It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One - What is Right and What is Wrong?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

There are many here on different levels, of understanding and consciousness, it seems, though in a sense that too is a bit of a misdemeaner, for in this run of the DVD, for 3d earthtime, I feel that we are really being called upon to wake up and shine our lights for we are the Rays of Sunshine, broadcast in, and here to help. We need to find the way to help, starting with those around us, and reaching to larger circles, rippling out. This world needs love more than ever, and calmness. Learning that every detail, every new group villianized, ie. the Middle East, the Mexicans, they are just people suffering along with the reast of us, and its put out as a distraction.

Whenever larger numbers start to wake up and find peace, unity, awareness and love, the negatives who are watching everything, start another War or big Distraction to get everyone to react as they predictably do and start another HATE ON!

Learning to STAND STILL and love everyone and accept everyone, the Middle East and the Mexicans, as your brothers and sisters, and being willing to be love and generous to all. This isn't exactly a political thing or saying to ignore the illusionary borders either, its a heart and soul thing. Not to react but to seek inner love, and connection to Beyond and take all issues into gentle reflective thought and contemplation.

Because we are so easily divided here. But we're all the masters already, thats the irony. There are no "newbies" here. Some may be from the old run, some may be shadows of the past so to speak, we don't know. But even so, we cannot know or judge if that is so. That is only a metaphorical concept, not a meaningful one.

We don't know what the last page of the coloring book is going to be. We are here coloring the scenes in differently each time, its time to try to make them all positive and helpful to others.

I see earth is expanding, and the Sun is going to expand too. I see a new world, with contact, and advancement. I am going to hold what I'm seeing to the end and keep picturing the most perfect images of future scenes here, and nwo imploding within by people waking up all over the world and within their own ranks.

I also hold light over the oceans and Africa. The waters are peaceful and safe. No more overfishing, commercial vessels, only small citizen boats allowed, no overharvesting, no big nets, no weapons in the waters, no poisons allowed, no dumping grounds, and the whales and dolphins, who are advanced cosmic citizens and literally of our races and family, ie. many Lyraeans are dolphins right now, peacefully doing the work they came to do to assist earth with their frequencies and wake us up too.

I see Africa abundant. No poor, all equal, living on ecofarms, no sexual discriminiation, psi, telepathic, children equal, and happy, attending cosmic educations, communing with nature, beamships in their back yards and zero point energy, no need for roads to mar the surface, and we can teleport in a flash.

My kids can teleport to Italy/France/Japan or anywhere they chose for school, and we can visit our friends in Africa and they come here as well.

This is a world I hold in my mind strongly, and envision, a future with clean advanced technology and advanced people.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
thanks for your thoughts unity_99,

still a long way off to a perfect world though, in as all negativity playing a part, in all life amongst this 3d planet.
even as masters, some things cannot be changed, but certainly as awareness grows outwards from those who shine, can make a difference in many areas of need.

as I see things, this oneness to all, does not allude to becoming only from self thoughts, higher understanding of awareness in spirit/conscious, but is open to purpose as freewill and actions of oneself for all beings at all times.

it is not only, as like a one way trainride in thoughts of godself questions, where connection to some deeper plane of reality might also be needed to find any answers, but this oneness to others, can be used and experienced in many other ways and means by those of 3d self.

the mind, body and senses we have been given play just as much a role of oneness to all, and can be used as how self allows, to find answers or questions, connection of one with all things of 3d world without any of the so called illusion of self and others involved.

love is still the key that unlocks all.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How can there be right and wrong in oneness? Only isness. It just is.
One ness implies 1. When we image 1, even this is too many, for we see the 1 on a background, so even that is 2. The all is maybe a better way of saying it. Inclusive of all that is.
All that is experienced ever in life is this moment. It is experience itself.
There is not even the experiencer really, just experience.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Here's another channelled definition of good and evil which has some startling things to say. It"s taken from 'The Cosmic Doctrine' by Dion Fortune :

'Evil imparts finiteness—limitation, and therefore
concentrates; and evil must be properly understood, for then its
forces can be used in their proper functions as a thrust-block. It
is when the position is reversed and an attempt is made to work the
forces of the Ring-Chaos dynamically that evil arises in the popular
sense of the term. Evil must be conceived of esoterically as a
limitation which enables pressure to be raised—as the rejection
which enables concentration to be achieved.
I will give you an example. "Sensuality," you say, "is
evil and to be avoided," therefore the life-forces are concentrated
on the upper planes because a certain expression is denied them.
If there were no denial, but the free flow of perfect harmony there
would be no concentration, and therefore no work. You cannot
get work from steam rising from an open vessel. This function
of evil needs to be very carefully understood. You will always
get your push-off from evil. Every advance to a higher plane is
a reaction to evil. If there were no evil, there would be no point
in improvement, therefore there would be no growth, no evolution.

So you can conceive of evil under two aspects:—
(a) That which enables you to lock up the forces of good by
opposition, and so secure stability—a foothold; evil enables you
to get a purchase on space.
(b) Evil, if allowed to function unopposed, is the Scavenger
of the Gods. Therefore, said a Great One, "Resist not evil."
When you resist evil you lock up good, you lock up the force of
good which holds the evil inert. This serves no useful purpose,
unless you have a superabundance of good which shall stand upon
the platform thus formed and leap up from it to greater heights.
Therefore, it is not enough to meet hate with love—evil with good :
this is the course of the ignorant, and the reason why exoteric
religion has made so little impression in the world. You must meet
hate with hate sufficiently to cause a locking-up of the force. You
must hate the hate, and, having rendered evil inert by opposition,
the love can take its stand upon the firm platform and use it as a
thrust-block.
Therefore, you only oppose evil when you wish to do constructive
work—when you wish to make something new. You never
oppose the evil which you mean to destroy. You make a vacuum
round it. You prevent opposition from touching it. Then, being
unopposed, it is free to follow the laws of its own nature
Therefore, evil, when unopposed, resolves itself into the
undifferentiated raw material of existence—the first form of
manifestation. It ceases to be organised. It ceases to have
qualities. It starts afresh at the beginning, transmuted through
neutrality into good.

