It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the U.S. Must Stand by Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Why the U.S. Must Stand by Israel

www.foxnews.com

If you've been paying attention to the news, you've probably noticed that the script isn't really matching reality. There's such a disconnect with what's being reported and what's actually happening on the ground. It's becoming more unmistakable every day
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
At least one news channel has it right.
Who are our friends in the Middle East?

Saudi Arabia? There's no freedom of religion; the public practice of non-Muslim religions is prohibited. It's even against the law to be something other than heterosexual, punishable by lashings, prison and, in some cases, execution. A few years ago, a Saudi girl was sentenced to six months in prison and 90 lashes after being gang-raped just for being alone with a non-relative man at the time of her kidnap.

How about Egypt? The police there don't deal with domestic violence. Women are not treated as individuals, but rather as wives, mothers and daughters. You think we're bad with torture and Guantanamo? Using torture is practically routine for Egyptian police officers.

Maybe Syria is our friend? Well, marital rape is not a crime there. You get a break in the courts if the murder you commit was an "honor killing." The Ministry of the Interior estimated that 38 honor crimes took place from June 2008 to June 2009; others estimate the actual number much higher. But would you want to live in a country where the word "honor" is used to describe murder?

What about Iran? If you voice opposition to the government you risk arrest. The practice of arbitrary arrest and detainment without charge are common.

Which country doesn't do these things? Which country allows women to drive and counts them as individuals? Which country actually cares about domestic violence and doesn't give slack to "honor killings"?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Look - I don't have the time to shred your post. Most anyone who has been paying any attention will be able to do so without my help. Hint: Freedom of religion? Ask the Catholics who get spat upon daily by the Jews!

I'm American and I say cut the chord on Israel. We DON'T need them! Israel is far more trouble than it's worth. Stop the weapons and stop our tax dollars from going over there. I'm tired of supporting a genocidal nation. I'm too busy battling my own genocidal government!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Im american and i say get rid of the muslims. Who gave us 9/11? who tried bombing times square just a few weeks ago. if you are an american then you are a muslim american. frankly America is the only country muslim cant get away with the SH it they pull in europa or the middle east

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
excellent...don't even get me started by dumping on Israel
yes, the political evil muthers there are bad. they are the political zionists. but the religious zionists are the good guys and will not be messed with, so says the bible....supernatural stuff protects the future of Gods special bunch....the three wars should have wiped them out, hey Egypt hasn't had an army since. see this from Gods point of view. i might as well say...in this life, see all things we go through from Gods point of view. here it comes!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Show me the last times Jews in America or Europe tried killing civilians.

Now how about Muslims? Enough said…

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Bigot!
Hasty generalization much? I've more reason to believe that elements within our own government gave us 9/11, not a dozen muslims with plastic box cutters.

I really think you need to get out more.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Give me a break dude. The people who crushed the planes were all Muslim for the nice countries I mentioned in the beginning. So was the guy who tried to bomb Times Square a week ago and the guy caught today trying to sell weapons from the US to terrorists.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The u.s should do the right thing for a change and cut all ties with isreal. Along with hold them accountable for the crimes against humanity theyve committed and continue to commit..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Yes and then the US will have another 9/11,
If you hadn’t noticed they hate America because it’s Christian and a democracy.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Honestly how can any of us properly assess the situation without the "inside" information, or the correct intel all of the decision makers involved in the process are viewing. The only thing we can do is speculate,

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Come on fire angel.. you honestly believe 9/11 was done by Islamic extremists? You REALLY should know better being a member here.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Lol I hope you said that as a joke.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yeah, we can't cut ties with Israel because we would have another 9/11! Israel just protects us from anything that could go bad in our country. The state sure does help out so much by getting fat from sucking the teet of America.

Should also quit the Jew=Israeli Government because I am sure the majority of Jews don't want the terrorist government over there speaking for them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Honestly how can any of us properly assess the situation without the "inside" information, or the correct intel all of the decision makers involved in the process are viewing. The only thing we can do is speculate,

Bingo. There is a lot more that goes on that we don't know about.

Internet news and message boards can breed hate quickly. Understand your feelings - yes. But be smart about what you read is my motto.

There is just too much propaganda at this point, and too many OPINIONS that we all read every day of one side bitching about the other.

We don't' know what the real info is, period. we can only read about what is supposedly the real info. People with real inside intelligence won't post that info on ATS or any other media source to prove to the world they're right.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LordTacos

come one man dont even go there.
Do you know how much money the US taxpayer saves by Israel doing the US dirty work and intelligence gathering in the Middle East?

Five times as much. Just read the last CIA report to congress…

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ultrageek

Almost every Muslim state is battling its religious extremists. Every Muslim country has civilian deaths by crazy fanatics, and all around the Muslim world Sunni and Shiites are fighting.

Every western country is dealing with crazy Muslims that stir hate and commit murder (London, France, Spain etc).

Iran is a good example of a Muslim country is on the brink of a revolution. The young people there are tired of religious zealots controlling society and they are asking for reform and a democracy.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't put all muslims in the same basket, I happen to know some really cool muslims. Watching too much MSM easily sways people to believe that all muslims are radicals and hate us for our freedoms when in reality it couldn't be further from the truth. Are there muslims out there that hate us? Sure. Do they all? No. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

On a "case by case" basis, sure..

But history has proven numerous times, placing that nation there has failed... the local population will violently oppose it forever because the so called "leaders" are failures at playing nice with other kids...

Nations taking sides of 1 flag over another, rather than acknowledging BOTH are wrong and the idea has failed, is threatening world peace & nuclear war... a nation with roughly the population of Los Angeles it's not worth the drama & death... or a wold war.

People who can live peacefully can stay, nothing is easier than minding your own business... but the failed govts and their weapons should be dissolved for the greater good of ALL humanity... the whole israel/palestine soap opra is boring now, like the writers are 1000 drunk'n violent govt monkeys furiously whacking-on 1000 typewriters.. it never ends.

I'm not suggesting israel & palestine should "go away", no.. don't go away mad, but please.. just go away.. world peace demands it and the festering gaping maw is boring people to death, literally.

Oh wait, it serves TPTB.. never-mind then, carry on violent drama queens.. yawn..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

yes but muslims are having a civil war between the ones who want moderation and separation of religion and state. the western world are the ones suffering because of that...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join