It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Also: Sandwhiches, when you're ready, you can address my question about why Alison would give out names of witness who do not exist.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I'll have to take your word for that. Which ones are you referring to? Dan the constable man?

In this video description she states where you can find him.

With another Youtuber from Harrisburg who came to check out the action with me and Constable Dan (/pageperformance) while IN the golf course on other side of woods from my house. Footage got lost in the pile.

Dan Page IS a Constable and it is easily verifiable by CALLING Butler County Elections Bureau office (info NOT online).

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches

How is that on topic?

It should be common knowledge by now that the bigger the group the more likely they are to be under the influence of hidden powers.

Buddhism. 500 million followers. I suppose that's not a big group to you...

..or maybe that knowledge was not 'common' to you...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I'm not really part of a religion, I just agree with "kill the Buddha" and "be your own authority".

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'll have a look at their alleged findings sometime then we can talk about it some more. As you can tell I am honest about my experience and never once called their findings bunk. I wouldn't know.

But you are ready to dismiss them if they do not support your findings, rationalizing them as part of a "conspiracy" to discredit Ms. Alison, as evidenced by the below quote...

It should be common knowledge by now that the bigger the group the more likely they are to be under the influence of hidden powers.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sammiches asks:

Why does the laser light only become visible when the rest of the craft's lights brighten up/pulse considerably? Are you saying the laser light range finder is attached to the main lights of the Apache helicopter? Surely such a range-finder would work independently of the remainder of the lights

My answer is I have no freaking clue. I am not Apache mechanic nor am I a an Apache pilot but I know this, just because I do not have the answer to this silly question it does not lend any validity to what she filmed is a UFO. In fact, she offers no proof that it is a UFO except that it appears to shoot a laser beam. I answered that aspect of her video and I proved that what she filmed was an Apache attack copter. I also showed her that the very area is used as a training ground for the military airbase that happens to be based at the Pittsburgh Intl Airport. I also proved that under NVG the infra red lighting housed in the nose of the craft will have the same effect as seen in her video. All this I showed in a few videos and what was her retort? SHE BASICALLY HAD THE BULK OF THE VIDEOS RED FLAGGED AND REMOVED!....Hmm...I wonder why?

Now you come along and ask a silly question that has nothing to do with the actual explanation of what the craft really is. It is like asking me why was the pilot a black man when the air force has no blk pilots....GET MY DRIFT, Sammiches?

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

But you are ready to dismiss them if they do not support your findings, rationalizing them as part of a "conspiracy" to discredit Ms. Alison, as evidenced by the below quote...

Incorrect. I will simply investigate more closely and not take their word for any findings straight-away without doing my own deliberation.

Perhaps they are right about some things and wrong about others.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Fake plane orb ufo on wall

I'm not really part of a religion, I just agree with "kill the Buddha" and "be your own authority".

So you are a zen buddhist then you are not part of a religion. Kill the buddah is just sayng kill the preconceptions of buddah. Even in zen buddhisim there are "zen masters" who teach people their ways. Buddhisim is a religion not just some vauge philosophy that people cherry pick from.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

My answer is I have no freaking clue. I am not Apache mechanic nor am I a an Apache pilot but I know this, just because I do not have the answer to this silly question it does not lend any validity to what she filmed is a UFO.

It also doesn't much help your case for claiming it is not a UFO.

I answered that aspect of her video and I proved that what she filmed was an Apache attack copter.

You haven't proved it to me. I still have more questions. I highly recommend you continue your investigation and not get stuck on this issue. Perhaps someone else can show me footage of a laser range-finder shining in perfect co-ordination with the craft's lights...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Good try, but there's a huge difference between what's shown in that video and what is shown in Alison's.

For one, in the video you posted the laser-orbie disappears completely between pulses. That doesn't happen in Alison's videos.

Further, how are you going to get that laser pointer to shoot a laser-beam out of the orb?

[edit on 2010-6-8 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
DAN THE CONSTABLE?

Please do not even get me started on that buffoon. Do you even know what his job title entails?

He is a town security guard who has no carry permit or any basic training regarding investigations. He is no different than the local mall security guard. I just love how Alison bandies about his name and title to lend some sort of credibility to her cause when in fact the man has the I.Q of a turnip and conducts himself in a similar manner. The man she calls DAN PAGE is has no investigatory training what so ever and has no law enforcement training to boot. If you do not believe me call Butler county and ask what the scope of their constable training consists of.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So you only trust people who have certain credentials? Does he have a history of hoaxing that you can find?