You are now in a position to know why the mystery of evil
is the secret of the Initiates, because when you understand evil it
is exceedingly useful. But the undisciplined man, if he knew the
usefulness and goodness of evil, would use it dynamically on the
positive side of its manifestation, not statically by availing himself
of its negative qualities as does the Initiate.'

mclinking

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

Everything I write below is of course from my perspective.

I guess it may be how people use the term today...as if there is something that is going to whisk people away from Earth, while they are alive.

I agree, many within religions and around the world use the term harvest in various different ways along with some of the new age groups. I am part of neither and use the word harvest really only meaning a 'time' of change or period on Earth coming to the end of a cycle. Perhaps another word should be used in it's replacement since there are many interpretations of the word out there and it can easily be misunderstood/misinterpreted. Cyclic event, 'time', season and so on works. The cycle of life works even better.

For me, in my understanding...if there is spiritual progression...such as moving forward in dimensions lets say (have issues with that word also 'dimensions' but it will do for now)....a moving forward....happens 'in between' death and life....not during 'life'/existence....in the body complex.

We see things the same when it comes to the above. I also do not relate much with the word dimension (according to human definition/understanding of the word) and have only used the word to better explain things on occasion. I would rather use the word channel/station/layer 'state of existence' 'realm' and so on. I agree with you for the most part that physical vehicle/body/vessels rarely if ever 'transfigure' 'transform' into higher vibratory states of existence (material) as many believe will occur through an ascension process. Not that it's not possible matter being only 'Light' and 'Light' in vibration can reconfigure/reconstruct itself - some call this 'transfiguration' of the physical vehicle/body/vessel and it is possible and can happen but not likely.

For the most part progression or (upgrades) when it comes to one's state of existence and vehicle/body/vessel takes place after leaving the vehicle/body/flesh. But progression on a 'soul' level is an ongoing thing occurring on a regular/daily basis. Everyone is eternally progressing in one form/way or another from the infinite/eternal perspective.

I think one must die...and be 'in between' , to move forward.

99.9999% majoritively speaking estimation (yes) when it comes to progression of the vehicle/body/vessels by way of 'transfiguration' or (upgrades.)

If there is 'harvest' or 'ascensions'...I think these things occur after death...while not in the body complex.

Agreed and the harvest from my perspective really only means the process of life or a cycle of life. A 'time' or 'period' when there is a process of 'souls' moving in one direction or another. A school class in session that is coming to an end as the school bell rings and many vacate their seats for lunch or recess break. The cycle of life. The cycle of life is an ongoing occurrence happening on an everyday basis but there are some points in 'time' where the coloring book pages are turned with new outline for Earth - where many are released from class on periodic 'time' cycles - from the vehicle/body/vessels - 'flesh.'

I worry about others...that await something big to happen, like entering a whole new world, new body, with new laws and systems within its foundational makeup....while 'alive'. Like one moment they are here...and the next...suddenly they are in a new place. I worry about the ones awaiting such things.
Whatcha think?

Agreed and there are many out there awaiting big things. The second coming, return of the ____ and so on from many various different religions/beliefs - ascension when it comes to the new age groups, ET's taking people off planet and so on as a few examples. There are only a few ways to receiving new progressed vehicle/body/vessel upgrades from my perspective and being taken off this planet is the main way from leaving the vehicle/body/flesh through (according to human understanding/definition) death. The other way rarely occurs through 'transfiguration' of the physical vehicle/body/vessel where 'Light' which is matter can be transfigured/re-constructed and EU's - ET's in (authority) can bring someone to a higher vibratory state of existence changing their current model of the vehicle/body/vessel into a higher vibratory state - vehicle/body/vessel within the twinkling of an eye where there is no 'Time'. Key word being within the 'EYE' as 'Time' is in the 'EYE' of the beholder.

I cant imagine that all of the starving children in the world today are here reaping seeds of bad karma.

Some are, while others have chosen their life incarnation.

I think it is much more likely we see souls that have offered themselves

Many have offered themselves to be in positions to help others even if it means living under difficult circumstances out of their own freewill/choice.

they are us, we are them.

They are not us and we are not them but they are part of our Eternal Spirit 'Family' and are connected to us on a spirit/soul - level.

There may be some that are here to reap something....but the high volume of suffering beings on this sphere I believe is more to do with souls that have offered to come

Earth contains a mix of both.

I am in no hurry to find home...for there is still much to do here.

Everyone-1 is on their own path/journey and on a different level of progression, some will never have to return to planet Earth again after this life and will choose not to come back. Others will not be required to come back but will do so out of their own freewill/choice to help assist loved one's or family close to them that are in a position where they must remain.

Everyone is progressing at a different level on their own clock. Graduation comes for many while many are held back and must repeat their grade. The test can be passed or failed and this brings us back to what is right and wrong.

Instead of using the words Right and Wrong let's replace these words with Pass and Fail. There is a way to live life that allows one-1 to pass Earth's school/life/existence and there is a way to live life that allows one-1 to fail Earth's school/life/existence.

