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

...and I will repeat my original statement: "Good grief you conspiracy people really do manipulate and distort the facts like it was your own personal plaything." Bush was saying he saw the plane HAD hit the building, as in that big smoking hole in the WTC. After the first plane hit, every news station was covering the event, and sometime around 9:15 Bush left the classroom and went to a holding room where he was briefed by his staff and saw the television coverage.

Please bear in mind that I'm not here to insult you, or to make fun of you. I'm here to show you how badly you're being raped by these damned fool conspiracy web sites you're getting all this paranoid drivel from. When your conspiracy claims get so desperate that you have to resort to claiming that Bush not saying the word, "had" is evidence of a gov't conspiracy, it's time to reanalyze just what your true objective actually is, here.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

ATH911...

You obviously have never been part of the preparation of a Presidential visit. I have. I have worked hand in hand with the USSS on 4 occasions. Twice so far with the Obama administration.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not trying to be funny but 100% serious. If the truther movement is now reduced to trying to make something of this then I really think it is time to pack up and move on to the next CT.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

What you said just does not fit im sorry.

First of all you tell me where in the timeline of the video does bush say "he saw a plain had hit the building" as you put it !? seriously , show me.

Because Bush said in the vid i posted

I was sitting outside...of the classroom.Waiting to go in ,and i SAW a airplaine hit the tower of the t...the TV was obviously on and i...
these are his words to the T !
(Maybe someone else other then you can watch it and confirm this for me
)

Why are you fabricating words that George bush did not use? it is in the vid i posted for crying out loud

Bush said he saw the plain hit the building in adition he also says he saw this happening BEFORE he went into the classroom and he was not out of the classroom at 9:15 since he lingered even after finishing the story with the kids for more then 20 to 25 minutes after the SS agent whispered to him that a plain had hit the WTC,The second plane according to the whitehouse report.

It is also safe to say that the whitehouse report on this is correct as we all know the look on George's face when the SS agent whispered in his ear to tell him about this.This automaticly would make that the second plane hitting the WTC being hit thus making his claim seeing the first one hit the building himself.

Explain this to me then with healthy reasoning.Why would Bush even attend that class if what he said about seeing the plain hit the building before entering the class meeting where to be true? Because no matter what the reason , A boeing crashing into one of the WTC's over NYC in restricted airspace will always take top priority,and most certaintly over a little book reading about a little sheep in a elementary school.

Please focus on my response above but i would like to add this:
I also find it interesting how George is stuttering his way through this adding totaly obvious and mostly unnecessary information like "because the TV was obviously on" wich is typical behaviour for someone lying right there and then desparatly trying to add detail to their story in order to reinforce its credibility.

I think most people have experienced this kind of behaviour when being lied to.

Yes George ,we know the TV had to be on in order for you to see what you claim to have seen

-Rafe

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Sigh...another day in the lives of EVERY President, and Air Force One...the level of security REMAINS THE SAME, at all times...

Typically at the bottom of the airstairs (not shown in OP...wonder why???):

( Ancient history...
):

ad infinitum....

BUT, ATH911....PROVE to everyone that that is, indeed, Air Force One in the photo!!

Where are the serial numbers?
Who took the photos? IS that even President Geroge W. Bush, or a clever decoy look-alike?

YOU have to provide the PROOF of those photos!! (After all, it's the least that you usually demand of others...).

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

BUT, ATH911....PROVE to everyone that that is, indeed, Air Force One in the photo!!

I believe Air Force One isn't the name of any plane, but any plane is designated Air Force One if the president is on board.

I'm certain you know that, but I couldn't resist.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Yeah....I know, I know....generics.

It's the "media-speak" term, of course....just as the media use "tarmac" WAY, too much..(I abhor that term, in the reference it is often used ...over-used!).

I just think the OP needed to be challenged in a similar fashion to his/her posting style in other threads of this nature. Only fair....

Oh, well....BTW, I saw the source of the OP photos, so they really aren't in question, it was a point to make, though. Anywho, from the SAME source, THIS photo was not submitted in the OP (Again, I wonder why?....):

(When you read the photo description, there's that (hated)** 'word' again!! Ugh...)

**'Hated' because....the surface they're all standing on is clearly NOT 'tarred macadam'...it is concrete. 'Ramp', or even 'apron' is better...anything is better! Unfortunately for me, though...that dreaded term has entered the common lexicon...darn it.

[edit on 5 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Please bear in mind that I'm not here to insult you, or to make fun of you.

That's pretty funny, Dave. Especially when you say:

Good grief you conspiracy people really do manipulate and distort the facts like it was your own personal plaything.

That's an oxymoron.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
You obviously have never been part of the preparation of a Presidential visit. I have. I have worked hand in hand with the USSS on 4 occasions. Twice so far with the Obama administration.

Thanks for revealing the above, Six. I see all of your posts are strictly in the 9/11 forum. That makes one wonder about agendas.

As far as the topic goes, I don't agree with the assessment of the topic.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Please bear in mind that I'm not here to insult you, or to make fun of you.

That's pretty funny, Dave. Especially when you say:

Good grief you conspiracy people really do manipulate and distort the facts like it was your own personal plaything.

That's an oxymoron.

BoneZ, what is your take on the alleged serious implications of GWB being alone on the steps to Air Force 1 ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join