Have you seen the Disclosure Project? Featured are many high-level military and intelligence agency testimonies. Perhaps this is where you should be focusing the remainder of your investigation.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If what you say is true then if the latest video I posted is any indication planes dive-bomb into the forest without lights then steadily get brighter and brighter on the ground, then pop up and start flying around aimlessly...

Do you understand the term "line of sight"?

This relates to, basically, the curvature of the Earth, and straight-line sighting ability.

On a perfectly flat sphere, for instance...the curve ultimately gets in the way of any direct 'line' between two points ON the surface, as their distance apart increases, and depending on the rate (size) of the curved surface.

LIFT one point 'up' (vertically) off the surface, and you can now have a greater distance between the two and achieve 'line-of'sight'....because the bulge of the earth is out of the way....higher the 'flying' object is, the longer the line-of-sight becomes. Of course, there is a limit....when talking about airplanes, and maximum altitudes.

Of course, the real Earth is lumpy and bumpy, unlike the above example. Except at sea.....

(If you want the 'school kids' version of this concept, look up Galileo, and what helped him to convince, especially after he invented the telescope, anyone who doubted that the Earth was round. Hint: It involves the disappearence/reappearence of sailing ships on the far horizon....proving the Earth is round).

For the record...(and I know this from experience)...for the average airplane at a cruise altitude of ~35,000 feet, line of sight is just a bit more than 200 NM. (Depends on terrain, of course). This refers, for our purposes, to VHF radio waves...which travel in straight lines, just like light.

NOW...one can do some maths, and figure out that an airplane 10 miles away, and only a few thousand feet above the ground, is going to look LOW on the horizon. AND, if it's pointed directly at you, it will APPEAR to remain relatively motionless.

It's really quite logical.

Now, add in the lunacy that IS Alison Kruse, and her camera's lens zooming a little, auto-focusing on the foreground (trees) and blurring the airplane landing lights in the distance and Voila!...."Orbs" that seem to "morph"....oh, and the 'sparkles'? Normal atmospheric disturbance. Same reason that stars "twinkle".

Fourth graders should know this, by now...even savvy third graders!

[edit on 8 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

her camera's lens zooming a little, auto-focusing on the foreground (trees) and blurring the airplane landing lights in the distance and Voila!...."Orbs" that seem to "morph"

I whole-heartedly agree - distant planes can look like low-flying orbs, although a lot of the pulses and changes of light are not like anything a plane would do.

I still wonder about the laser-beam and dive-bombing. Do you have anything to add on that?

[edit on 2010-6-8 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Further, how are you going to get that laser pointer to shoot a laser-beam out of the orb?

Easy. Put the laser on the helicopter

[edit on 8-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Have you been following the thread? Can you explain how the laser-beam coming from the helicopter would only show up when the craft lights brighten up? When there is a flicker in the craft lights, there's a flicker in the laser. Wouldn't the laser work independently?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My latest video demonstrates how far Alison Kruse will go to mislead the public into believing her. Watch as her and the rest of the Scooby Doo clan make wild assumptions as to what is happening. I came along and bumped up the brightness and BAM!!!!!...The truth came out.

The woman gets busted at every turn and people like Sammiches just dismiss the evidence. I guess it is true when they say that people of limited intellect seem to levitate around each other.

www.youtube.com...

If some one can properly post my video Id appreciate it...the workings of this message board elude me and when I try I fail,....LOL

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I still wonder about the laser-beam and dive-bombing.

FIRST...ya gotta remember that SHE is using the IR settings, so of course things look 'eerie'....SHE can darn well see the bloody things with her naked eyes!! BUT, by commenting and 'acting' as she does, on the video soundtrack, she fools a whole lot of people who are just a bit gullible to begin with.

The "laser-beam"? As mentioned, even a helicopter searchlight would look like that in IR.

And the "dive-bombing"? Ordinary meteoroid images....captured in IR, and therefore easier to see. Care to go Google how MANY meteors inter the Earth's atmosphere every day (and night)?

[edit on 8 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Even if you are right, finding something wrong with one of the videos does not disprove every other mysterious thing seen in the rest of them. Can we stay on the topic of laser-beams and dive-bombing for a few posts?

What did Alison do to you that would cause you to create a YouTube account, an ATS account and probably more just to attack her?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The "laser-beam"? As mentioned, even a helicopter searchlight would look like that in IR.

Have you been following the thread? For the 3rd time, my issue with the laser is that it brightens up ONLY when the orb-like craft brightens up. Also, there are no tail-lights or anything else one might expect from an Apache.

And the "dive-bombing"? Ordinary meteoroid images....captured in IR, and therefore easier to see.

Did you see the way it came down, in a wavy pattern? I have never seen a meteor like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join