The pass way is simply that – the pass way, no what if's or buts about it. We can even call the pass way the 'right' way if you like but maybe it's not the right way for some. It depends on one's interpretation of the word 'right' and a person can also believe that failing the test is passing and that passing is failing.

In truth and there is a truth for those who can believe there's a truth - those who do not believe there to be a truth are merely temporarily lost for the 'time' being but eventually discover that truth and everyone is shown/reminded what that truth is upon leaving the flesh at life review. In truth – when a person chooses to live their life in the fail way they are failing (not passing) but over the experience and going through the experience of failing they are actually progressing and eventually passing. So there is an eternal process of progression taking place regardless of outcome.

It's only a matter of time on the infinite scale where there is no time or scale but it never changes the truth that failing is not passing and passing is not failing. However both ways lead to eternal progression and to fail a test many times brings one closer to eventually getting it 'right' and finally correcting those mistakes, turning their weaknesses into strengths and passing. (graduating)

How can I leave my other selves, when they still are in need?

From EU perspective you mean how can you leave your brothers and sisters that are your 'Family' behind when they are still in need? Many don't and many choose to remain and help assist their family and loved one's. Some are incarnated back into a particular family out of choice even under difficult circumstances just to be close to those loved one's from past lives whom they love and wish not to leave behind.

I do offer it back to the Spirit to be of use to my other selves.

I enjoy your posts, I can feel your sincerity and good heart, it's quite possible that you've already graduated and are here for reasons of helping/assisting loved one's around you until their clock work expires and they are able to move on.

Best Wishes always!
Love & Peace

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The World Hunger Problems, Facts, Figures & Statistics!

Every year 15 million children die of hunger. (Roughly 40,000+ per day)

The Indian subcontinent has nearly half the world's hungry people. Africa and the rest of Asia together have approximately 40%, and the remaining hungry people are found in Latin America and other parts of the world. Hunger in Global Economy!

Nearly one in four people, 1.3 billion - a majority of humanity - live on less than $1 per day, while the world's 358 billionaires have assets exceeding the combined annual incomes of countries with 45 percent of the world's people. UNICEF

3 billion people in the world today struggle to survive on US$2/day.

In 1997 alone, the lives of at least 300,000 young children were saved by vitamin A supplementation programs in developing countries.

To satisfy the world's sanitation and food requirements would cost only US$13 billion- what the people of the United States and the European Union spend on perfume each year.

It is estimated that some 800 million people in the world suffer from hunger and malnutrition, about 100 times as many as those who actually die from it each year.

For the price of one missile, a school full of hungry children could eat lunch every day for 5 years.

The World Health Organization estimates that one-third of the world is well-fed, one-third is under-fed one-third is starving- Since you've read this at least 200 people have died of starvation.
library.thinkquest.org...

LOVE & PEACE

[edit on 8-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by redgy

I see earth is expanding, and the Sun is going to expand too. I see a new world, with contact, and advancement. I am going to hold what I'm seeing to the end and keep picturing the most perfect images of future scenes here, and nwo imploding within by people waking up all over the world and within their own ranks.

I also hold light over the oceans and Africa. The waters are peaceful and safe. No more overfishing, commercial vessels, only small citizen boats allowed, no overharvesting, no big nets, no weapons in the waters, no poisons allowed, no dumping grounds, and the whales and dolphins, who are advanced cosmic citizens and literally of our races and family, ie. many Lyraeans are dolphins right now, peacefully doing the work they came to do to assist earth with their frequencies and wake us up too.

I see Africa abundant. No poor, all equal, living on ecofarms, no sexual discriminiation, psi, telepathic, children equal, and happy, attending cosmic educations, communing with nature, beamships in their back yards and zero point energy, no need for roads to mar the surface, and we can teleport in a flash.

My kids can teleport to Italy/France/Japan or anywhere they chose for school, and we can visit our friends in Africa and they come here as well.

This is a world I hold in my mind strongly, and envision, a future with clean advanced technology and advanced people.

Yes, yes, yes!!! This is the most valuable thought that has been shared on this entire thread, maybe on the entirety of ATS! Hold that vision!

I just love you Unity! PEACE and peanut butter. All of your post here have been outstanding, I will be checking out your other mentioned thread!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Hi Mclinking,

it is not enough to meet hate with love—evil with good :

You must hate the hate,

From my perspective:

Both evil, good, hate and love are choices of opposition one-1 to another.
They are choices that a person can make, programs, selections running and they are available as options for the students to choose so they can learn and progress.

It is necessary to have choices of opposition available for the temporal 'time' being students experiencing. These are options available for the students experiencing Earth's school life/existence and necessary for them to learn. It is necessary that the students have freewill/agency/choice to a certain level/degree in order to choose their own path and follow their own desire.

The only way a person will ever GET IT and learn/progress is to have both options available so that they can experience both things and get a taste of one-1 from the other and recognize which is which and choose what they so desire according to their freewill/choice.

Do some of the students enjoy hurting, using and abusing others or even getting hurt, being abused and used by others? Or do the enjoy being treated good by others in a more courteous, kind and loving way?

There is a PASS way to Earth life and a FAIL. Everyone has their own life coloring book that they are drawing in and they do have the choice to PASS those tests they are faced with through experiences by making the RIGHT choices or the PASS choices. They can also FAIL by making those WRONG choices which are fail choices. In TRUTH, there is a TRUTH and a PASS way of living and a FAIL way of living. Everyone came to Earth with desire to progress and pass the test turning their weaknesses into strengths and figuring out how to pass all on their own without remembering or knowing anything. It was necessary for the students not to remember and have freewill/choice to choose for themselves, do it their own way according to their desire.

