It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I've been on ATS for many years and I always enjoyed WOS's posts on everything and anything. Very sad to see him go. He will be missed by all.

RIP WOS

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Ocelot]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
R.I.P. Thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family and friends. You will be missed by many, and remembered by all.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
William One Sac was the kindest man with a warm attitude that reached across the ethernet to me.
Talking to talking with him always made me feel better, and brought a smile to my face. He had the ability to make your problems seem smaller or vanish.

The way WOS conducted his life makes me realize there is goodness on this planet.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
WOS you were like a guiding light to new and young conspiracy minds like myself when I first started on ATS. You offered me encouragement, compassion and kindness from day 1 and I will never forget your words and actions that made you such a beloved individual to many. You are the first and only man I ever sang a song for, not even my husband can have that bragging right. You will always have a place in my heart and memory and I am honored to have had you touched my life. Thank you John! You will be missed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Rest In Peace, my friend.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Springer, if you could, please post details about the ceremonies...

Thank you...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I came back to ATS a few months ago after a long hiatus, and immediately my thoughts turned to WOSs health...I wanted to know how he was doing, but I foolishly thought that perhaps a direct message to WOS would seem too...forward/assuming? So I decided to shoot Springer a u2u - He indicated WOS was doing okay...And shortly thereafter, I got a message from WOS himself! What the heck do you mean?! Of course I'm fine! "Nothing fatal as of yet" his message read....

I am so grateful to have been a part of this community when John was active and contributed - There's a big gap that may never be filled, and he'll be missed. RIP

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Rest In Peace
and condolences to his family

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am very sorry for the ATS family, and for WOS's Friends & Family.. You will be missed, and never forgotten.

Rest well, and keep smiling.

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Many years ago... like 1996... I was an avid poster on the Clutch message boards (Clutch is a hard rock band from Maryland), and so was a really funny guy named WillieOneSac. That's when I met him. I remember his posts always being funny= and good to read, and he was always nice to everyone.

I remember, a few of Clutch's songs had some good conspiracy lyrics, and I remember he posted a link to a very very early version of ATS on the Clutch boards so that we could learn more about the conpiracies behind the lyrics. So you can say that he is the one that introduced me here, and I've been here ever since (in a few different account names, of course).

I haven't messaged him in years, but as he is one of my first internet message-board friends, I never forgot him. And I probably never will.

His humor, insight, wit, and charm shall be missed. The world (and most especially the internet) will be a worse place without him.

God rest his soul, and God bless his family & friends.

Cheers Willie. See you on the other side

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What a sad new
I'll never forget your help in my first days on ATS John, your kindness and big heart. You'll be missed. Rest in eternal peace my friend. Your family lost a loved one and our virtual community a valued and precious member. You'll be remembered as such. Good Bye John...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Goodbye and godspeed Mr Crawford.
Onto the bigger mysteries.
Beyond the veil.
Does anyone know if John was interested in E.V.P.?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am John's first cousin, Mary. With sad hearts our family said our final goodbyes to John. All the condolences and love that come from everyone here just shows the type of man he was. John was the real deal. He was curious, intelligent, loving and BRAVE. John was someone who had the right to say Why Me? But never, did we hear those words. Please always try to keep him alive on this website. He believed in the website and the people who belonged to it. I like to think of John not losing the battle to cancel....he simply chose to move on... God Bless

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I never met John, but just by reading every post on this thread, I can only imagine what a Light he is (not was, but still is). I find it comforting to know that his energy will live forever, and that those closest to him will be reunited with him again.

Peacefully rest, John.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry to hear to this.. *confort* to friends and fam.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I pay my respects to my fellow man.

Great respect to all who manage, create, maintain, and promote this
special website. I'm sure he would like you all to keep it going.

Without a doubt...Wildmanimal

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Didn't know WOS too well but that is irrelevant. Peace be with you brother. Im sure you know the truth now...

Cheers to good memories.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Dear John,

A Saying of the Desert Fathers...
''I consider those fallen mourners more blessed than those who have
not fallen and are not mourning over themselves; because as a
result of their fall,
they have risen by a sure resurrection.
~St. John of the Ladder ~

My deepest condolences to the Family of John Crawford.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My condolences to Johns friends and family. I didn't know him, but from what i read, he was a great guy. I hope you find the answers all of us have been searching for. RIP

-Halobaby

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

RIP William, even though I never know him, I am truly grateful for him founding this site as it has helped me in my discovery of what the world is really all about and recognizing the alternative.

Rabaski

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join