Think of Earth Life as a grade in school, everyone needs to get the RIGHT answers to the questions on the test.

The PASS answers and it can be done but it takes a lot of work, effort --- trial and error. It takes someone to get burned to know what it's like to get burned and stop burning others knowing what pain they are causing others having experienced being burned themselves.

Everyone on Earth wants to PASS and that is the goal, someone may say on Earth --- "That's BS - I don't believe in a right or a wrong, just live your life however you want and be happy. Don't worry just be happy and do whatever you want --- Who cares or gives a Sh** – All is Love, All is Perfect and so on."

Try convincing your Teacher in school after taking a test and answering the questions wrong to give you an A or pass you.

Well if don't worry be happy 'All is Love' means treating others in a more negative (not good) way then that is a FAIL. It's up to the people out there to GET IT and they will remember upon leaving the vehicle/body/flesh having a recall/recap on what is correct and ---PASS to life's test and they will see where they 'FAILED' and know their mistakes very well (some) re-living/experiencing what it's like to be in the shoes of their victims in one form/way or another.

Most will be disappointed wishing they were not so casual about life doing the 'Don't worry be happy' 'Who cares' thing-- Or forget about it, just live your life and there is no right or wrong and everything is LOVE and PASS...Wrong answer says your higher self and the Teachers/Creators/Designers --- FAIL

Not everyone is supposed to have the answers to Earth's school life/test and the students need to figure out the answers all on their own through freewill/choice and decisions they choose to make---without the 'Family of Light' showing up and telling them face to face what to do. Well the above is a big piece of having the simple answers to this life's test. Just knowing what is RIGHT and WRONG or PASS and FAIL is critical and necessary in order to recognize/distinguish one-1 from the other and make the RIGHT---PASS choices to advance/progress the 'Soul.'

There is ZERO 0000 'Beings/Souls' on higher levels in the beyond that have not yet learned these critical lessons of GOOD and EVIL---RIGHT and WRONG. If a 'soul' on Earth can't figure that part out then good luck in ever making it up the ladder because those residing in such existences DO NOT make those kind of mistakes in the above and beyond and only practice LOVE Period. Period. Period. No what if's, or, but's about it.

But to everyone-1 their own TEST and enjoy coloring in that book and the 'Family of Light' in the above and beyond sincerely hope that your picture comes out nice.

Here are a few quotes coming from Skyfloating's thread that I highly recommend everyone-1 read which is a really good message and true on the Power Of Love.

"The energy of hatred can cause real-life illnesses, ulcers, cancer. It will make you weak"

"shift your focus away from the enemy and invest your time and attention in solutions, betterment, beauty, work, help, support, virtue, creativity, positivity, peace, prosperity"

"After analysing evil, forgive evil and counter it with good."

"You dont need the emotion of hate in order to analyze and resolve a problem. To solve a problem you need the emotion of Love."

"Love is the ultimate Power and the ultimate Weapon of Liberation.”

Power Of Love Thread -www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOVE & PEACE

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hiya Et Man,

Quote - Everyone came to Earth with desire to progress and pass the test turning their weaknesses into strengths and figuring out how to pass all on their own without remembering or knowing anything. It was necessary for the students not to remember and have freewill/choice to choose for themselves, do it their own way according to their desire.

Think of Earth Life as a grade in school, everyone needs to get the RIGHT answers to the questions on the test. - end Quote

My thoughts:
I don't believe EVERYONE came here with a desire to progress. Some, I believe, were drawn back here by gravity, i.e. the Earth pull, those desiring physicality = Animal Man. They can have what they like in 'Summerland' for as long as they like, even enjoy physical pleasures to excess, until they are sated, a point of unbearable monotony = NO CHALLENGE. It is THEN they decide to reincarnate, to again taste real life. Admittedly, they WILL have made some minute progress on the Other side, but soon forgotten in the midst of living back here.

Secondly, I believe in many discarnate accounts that new arrivals arrive AS THEY ARE : no instant enlightenment, still fixed in their beliefs, the narrow being as narrow they've always been, those still 'clinging to family' = no spiritual advancement - and their earthly way of life.

Thirdly, the key feature, as Et Man says, is 'turning their weaknesses into strengths'. Now, unless a man 'knows himself', he simply stands still. He must look NOW, not later. The problem here is the man down here is under the Veil of Forgetfuness. He thinks he's all right, A1, is self-satisfied, NEVER occurs to put himself under a microscope, the Ego keeping the man under wraps = it's not me, it's them!

Fourthly, when the blind man incarnates again, he reaches this point of another pointless existence, Life often lends a hand, is the lesson itself, the blind man suddenly demanding 'Why ME?' when an external shock arrives - I'm sure many might recognise reaching this point, will realise they ARE in a school.
And hopefully, on reaching this point, the FAIL might start moving towards the PASS.

mclinking

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Hello mclinking, ET MAN, and all,

Just going to chime in here...
I think there are more agreements going on then what meets the eye, but the observer each has his/her own personal perspective of 'whys' and 'hows.

I don't believe EVERYONE came here with a desire to progress. Some, I believe, were drawn back here by gravity, i.e. the Earth pull, those desiring physicality = Animal Man.

In the body complex, while on Earth...there are defiantly plenty who live in the Earth desires and making no matter and no mind, to anything beyond the 'physical life'. But I really think that in between incarnations...that soul/spirit complex has full understanding of what is going on...see's their ways....its like a bit by bit, softening of the heart....while in that moment, he/she is relearning. This relearning, in between 'lives' may occur alot, meaning, many lives it may take to detach from the body/physical complex.

Im unsure how gravity would affect a soul/spirit complex...if you use that as a way to describe a 'automatic reboot back into the body complex experience...then I understand the use of the word there. There may be reboots, and fast ones....but I most defiantly think, everyone has that moment of relearning, looking back at their former existence, and even other former existences.

they WILL have made some minute progress on the Other side, but soon forgotten in the midst of living back here

Its not so much the progress they make on the 'other side'...but the reminding that they are loved beyond measure...that they are more then just a 'self'...and a observance of what the former life brought them in growth/learning. Even if the growth was all in Earthly/physical measures...such as a negative growth in greed lets say....it is still growth on the spectrum...it still offers them a mirror to look in and learn what is still needed. In the Divine Eye of each being, outside of the body complex, our natures, of the Spirit, is based and rooted with love as the vibration. Even if the law of the system is for a reboot back to Earth...that Spirit complex is going to know why.

those still 'clinging to family' = no spiritual advancement - and their earthly way of life.

In a small way this may be somewhat correct...but I know from experience, there are many soul complexes that have been incarnating for along time together, helping each other each time. Its not the body complexes of this family that I now return for....it is the grouping of us, almost like a former agreement/arrangement. I could go into detail how amazing this incarnation of us together has been. Let's just say, 2 of us, I believe, within this body complex of existence...have had a convergence with a higher vibration of our soul/spirit complex (light body). What happened to us...affected everyone else in the family. I also believe that one of the souls of our family group....chose to incarnate to this existence with us, only to pass on at a early age....which also brought alot of neat experiences to us, as a family, once we payed attention. I see him, as a offering to the unit. It may be that I incarnate with the group again...but I am also ready to incarnate for a larger group, in that is what is needed. Again, I can only share from the personal path.

I'm sure many might recognise reaching this point, will realise they ARE in a school.

Just to touch on this...I think it is totally possible that some of body/soul/spirit complexes might live their finally path here...without having the knowing they are in a school. In fact, I think that it is possible to be a very humbled atheist type of soul, that does not seek any higher self or existence. This would be a small few....but there are non seekers that are very humbled souls. This may be due to reaping much karma and having their soul heart hardened repetitively. My father is pretty much the kindest heart I have met on this Earth...not only to me, but to whoever he cross's paths with. He is so kind, it is almost strange. He offers himself all the time, constantly. He though, has no worry of beliefs, after life, further existence, souls/spirit.....he just is a humbled soul who seems thankful to be alive. He defiantly does not look at life as a school. In the vibration of 'love' he seems to need no more hardening or lessons to be his inner being. I often think, he was the vibration holder this incarnation for our 'soul family'. He came hold the vibration of love for us, giving us our roots that we were in need of, never swaying.

Its not the body complex of my family that Im attached to...its their soul complex that I am CONNECTED to. Now...realizing in this life that I am connected to many others (the all)...I see it very possible I will incarnate as a vibration holder for MORE then just my soul group family. Not because Im attached...but because I now see the connection.

I love that we are all sharing our perspectives, has made a very interesting and loving conversing.

Would love thoughts and feedback
LV

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello again!

Hope all is well with you!

But progression on a 'soul' level is an ongoing thing occurring on a regular/daily basis.

I would like to say, I think that convergences can happen while in the body complex. I cant say I understand this or its reasons...but I think one of the reasons may happen while a person is young, and can remember a 'light' experience of love, from their higher self while in the body complex. If the being has returned here out of offering of self...they may experience a event that later allows them to look back and ask 'what was that that happened to me that day'. At age 5, my son had a visit with a light being, and this being converged with him through a yellow ball of light that was eliminated from the light being and entered my son. My son identified it as 'a new life'...even at the age of 5. He said...in his mind, he just 'knew' it was 'life.

I also think that if a person works hard on understanding the purpose of the 'self existence' and the reasons for a experience that seems to be of 'individualistic'...through hard work with the 'self'/individual body complex...I think there can also be a convergence at a later age...one that occurs due to the works on the self while here. Which is why I tell others....all that you are in need of, for the 'self' of you...is offered here, its up to each of to observe that and work on it. After alot of sifting, measuring, and weighing many paths and ideas....others around me were witnessing 'another me' in my home. This event was not for 'me' to see....but for others....it was the opportunity, if the so chose to explore such a happening, to look at the changes I was going through, and what the result seemed to of been. They were always bedazzled that they would follow this other self of me (they might of seen it in the doorway where I would normally stand to watch the children or going down the hall way or entering and exiting rooms and doorways. Its not as if they enjoyed seeing such a thing...for I think it made them all feel a bit crazy and then caused them to look at me with a bewildered eye. Eventually, after about a year and some very deep experiences on my personal path of self....others did not see this 'other me' anymore. It just so happens, it stopped being seen after I had made a 'choice'. The choice of staying or leaving was approached to me, it was as if I could of just left here at that moment, if I so chose. I had a strong experience of vertigo during that moment, as if I could of swirled right into a black hole of sorts...and I chose...to stay.

I cant say for sure what that all meant, but it stands out to my soul self in a deep way.

I wouldn't call that harvesting or ascension....so I use the word convergence. I would love to here your take on such possibilities on convergences in the body complex experience. Maybe this is why...I dont look at ascension being what we are all to be looking for...but maybe many are here to have the convergence? Maybe this is bringing a different vibration to the DNA here? The reason maybe being that we creating a higher body vibration for the future here...for soul/spirit complexes to incarnate here on a massive level????

The other way rarely occurs through 'transfiguration' of the physical vehicle/body/vessel where 'Light' which is matter can be transfigured/re-constructed and EU's - ET's in (authority) can bring someone to a higher vibratory state of existence changing their current model of the vehicle/body/vessel into a higher vibratory state - vehicle/body/vessel within the twinkling of an eye where there is no 'Time'. Key word being within the 'EYE' as 'Time' is in the 'EYE' of the beholder.

What comes to my mind while reading that...is the wisdom in the book of the Bible....'when we can see with our one eye of light...our entire body will then be filled with light'.

I have to admit...I have issues with the word or idea of 'ET's'...the reason is because it separates all beings...all forms of life to me...are ONE. There may be complexes that do come to aid a sphere...but ultimately...its not a planet or 'place in space' that they come from...it is another part of the Spirit that is of higher vibration. Spheres...planets...places of 'matter' are not our home. I see 'Et's'....as just another part of me...and I them. I know you have stated that its not this way...but it is how I understand things. There is a monadial point of us all...that is beyond the 'Family of light'.

They are not us and we are not them but they are part of our Eternal Spirit 'Family' and are connected to us on a spirit/soul - level.

If they are a part of our Eternal Spirit 'family'.....then yes, they are us, and we are them. We do see this differently...but with reasons...do we have different perspectives.

Earth contains a mix of both.

Much agreed, and many other places we have agreed...this is comforting, to cross paths, with another that may share a way of light in this existence here.

The pass way is simply that – the pass way, no what if's or buts about it. We can even call the pass way the 'right' way if you like but maybe it's not the right way for some. It depends on one's interpretation of the word 'right' and a person can also believe that failing the test is passing and that passing is failing.

This is very similar to something I repeat OFTEN to others. The path that is not...leads to the path that is. Both are needed and valid here in this experience/existence. I could not of reached where I have come....if it was not for the paths that I now consider 'are not' for me. At one time they were...and I now cherish them for what they are.

From EU perspective you mean how can you leave your brothers and sisters that are your 'Family' behind when they are still in need?

The 'Family' you are referring to....is a oneness. We cant see that now, or experience it in its fullness....but as a ONE, as a Unit of Spirit...we are a larger self....in the experience of many selves. I still mean...my other selves, in the light of the Spirit within us all is the life that connects us. Letting go of the individual part of me...and of others, such as brothers and sisters, has recently became a part of my path. I see all beings, all forms of life...now as one...and my path, now offers the self, back to the purpose of ONE, the Divine Spirit, of us all.

I dont claim that as right or wrong...or pass or fail, or positive or negative...its just what I have understanding in. We all must sift, weigh and measure, for ourselves.

Would love feedback always...

Much love to all
LV

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

thank you for your most interesting post,

these souls that are connected, when one then passes away, is that connection still available to the others of the group. or must one wait until such time as they reincarnate again to same earth level for reconnection to occur, is one then still able to recognise this reincarnated soul, as one that was as family in previous time.

do these family connections then begin during a inbetween reincarnation, or can these families be connected and grow in size, and are given this option of connection while on earth life as well.

thanks again.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

My thoughts:
I don't believe EVERYONE came here with a desire to progress. Some, I believe, were drawn back here by gravity, i.e. the Earth pull, those desiring physicality = Animal Man. They can have what they like in 'Summerland' for as long as they like, even enjoy physical pleasures to excess, until they are sated, a point of unbearable monotony = NO CHALLENGE. It is THEN they decide to reincarnate, to again taste real life. Admittedly, they WILL have made some minute progress on the Other side, but soon forgotten in the midst of living back here.

Secondly, I believe in many discarnate accounts that new arrivals arrive AS THEY ARE : no instant enlightenment, still fixed in their beliefs, the narrow being as narrow they've always been, those still 'clinging to family' = no spiritual advancement - and their earthly way of life.

Thirdly, the key feature, as Et Man says, is 'turning their weaknesses into strengths'. Now, unless a man 'knows himself', he simply stands still. He must look NOW, not later. The problem here is the man down here is under the Veil of Forgetfuness. He thinks he's all right, A1, is self-satisfied, NEVER occurs to put himself under a microscope, the Ego keeping the man under wraps = it's not me, it's them!

I have to say something here. No one is freshly from here, we're Infinite, think about it! Some of what we see, only some and we cannot judge where this lies at all, is shadow from the past DVD run, or could be rather. Some are here to a) learn their lessons, ie, some are being DEMOTED, from a more advanced race or world to this one, like a prison planet. b) Many are here for final exam lessons from higher levels, and c) some are here for family and awareness.

But no one comes here because its a paradise and they want to live it up. The ones who take over and do this, are failing the test big time!

There is a group of annanuki/controllers, who also are incarnating on assignment and some of the families incarnate into their own frequently, however this happens because they are somehow avoiding getting processed.
I continually envision and see the curtain coming up for everyone, this came to me strongly in the past. They are an exception not the norm and they will be facing recompense from what I understand soon, for what I've seen is the DVD run's end, its just a question of how the ending is, there are many ways to color the scene and negativity is not necessarily the one that will occur. Waking up and transformation is a better one.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You could be right with your a), b) and c) categories; would explain a lot. However, I see a contradiction in the quote :

Quote - But no one comes here because its a paradise and they want to live it up. The ones who take over and do this, are failing the test big time!

There is a group of annanuki/controllers, who also are incarnating on assignment and some of the families incarnate into their own frequently, however this happens because they are somehow avoiding getting processed.
I continually envision and see the curtain coming up for everyone, this came to me strongly in the past - end quote

Well, I'd say the 'lovers of pleasure', i.e. consumers - are the ones failing the test big time. How many, would you say?
And the curtain coming up for everyone..
Even for those failing the test big time?
Admittedly, they may not have come here to live life to the full, but there's many down here right now who live like this, gorge themseles, go in for regular binge drinking, have second or third homes, some like perpetual tourists, etc..
Meanwhile Rome (Africa) burns. Let's cut the crap and the hypocrisy : people live for themselves, their own, their nearest & dearest. It is this very consumerism hoisted on and willingly accepted by the wealthier nations that keep the rich richer and the poor poorer, the former living at the latter's expense.
There is no curtain being raised for people of this ilk, just bad karma.
Those are my thoughts, so please don't take offence.

mclinking

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thats not a contradiction, these are ones so negative and controlling, they have found a way to avoid going home, and are attempting to be masters of the Universe. The irony is, they truly don't understand the Light, that they are Light, that their entire family is home for they are so negative and controlling/brutal, and lower vibration, they are blinded. And they are resisting the very thing they will, in the end, eventually do, when they finally are fed up with all the pain and suffering and dead ends and realize in their Mafia type pyramid system, their advancement is kind of blocked, not many on the top.

So they really have chosen the long way home and think they're doing us all a favor, or at least they've brainwashed their lower minions, like our leaders here.

Through metaphysics and knowing some of the coding of the system and black magic, they simply avoid what they will do sooner or later when their mud covered souls, finally take a Love & Light shower.

When you are lost and blind, and cold hearted, living in a brutal mafia type system, how could you think no matter what they have materially they have come to paradise.

Do you remember the Matrix, the movie, and the traitor who knew the steak wasn't real, but would rather be in the dream than awake? This Universe they wish to be masters of is an illusion, its a broadcast signal coming in from the Stars, including our Sun, and the Center of the Galaxies Univerese, fromt the Great Central Stars, and is digital illusion. What a thing to wish to be masters of!!!! And considering that once the temporal is conquered, its not a bleak world like the Matrix, except perhaps earth is really more like this, I have reason to suspect that, however, Beyond is Eutopia and Beauty and True Love, and Endless Lessons, Adventures beyond our comprehension.

So its not really a contradiction, these people, some very much Bigger Fish than our human bodies in this matrix, though souls are all EQUAL, are heart breakingly sad!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

thank you for your most interesting post,

these souls that are connected, when one then passes away, is that connection still available to the others of the group. or must one wait until such time as they reincarnate again to same earth level for reconnection to occur, is one then still able to recognise this reincarnated soul, as one that was as family in previous time.

do these family connections then begin during a inbetween reincarnation, or can these families be connected and grow in size, and are given this option of connection while on earth life as well.

thanks again.

To be honest...I do not know. My brother has reached out to my other brother, who was not born until after the death of my first brother. In fact, if it was not for my first brothers death...my other brother would of not been born. During my mothers NDE...she was with my brother who had passed...and she noted that he was able to go beyond the 'gates' that many could not. My mother was unconscious for 3 days after her NDE...and the last day of her unconsciousness...by younger brother here on Earth...was visited in by my brother who had passed, the one that my mother was with during her NDE. My passed on brother...took my brother....to my mother. My brother told her...he knew things were beautiful where she was...but there was still sunshine here.

When my mother gained consciousness....she told me she remembered my younger brother coming to visit her while she slept, and she told me what he had said to her about the sunshine. My younger brother...had not been to visit my mother...in a literal way...

During her NDE...she also saw many people....oddly enough, she saw my brother, who is alive on Earth...in the 'other world'. She noted at one moment that him and brother who had passed were both carrying something that looked like a 'digital box'....she felt as if they were connected.

What it all means, I dont know. It seems that my brother who had passed, still had a connection to us and was able to show us this...and mabey...the connection he had to my other brother who was born after his death....was deeper then what we can understand.

I think its very possible that not only family members come here to aid eachother together...but it can also be in the form of friends.

I think that its possible that a soul that had incarnated with a soul group....can aid them, even if that soul does not reincarnate. For it seems as if my brother who had passed, has aided us, without incarnating.....UNLESS....he aids us, through my other brother...who was born after his death. Could he of returned as another son to my parents....offering a whole other lesson for them> IDK.

I cant say I know the answers to your questions...but my experiences have defiantly broadened the possibilities of many things...on my path of understanding.

My mother was a long time christian...when I started seeking a more personal path. She swore up and down I was doing 'wrong' by seeking on my own with out the Bible. During the month of June in 2008, while I was seeking more for the cosmic connections...my mother and I, even though we were on different paths...we together offered ourselves to the Spirit and asked the Spirit to use us if need be for the love of others. 2 weeks after we made this offering...she had her NDE of 9 hours of visions....she was shown many many things (I have videos posted here at ATS of her and I talking about it). One of the things that she was shown...was below the Sphinx. She had never heard of the Hall of records or Edgar Cayce. She also was shown, that her mother, had reincarnated to learn more of what she was in need of. Even though her mother had reincarnated, her mothers 'soul self' was in this 'other world' that mother was in....it was like the most prime image of her mother was there at the 'inbetween place' while she also was in a body complex again here on Earth. She learned in ther NDE that she could not be saved by the blood of another being (Jesus) and she experienced a brief moment of what this belief sowed for her....it was a freighting experience of being alone in a field of blood, in a white gown with others, many others...and they were all trying to clean up the blood that seemed to of been never ending. She saw 'angels' and said that one had the face of my younger son. She said that there was somethings she was being shown that she could not share with me. She saw her life with a divine eye...and saw what she was still in need of accepting and learning. It was really really bizarre. I witnessed her awaking now and then, for I sat with her the whole time...and when she would wake, she would tell me what she was seeing and experiences. She was also, at the end....given the option to return. The last words she said before going totally unconscious...was....'I am at the gate'.

Just so many bizarre things have happened to us as a family...I cant help but to see a connection and purpose that goes deeper then what I can understand. During her moments of conciousness/awake...she was still seeing things as well. She saw 'angels' in her room...said 'cheribims' wre over my head...said that a beam of light was coming from everyones head...she said mine was gold. She said through the air, there was yellow dust everywhere..and it moved, on a matrix of lines...she said these lines were everywhere.

I have shared everything that has ever happened to us on forums...when I was never a person that talked on forums. My reason to share is....in the start of all of this...I made a offering. That offering was to be used. If by chance, I and her and the rest of us...were being used....then my only duty was to now share. All I can do is bring things like this as a personal experience and let others see how it resonates with them. After her experience I went through much work on the 'self'. Fasting, forgiving others and myself....accepting the world as it is, for there are reasons. But I still can not say I understand the 'hows' and 'whys'.

BTW...you are welcome...I strongly believe, it is our duty as being a part of a ONENESS (Spirit) that we are meant to share things.

Much love to all
LV

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The only thing I see differently here is that you said they think they are doing us a favor. The lower vibration of being...acts on the desires, lusts, greeds, and prides....I dont think they feel they are doing us a favor...but only acting in the ways they are still attached to and refusing to let go of. I dont think they see how their lower path benefit any other being. I think they will be shocked, when the time comes for them to learn what they have done to others....and see how much love and forgiveness is offered to them when they look in the mirror. Love does conquer all things.

Just my thoughts, offering a different perspective.
ALl my best to you and yours Unity!
LV

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I feel this thread has run its course. To say more would be flogging a dead horse.
I know what's right and wrong and I know everybody does. Why philosophise about the obvious?

mclinking

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Just a fast reply to what you said.

Sharing with eachother, what we have learned and experienced...is much much needed and is a huge part of this time.

I would like to thank everyone that participated and shared their selves here. We not only learn on our path of 'self'...we can learn on the path of our other selves as well.

Its great to have others here at ATS to discuss such things with. Most here that participated seem content with where they are on their journeys...so there is only so much to be repeated from the ones that have already shared. But if there are others that read and want to bring their experience or thoughts here...I hope they do and know they have welcoming hearts here.

My best to you mclinking and to all others!
LV

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Law of One to me, is merely another net, or trap, for humanity, it targets the ideal starseed and new age ones, who have avoided or left the traditional religions. But, if you study the codes, and how EVERYTHING has been coded by TPTB, our languages, our religions (sungods, and will you be a willing sacrifice to your sungod, ie. the microchips seen as a mark of the devil), all things are coded to SATURN, to the mystery school Babylonian sungods, ISIS, RA, OSIRIS. Israel, is ISIS RA EL/SATURN/OSIRIS.
Is Ra El. Well guess what, the message is the same, subtely: Wrong is Right, We are One, literally, not the Many In One, according to the Law of One, and there are many roads home. Hidden Hand's message comes to mind. The idea that someone from a higher level, puts us through living hell and murders, rapes, starves to death, millions and billions for us to learn.

Oh Really! This RA message, is no different than the EL message of the traditional religions. Some Higher Entity, demanding Sacrifice, and Bloodshed and wars, depopulating a planet.

This is NOT freedom at all!

Love never hurts/harms/rapes/tortures/murders/blows babies to pieces in wars/drops nukes on civilians/enslaves people to corporations or banks.

The Family Of Light, the Many In One, the Divine, demands no worship, and teaches, instructs, encourages, loves, serves, enabels, empowers, rights all wrongs, helps, heals, nudges, guides, but does nothing negative.

Until a soul learns to strive for positivity and love, they simply do not progress!

I don't follow RA, or any entity that is still a part of this Universe, this Hollographic School, but only my own inner knowing, my Higher Self, my inner truths, my soul memories, and my absolute Love and Appreciation for the Family of Light, all of our Higher Selves, and Love, Goodness, and Lending A Helping Hand.

We need to wake up to all the traps, there are many. And for those who are aware renounce the codings in the languages, religions, court documents, court houses, birth ceritificates, etc etc. Even the games our children play, the online ones, music, movies, news, media, etc etc all Saturn coded as an attempt to create a willing negative harvest.

Lets shine our lights and reveal it.

www.scribd.com...

andrew.rutajit.com...

Unity_99,

Nothing in this material states any type of "Higher Entity, demanding Sacrifice, and Bloodshed and wars, depopulating a planet." This is quite odd that someone would say that about such information unless they have not read the material.

The Family of Light message is absolutely congruent to the Law of One message.

The negativity you see is there for there are those who fear and do not love, separate and do not come together, but from this negativity springs and ever spiraling growth of comprehending positivity. For how would one better know light if there were not such thing as darkness? The Earth is but a school, that you chose to attend knowing you must forget in order for it to be effective. For were there no potential for misunderstanding, there would not be experience and growth.

The simple message from the "Law of One" is that all is One. The Creator is love. It is out of that love that all that there is springs. You cannot be other than love. There is no other essence within the creation. When at last you come to the essence of yourself and feel the heart of you, it is a heart full of love. Due to all being love there is but only One essence and that is love the essence of the Creator

I am grateful to see that you have expounded onto a journey of love.

To the Original Poster:

There is no right or wrong, because there only is. There is not anyone judging you besides yourself. Morally correct and morally incorrect are both distortions perceptive to each unique entities view point. The way is the way of love for this is the true lesson, to love others, to balance, and to know all is well and all will be well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join